PDA

View Full Version : Responsibility for a Loss

Soul_Patch
05-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Do the Phoenix Fans ever accept responsibility for a loss? Do you guys, and yes i know im making generalizations here, ever just say, damn we played shit...oh well get em next time.

OR

Is it always the refs, the dirty play, the commisioner, the ball, the court, the AC being to high, the ac being too low, the lighting, the fouls, the flops, the fans, the weather, the government, the war in iraq, the war on drugs....ok you get the point.

SpursAREscumbags
05-17-2007, 09:46 AM
Try winning the series without attempting to seriously injure the best player on the Suns, then maybe you'll have some credibility. Also, maybe if Bowen would stop trying so hard to twist peoples ankles, that might help too.

DarrinS
05-17-2007, 09:48 AM
Try winning the series without attempting to seriously injure the best player on the Suns, then maybe you'll have some credibility. Also, maybe if Bowen would stop trying so hard to twist peoples ankles, that might help too.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/gay15.jpg

703 Spurz
05-17-2007, 09:49 AM

Eat shit and die troll

703 Spurz
05-17-2007, 09:50 AM
Do the Phoenix Fans ever accept responsibility for a loss? Do you guys, and yes i know im making generalizations here, ever just say, damn we played shit...oh well get em next time.

OR

Is it always the refs, the dirty play, the commisioner, the ball, the court, the AC being to high, the ac being too low, the lighting, the fouls, the flops, the fans, the weather, the government, the war in iraq, the war on drugs....ok you get the point.

To answer your question man, no. Phoenix fans never admit dick about anything they do wrong. Trust me on this. The other message board I'm a member of (NFL) is the same way. You wanna talk about pussies? PHOENIX FANS

Budkin
One more win and Suns trolls go bye bye.

CosmicCowboy
Phoenix didn't play like shit. I was really impressed with their guts and determination. I expected them to come out on fire and they did. Nash was incredible as usual. It looked like they just started to run out of gas just as the Spurs finally started clicking. Big minutes and Spurs defense will do that to you. Props to the Suns.

But you are right. I think that for the most part Suns fans are the whiniest muthafuckers we have ever seen in here...:lol

Soul_Patch
05-17-2007, 09:54 AM
I am not saying they played like shit. They impressed the shit out of me last night.

But call a fucking spade a spade for god sakes. The Phoenix Suns are capable of getting beat in a game of basketball.

It is a fact, it can happen, and it doesnt have to be a conspiracy to make it happen. Sometimes it just happens because the other team plays better.

shocking i know.

ArgSpursFan
05-17-2007, 09:54 AM
I loved it last night.all the crowd booing manu every time he touched the ball,and them responding with 15 pts in the 4rd quarter,and shouting down the whole arena.SWEET!

Rydia
05-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Suns fans should have worn diapers instead of helmets....hahaha

Lebowski Brickowski
05-17-2007, 10:07 AM

HAHAHAHA "seriously injure"

d'antoni put him more at risk by playing him last year and causing another surgery.

DampierAmGod
05-17-2007, 10:10 AM
That's funny, during this round of last year 99% of the Spurs fans around here weren't willing to admit the Spurs simply got outplayed and outcoached. It was always refs, poor play, lucky shots, etc.

Rydia
05-17-2007, 10:13 AM
At least we didn't make history by losing to a Seed 8 Team!!!!!

Go Golden State!

How's the water???
Any Fish yet?? You've had a while! :hungry:

Walton Buys Off Me
05-17-2007, 10:16 AM

A Raptors fan talking about credibility. Priceless.

ATXSPUR
05-17-2007, 10:17 AM
That's funny, during this round of last year 99% of the Spurs fans around here weren't willing to admit the Spurs simply got outplayed and outcoached. It was always refs, poor play, lucky shots, etc.

it must be fun having nothing to do huh?

Soul_Patch
05-17-2007, 10:17 AM

haha...thanks for proving my point exactly.

SRJ
05-17-2007, 10:24 AM

Ah, the always accurate 99% figure. The clever way to say "I'm generalizing".

:lol Redundant much?

"I wish the Spurs wouldn't do (x). In addition to that, I wish the Spurs wouldn't do (x)."

samikeyp
05-17-2007, 10:29 AM

That is very true. What is also true is that two weeks after that, 99% of the Mavs fans were doing the exact same thing.

Double standard much?

supaphly119
05-17-2007, 10:29 AM

we got hosed on a call or two but i am more than willing to admit that we got outplayed last year. unfortunately, you got outplayed this year...by golden state. :clap

and lets not forget the biggest meltdown in finals history...

tlpintpe
05-17-2007, 10:37 AM

I totally understand why you feel that way. Your Suns have never played defense and, therefore, you don't know what it looks like. The Suns are the new primadonas of the league, afraid of any physical play (except for the cheap elbows Nash throws, or the cheap shots Rahjah Bell takes, or the constant forearms Thomas has in Duncan's back).

Nash flops more, whines more and gets away with more than ANYONE else in the entire league. He is dirty, foul-mouthed, on a team full of whiners. Nash is protected by the refs, the darling boy of Phoenix.

tlpintpe
05-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Suns fans should have worn diapers instead of helmets....hahaha

LOL! Well said!

SpurOutofTownFan
05-17-2007, 10:42 AM

You are trying to put it as the Spurs are not capable of winning these series without playing just normal. That's BS. Remember all of this started with Amare talking shit about Ginobili and Bowen. Unwarranted shit when they had won 1 game at home and were coming to SA.

Some team when they feel they are inferior try to take advantage of other things. Small things. As it happened before with Denver, Amare tried to bring the attention of the officials to the game. It was uncalled for because it started a series of events that have them on the verge of elimination.

I give you one example of using cheap tactics: when Pop got a time-out close to the end of the game to prepare a play and D'Antoni stepped into the court yelling out something to somebody on the other side. Tony Parker was already in position to receive the inbound pass and Pop was very upset because the whole play he has prepared was discovered so they had to improvise. That's cheap.

Soul_Patch
05-17-2007, 10:43 AM
The immediate thought that came through my head when i saw the suns fans in their helmets

http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/803/803_image_05.jpg

MadDog73
05-17-2007, 10:44 AM
I give you one example of using cheap tactics: when Pop got a time-out close to the end of the game to prepare a play and D'Antoni stepped into the court yelling out something to somebody on the other side. Tony Parker was already in position to receive the inbound pass and Pop was very upset because the whole play he has prepared was discovered so they had to improvise. That's cheap.

And there were bad calls to.

The obvious foul away from the ball, but the ref forces Duncan to take the shots.

Whatever. Suns lost the game. No excuses.

Now, Spurs need to win game 6.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-17-2007, 10:50 AM
And there were bad calls to.

The obvious foul away from the ball, but the ref forces Duncan to take the shots.

Whatever. Suns lost the game. No excuses.

Now, Spurs need to win game 6.

You are right. That foul was BS, it almost cost the game. It was clear he had passed the ball before contact.

tsb2000
05-17-2007, 10:58 AM
We should soon hear D'Antoni screaming, "THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! IF YOU WANT TO CROWN THEM, THEN CROWN THEIR ASSES!"

It's the Arizona sports mantra of the year!

:lmao

tmtcsc
05-17-2007, 11:03 AM

Shhhh ! Did you hear that ? Steven Jackson just nailed another 3 !

http://azdiamondhacks.mlblogs.com/diamondhacks/images/shhh.jpg

Go away. You and your Mavs are irrelevant. This forum is probably best suited for those whose teams are still playing. Bye Bye now.

DampierAmGod
05-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Typical SpursTalk responses :lol

bububu who cares if we are blind hypocrites, mavs lost in round 1 LOL

bubuuu who cares if we whine when we lose then flame others for doing the same, mavs choked in the finals LOL

bbbububu only fans of teams still in the playoffs can point out our idiocy LOL

:clap

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 01:53 PM
I seem to recall quite a bit of blame going around for Manu Ginobili and Smallball. That's about ten times as much responsibility as I've seen just about any other group of fans take. The only guys that have ever been here where the overwhelming majority said "good game, wish we'd played better" after a loss are the Pistons fans, and that's why they are liked and respected here for the most part.