PDA

View Full Version : World class flop

Jimcs50
05-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Raja Bell's flop against Manu last night was, in my opinion one of the top 10 playoff flops of all time. It was pure poetry in motion. Did he learn this technique when he was in SA, or did Nash teach him in Phoenix?

Did you notice that the media never points out how Phoenix gets away with call after call, over and over by the officials in this series?

It is really a miracle that SA has the lead in this series, given the unfairness of the calls each and every game.

I am not complaining, the Spurs are playing through it, but still it is worth mentioning.

picnroll
05-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Kerr. Bitch should send his SA rings back with an apology to Duncan..

Extra Stout
05-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Raja Bell's flop against Manu last night was, in my opinion one of the top 10 playoff flops of all time. It was pure poetry in motion. Did he learn this technique when he was in SA, or did Nash teach him in Phoenix?

Did you notice that the media never points out how Phoenix gets away with call after call, over and over by the officials in this series?

It is really a miracle that SA has the lead in this series, given the unfairness of the calls each and every game.

I am not complaining, the Spurs are playing through it, but still it is worth mentioning.
That was not a flop. Manu has magnetic superpowers. He is a dirty player.

MB3//
05-17-2007, 12:35 PM
has anyone uploaded the video of that yet?

Amare_32
05-17-2007, 12:37 PM

Nah he learned from Flop master Ginobili.

StrangeCheez
When I saw that, I couldn't even get mad at him because I was laughing so hard.
I think that for game six, just for one play when a Sun is about to take a shot, the entire Spurs team should just fall to the ground.

Jimcs50
That was not a flop. Manu has magnetic superpowers. He is a dirty player.

:lol

It actually looked like Manu is the Hulk, given that Raja flew back 3 feet so violently after Manu extended his arm out.

violentkitten
05-17-2007, 12:38 PM
that was a classic flop. bell stood there for a split second, looking at the ref who didnt make a call, and then fell down. ref's initial reaction was no foul, but then the bastid called it after bell's drama.

Sec24Row7
i think Raja has about a 10:1 flop ratio to Manu this series...

Jimcs50

I think even Manu would be in awe of that flop.

myhc
The Suns never flop. It's just a clever way of showing overaggressive force by the Spurs.

OldDirtMcGirt
05-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Actually if I recall correctly, Kerr called Bell out for that blatant flop. And don't even bitch about officiating, the Suns got raped in game three, and the spurs got raped in game four. Get over it.

By the way, probably my favorite flop was when Duncan tried to draw a charge on Raja. It's hilarious when seven footers drop against incredibly smaller players.

nkdlunch
you are surprised? he's been doing that for years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BjhfwVY_p8

Amare_32
I think even Manu would be in awe of that flop.

DDS4
05-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Raja isn't the only one.

Nash is great at drawing offensive fouls, even in the restricted area.

1SUNSFAN
05-17-2007, 12:41 PM

And I'm not calling you a dumbass - DUMBASS! :bang

Walton Buys Off Me
If Raja Bell was anymore of a bitch, he'd have nuts tattooed on his chin.

atxrocker
spurs fans bitching about flops. how ironic. let me know when ginobili is no longer in silver and black. till then, stfu.

fraga
Raja Bell is a punk wannabe hard ass little b!tch...ever since he tried to make a name for himself in the Lakers series with Kobe...he's got it in his mind he's a hard tough straight up gangsta who needs to prove how much street cred he has by always running his mouth against the other players as if he's gonna do something...

Jimcs50
05-17-2007, 12:42 PM
you are surprised? he's been doing that for years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BjhfwVY_p8

Jimcs50
05-17-2007, 12:43 PM
spurs fans bitching about flops. how ironic. let me know when ginobili is no longer in silver and black. till then, stfu.

Where am I complaining about the flop??? I was giving Raja props...dumbfuck.

OldDirtMcGirt
05-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Raja Bell is a punk wannabe hard ass little b!tch...ever since he tried to make a name for himself in the Lakers series with Kobe...he's got it in his mind he's a hard tough straight up gangsta who needs to prove how much street cred he has by always running his mouth against the other players as if he's gonna do something...

When did he ever run his mouth in this series? In fact, I remember him saying that the Spurs weren't dirty.

degenerate_gambler
05-17-2007, 12:44 PM
I think that for game six, just for one play when a Sun is about to take a shot, the entire Spurs team should just fall to the ground.

Hell yes....that would be epic.

Jimcs50
05-17-2007, 12:45 PM
And I'm not calling you a dumbass - DUMBASS! :bang

I am calling you a cretin, cretin.

picnroll
05-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Actually if I recall correctly, Kerr called Bell out for that blatant flop. And don't even bitch about officiating, the Suns got raped in game three, and the spurs got raped in game four. Get over it.

In contrast to Duncan in game four, Amare actually committed fouls in game three.

nkdlunch
05-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Bell off the court seems like a good guy. On the court he is no more dirty than a Bruce Bowen. He does flop about 100x more than Bowen though.

OldDirtMcGirt
05-17-2007, 12:48 PM
In contrast to Duncan in game four, Amare actually committed fouls in game three.

Like the one where Oberto fell down when Amare's back was towards him? Or the one where Robert Horry pulled him to the ground? Or was this when Manu grabbed his leg? Or did he end up committing a foul when Bowen was continuously raking Steve Nash across the arm?

Officials suck ass and they haven't given either team an advantage in the series. Get over it.

easjer
05-17-2007, 12:51 PM

Yeah, except for the part where the Suns got raped in Game 3.

They had 1 bad foul call on Amare. That's about it. Pretty evenly called otherwise, though I am willing to admit that if there was a beneficial aspect it went to the Spurs, as it tends to do in homecourt situations (see, Phoenix game 2, 5).

fraga
05-17-2007, 12:51 PM
When did he ever run his mouth in this series? In fact, I remember him saying that the Spurs weren't dirty.
Throught this entire series...no ones (media) made an issue of it...but he's doing it to Bowen...and other players...like trying to if you do that stuff with me...I'm gonna kick your ass...please dude...you're all talk...and then when he want up to Horry after the "incident"...gimmie a break...guys trying to be a hard ass...getting old...you don't try to be a hard ass and flop all over the place...you don't talk sh!t on the court...then when you feel contact on a screen...flail around on the floor like a dieing fish...

MadDog73
05-17-2007, 12:52 PM
I am not complaining...

Could have fooled me. :lol

picnroll
05-17-2007, 12:56 PM
Throught this entire series...no ones (media) made an issue of it...but he's doing it to Bowen...and other players...like trying to if you do that stuff with me...I'm gonna kick your ass...please dude...you're all talk...and then when he want up to Horry after the "incident"...gimmie a break...guys trying to be a hard ass...getting old...you don't try to be a hard ass and flop all over the place...you don't talk sh!t on the court...then when you feel contact on a screen...flail around on the floor like a dieing fish...
He and Bowen ar buddies so I doubt it's much but shit talking. I like Bell and would love to have him on the Spurs. But that said he is THE master flopper in the league today, Devin Harris being an up and comer. But to put Manu in Bell's class is a grave injustice to Raja. Manu's flopping game has fallen off badly the last year or so.

Jimcs50
05-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Could have fooled me. :lol

Pointing out flaws is not the same as complaining....and there have been many many flaws in the officiating both ways, but the Spurs have had the worst of it, by a wide margin....yes?

T Park
05-17-2007, 01:13 PM

coming from a Kings fan who had Divac?

Thats fucking rich...

703 Spurz
05-17-2007, 01:16 PM

Imagine that. All the players in the NBA to learn it from and it just HAD to be from a Spur. You're a clever one aren't you asshole?

hater
05-17-2007, 01:16 PM
the statue outside the Flopping Hall of Fame building is Vlade's

Amare_32
05-17-2007, 01:21 PM
Imagine that. All the players in the NBA to learn it from and it just HAD to be from a Spur. You're a clever one aren't you asshole?

Learn how to take a joke asshole. Only the biggest Spurs homer won't admit Ginobili flops. Hell I admit Bell flops.

dmac
05-17-2007, 01:27 PM

It's OK for Nash to hook somebody, push off then travel to the basket. That's OK. :bang :bang :bang

Jimcs50
05-17-2007, 02:13 PM
It's OK for Nash to hook somebody, push off then travel to the basket. That's OK. :bang :bang :bang

The golden child of the NBA can do no wrong.

cherylsteele
05-17-2007, 02:19 PM
Officials suck ass and they haven't given either team an advantage in the series. Get over it.
I think I'll save this for when the Spurs win the series and Suns' fans start complaining and making excuses.

PB&J
05-17-2007, 02:56 PM
By the way, probably my favorite flop was when Duncan tried to draw a charge on Raja. It's hilarious when seven footers drop against incredibly smaller players.

Like when Thomas flopped on that Ginobli drive ?

mVp
05-17-2007, 03:15 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1842/rajaflop1hl2.gif

my2sons
05-17-2007, 03:27 PM

nah his flop fooled a blind mouse referee, manu makes it look like he was shot out of a cannon. everyone got mad because that flop was soooo bad. i mean it was horrible...

Amare_32
05-17-2007, 03:31 PM
nah his flop fooled a blind mouse referee, manu makes it look like he was shot out of a cannon. everyone got mad because that flop was soooo bad. i mean it was horrible...

I still can't believe the ref fell for that one. I lost it laughing that was priceless.

Darkwaters
05-17-2007, 03:33 PM

You're in denial. Raja's flop last night set a whole new standard.

PM5K
05-17-2007, 04:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJW_8KzzZc

Biggest Flop Ever...

Strike
05-17-2007, 04:04 PM

Let us know when Excremento has a banner to hang in the Arco Arena.

Strike
05-17-2007, 04:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUJW_8KzzZc

Biggest Flop Ever...

That's fucking GOLD

td4mvp21
05-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Haha, kind of like when Thomas did the same thing to Parker? Kind of like that?

PM5K
05-17-2007, 04:07 PM
That's fucking GOLD

It's Platinum my friend...

BigJnSA
05-17-2007, 04:13 PM
bell didnt flop. if you slow it down to frame by frame, you will see the speed of master manu do a roundhouse kick to bells chest, impressive enough to make chuck norris say "damn." :nutkick:

PM5K
05-17-2007, 05:00 PM
bell didnt flop. if you slow it down to frame by frame, you will see the speed of master manu do a roundhouse kick to bells chest, impressive enough to make chuck norris say "damn." :nutkick:

lol...