PDA

View Full Version : Time for war Detroit

EastsBeasts
05-17-2007, 06:31 PM
Lace em up and put these flopping bitches away!
Yeah Bulls fans,

f
u
c
k

u

Baby bulls your done tonight! :baby

FlyHigh07
05-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Lace em up and put these flopping bitches away!
Yeah Bulls fans,

f
u
c
k

u

Baby bulls your done tonight! :baby

:lmao :lmao :lmao

JamStone
05-17-2007, 06:33 PM
is the "war" analogy necessary?

also, there's a game thread in the Pistons forum

EastsBeasts
05-17-2007, 08:14 PM
haha oh wow, can these refs suck any more ? No calls for pistons and bs calls against us. Its nba FANTASTIC! Oh, and that stupid milk shake Mike Tariko is a Pistons hater. Hinrich for 3!! Haha oh I loathe that bitch.

boutons_
05-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Det 15 - 25 2nd qtr, but they take the lead starting the 3rd 16 - 4.

Cry Havoc
05-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Detroit is getting away with more over-the-backs than I thought possible. Wow.

spursreport
05-17-2007, 09:07 PM
I cant sit here and say the Pistons are that GREAT of a team. They won their little title in 2004 thanks to the Spurs management being retards and not keeping that team intact. 2005 showed why it would of made a difference if the Spurs had been there the year before with that possible team. They are a damn good team hell they are elite. But they only won 1 fucking title and Flip "I am God's gift to coaching" Saunders hasnt proven jack shit. I hope we get a rematch with those fuckers.

CubanMustGo
05-17-2007, 09:07 PM
Pistons up 74-69 after three.

Marklar MM
05-17-2007, 09:18 PM
I cant sit here and say the Pistons are that GREAT of a team. They won their little title in 2004 thanks to the Spurs management being retards and not keeping that team intact. 2005 showed why it would of made a difference if the Spurs had been there the year before with that possible team.

Please. You were one Larry Brown fuckup in coaching from losing. Fucking Tayshaun Prince and Ben Wallace vs Tim Duncan and Horry

spursreport
05-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Please. You were one Larry Brown fuckup in coaching from losing. Fucking Tayshaun Prince and Ben Wallace vs Tim Duncan and Horry

:rolleyes :rolleyes Your coaching is alot worse than it was back then. If the Spurs werent thinking parade after game 5, that series wouldnt of even gone 7. We won that series nonetheless and proved why your 2004 title wouldnt of happened had the Spurs had kept that 2003 title team intact.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-17-2007, 09:30 PM
Rasheed's facially expressed anguish over the calls was hilarious.

boutons_
05-17-2007, 09:50 PM
congrats, Pistons, 5 consecutive ECF. impressive

ratm1221
05-17-2007, 09:54 PM
Congrats. I was really hoping for a showdown game 7.

loveThe23
05-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Congrats. I was really hoping for a showdown game 7.

as was i. :depressed

i think the problem here was- well, everything was a problem for the bulls tonight. offensive rebounds by the pistons- that hurt them really hard. TOO much freakin dribbling... i mean, what the hell... kirk?! if there was an award for that, he should get it, because that was WAY too much. 11 points, when Luol, Kirk, and Bennie G don't have a good game, theyre totally fucked. horrible shooting... Benn G had 19 points, but still, look at all the shots they missed.:bang another big problem- inexperience... last year they made the playoffs, but miami totally killed them, but this year- they killed them. so, inexperience yes...but pistons had the experience and were still the better team, so congrats to them. i think during the offseason, paxton will make the team even stronger like he did last offseason, good job bringing wallace. congrats to the bulls making it this far, i truly think next year will be a better year for them.. they're still the baby bulls, but next year i think they'll be ready for whats coming.

congrats pistons!! :) good luck with the nets/cavs

Pistons < Spurs
05-17-2007, 10:31 PM
as was i. :depressed

i think the problem here was- well, everything was a problem for the bulls tonight. offensive rebounds by the pistons- that hurt them really hard. TOO much freakin dribbling... i mean, what the hell... kirk?! if there was an award for that, he should get it, because that was WAY too much. 11 points, when Luol, Kirk, and Bennie G don't have a good game, theyre totally fucked. horrible shooting... Benn G had 19 points, but still, look at all the shots they missed.:bang another big problem- inexperience... last year they made the playoffs, but miami totally killed them, but this year- they killed them. so, inexperience yes...but pistons had the experience and were still the better team, so congrats to them. i think during the offseason, paxton will make the team even stronger like he did last offseason, good job bringing wallace. congrats to the bulls making it this far, i truly think next year will be a better year for them.. they're still the baby bulls, but next year i think they'll be ready for whats coming.

congrats pistons!! :) good luck with the nets/cavs
Congrats to the Bulls. They could have collapsed, and gone down 4-0...even 4-1, but they didn't back down from the challenge.

Extra Stout
05-17-2007, 11:04 PM
I cant sit here and say the Pistons are that GREAT of a team. They won their little title in 2004 thanks to the Spurs management being retards and not keeping that team intact. 2005 showed why it would of made a difference if the Spurs had been there the year before with that possible team. They are a damn good team hell they are elite. But they only won 1 fucking title and Flip "I am God's gift to coaching" Saunders hasnt proven jack shit. I hope we get a rematch with those fuckers.
Loser.

monosylab1k
05-17-2007, 11:06 PM
Congratulations to the Bulls for fighting to the death and not laying down like some bitches (Mavericks). If they had a little more basketball IQ they would have won this series. Chicago was the more talented team, Detroit was the smarter and more experienced team. Props to Detroit but if the Bulls learn from their mistakes they are going to be unstoppable next season.

Marklar MM
05-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Congratulations to the Bulls for fighting to the death and not laying down like some bitches (Mavericks). If they had a little more basketball IQ they would have won this series. Chicago was the more talented team, Detroit was the smarter and more experienced team. Props to Detroit but if the Bulls learn from their mistakes they are going to be unstoppable next season.

I wouldn't call them more talented...they are more athletic.

Pistons < Spurs
05-17-2007, 11:10 PM
:lol Are you being serious?

monosylab1k
05-17-2007, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't call them more talented...they are more athletic.

Maybe so, Detroit is a great team no matter how much I wanted Chicago to win. I think Chicago has nowhere to go but up though. And if Tyrus Thomas emerges next season I shudder at the havoc he (and the Bulls) could wreak on the NBA.

monosylab1k
05-17-2007, 11:13 PM
:lol Are you being serious?

As far as pure talent goes, the Bulls have WAY more than Detroit. But Detroit is the smartest team in the NBA (except for maybe the Spurs) and are far more experienced. Detroit deserved to win this series, no doubt, but if Chicago wisens up this offseason they could sweep the Pistons next season. A big if, but it's very possible.

Fillmoe
05-17-2007, 11:30 PM
pistons will be in the finals...... after seeing the nets/cavs game last night......... shit the kings could beat both of those teams in a 7 game series.....

Pistons < Spurs
05-17-2007, 11:47 PM
As far as pure talent goes, the Bulls have WAY more than Detroit. But Detroit is the smartest team in the NBA (except for maybe the Spurs) and are far more experienced. Detroit deserved to win this series, no doubt, but if Chicago wisens up this offseason they could sweep the Pistons next season. A big if, but it's very possible.
intersting. Your welcome to your opinion...I just don't agree with any of it.

Billups > Hinrich
I'm a big Hinrich ..errrr Kansas fan but other than his speed and scrappy defense I don't see him as being more talented than Billups. Not as good or as deep of a shooter, nor as good of a distributor. 'Clutch' may not be a 'talent' but obviously Billups owns.

Rip >/= Gordon
Gordon can get really hot at times from outside. But Rip is consistently the best mid range shooter in the game. Gordon hasn't even learned how to spell the word 'defense'. Great scorer, but he's a SG in a PG's body.

Deng > Tay
I love Deng's game. He's gonna be a stud in this league for a long time. But Tay is no slouch. Tay is actually the better player right now...but Deng will have the better future.

Sheed>Ben
Ben has no 'talent'. He's all about heart and hustle......and also on the quick decline. Sheed is one of the most gifted and talented players in the game ... just lacks the smarts.

Weber>PJ
Pure talent, Weber is a monster....he's just a little broken down. Brown is a smart savvy veteran, but not the vessel of talent the team needs.

Thabo and Tyrus are great young talents. Thabo is gonna be awesome. Tyrus is an athletic freak, but if the NBA had a wonderlick test to gauge basketball IQ, he'd have to retake the test.

Nocioni is a grreat role player. Has range and isn't afraid of being physical

Delfino, Maxiell and Dice IMO give just as much if not more than those 3 reserves of the Bulls.

I agree the Pistons are the smarter team. I also agree that the Bulls have a great future...especially getting a lotto pick this year. But I just don't see the 'talent' that is superior to us. And I don't see them sweeping us.

Erect as a Bull
05-18-2007, 12:33 AM
LMFAO all Detroit fans do is bitch about the Refs.
Fucking A!

You won but damn after that last loss you bitch and bitch and bitch

ROFL @ you

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
05-18-2007, 12:36 AM
Fucking A!

ROFL @ you

Thanks.

Pistons < Spurs
05-18-2007, 12:38 AM
Fucking A!

ROFL @ you
Where do you see us bitching about the refs? :rolleyes

Erect as a Bull
05-18-2007, 12:40 AM
haha oh wow, can these refs suck any more ? No calls for pistons and bs calls against us. Its nba FANTASTIC! Oh, and that stupid milk shake Mike Tariko is a Pistons hater. Hinrich for 3!! Haha oh I loathe that bitch.

Right there^^^

and Pistons < Spurs is that a joke name?

Or did you fuck up while creating it?
Because if your a Pistons fan it should be Pistons>Spurs...

Pistons < Spurs
05-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Right there^^^

and Pistons < Spurs is that a joke name?

Or did you fuck up while creating it?
Because if your a Pistons fan it should be Pistons>Spurs...
So one poster made one comment and you come up w/ this:

all Detroit fans do is bitch about the Refs.
Fucking A!

:rolleyes

As far as my screen name....consider it losing a bet when we lost to the Spurs in the Finals... :lol

Erect as a Bull
05-18-2007, 12:46 AM
So one poster made one comment and you come up w/ this:

:rolleyes

As far as my screen name....consider it losing a bet when we lost to the Spurs in the Finals... :lol

Well the reason I said: ALL is because on this Detroit forum that I attend everyone was whining after Game 5 and making excuses so I come here and the first post I see is bitching so Then I didnt bother to read the rest :oink

I take everything bad I said back about Detroit fans.
They are the most classy fans I have ever seen in my whole life :)

and LOL @ your bet you lost.

Pistons < Spurs
05-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Well the reason I said: ALL is because on this Detroit forum that I attend everyone was whining after Game 5 and making excuses so I come here and the first post I see is bitching so Then I didnt bother to read the rest :oink

ehh..it happens. We've got one or two on the Pistons boards here that focus on the refs at times too.

I take everything bad I said back about Detroit fans.
They are the most classy fans I have ever seen in my whole life :)

:toast :lol

and LOL @ your bet you lost.
It's been a long two years.... :depressed

I'm looking forward to see what the Bulls look like after this off season! Bright future ahead for your boys.

spursreport
05-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Loser.

Is it that you likes taking it up the ass or starting the circle jerk when it comes to talking about how great the Pistons are? 5 straight ECF yet only 1 fucking title won in where they didnt even see the fucking Spurs.

05-18-2007, 12:54 AM
Is it that you likes taking it up the ass or starting the circle jerk when it comes to talking about how great the Pistons are? 5 straight ECF yet only 1 fucking title won in where they didnt even see the fucking Spurs.

I think it's bullshit that the Spurs won in 1999 and 2003 without even seeing the fucking Pistons.

Solid.

Johnny RIngo
Congrats Detroit fans. Pistons are looking to be the team to beat this year. They'll probably take the Cavs or Nets in 5.

Erect as a Bull
ehh..it happens. We've got one or two on the Pistons boards here that focus on the refs at times too.

:toast :lol

It's been a long two years.... :depressed

I'm looking forward to see what the Bulls look like after this off season! Bright future ahead for your boys.

lol, But yea Theres people like that in all sports and all teams :(

I just hate seeing people whine about refs.
I dont think I ever do that.

And I'm excited for the Future of Chicago :)
I just hope Nets/Cavs takes down Detroit.
I want a quality team to go fishing with.

spursreport
05-18-2007, 12:57 AM
I think it's bullshit that the Spurs won in 1999 and 2003 without even seeing the fucking Pistons.

Solid.

Um the Pistons werent even contenders in 99. In 2003 they were on the verge of being elite. In 2004 they became elite but the spurs lost key players which led to losing in round 2 to the team that you beat. In 2005 all questions were answered about why 04 was just one of those years.

Pistons < Spurs
05-18-2007, 12:58 AM
And I'm excited for the Future of Chicago :)
I just hope Nets/Cavs takes down Detroit.
I want a quality team to go fishing with.
We're allergic to fish ... but thanks anyways! :toast

spursreport
05-18-2007, 12:58 AM
Congrats Detroit fans. Pistons are looking to be the team to beat this year. They'll probably take the Cavs or Nets in 5.

Team to beat? :lmao :lmao

Erect as a Bull
05-18-2007, 01:03 AM
We're allergic to fish ... but thanks anyways! :toast

Would you prefer bowling?? ;)

Pistons < Spurs
05-18-2007, 01:06 AM
Would you prefer bowling?? ;)
we'll check our schedule. Get back with us the first week of July! We might have some free time by then!

Erect as a Bull
05-18-2007, 01:10 AM
we'll check our schedule. Get back with us the first week of July! We might have some free time by then!

:lol:

You mean the first week of June :elephant

05-18-2007, 01:26 AM
Um the Pistons werent even contenders in 99. In 2003 they were on the verge of being elite. In 2004 they became elite but the spurs lost key players which led to losing in round 2 to the team that you beat. In 2005 all questions were answered about why 04 was just one of those years.
Thanks for the history lesson.

Here's the real reason why the Pistons/Spurs didn't face off in the 1999, 2003 or 2004 Finals, stated simply and succinctly:

One of the teams wasn't good enough to get there.

* PHX/SA, Utah and Detroit are all flawed teams and each has an excellent chance to be a worthy champion. NJ/Cavs? No chance.

BeerIsGood!
05-18-2007, 02:42 AM

I wondered about that the first time I saw the screen name, I just thought you were confused. :lol

Who did you make the bet with?

Erect as a Bull
05-18-2007, 02:43 AM
I wondered about that the first time I saw the screen name, I just thought you were confused. :lol

Who did you make the bet with?

Yea this whole site confuses me^
I saw people with Dirk names or whatever and their fav team says the Suns So I'm all confused :lol:

JamStone
05-18-2007, 05:15 AM

I particularly liked when you made the winning shot in game 7.

:donkey

Pistons < Spurs
05-18-2007, 07:10 AM

Who did you make the bet with?All of SpursTalk basically.
It was just one of those things where I said if the Spurs win, I'll change my name....

RedWingz
05-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Who is this moron Spurs fan that keeps dissin the pistons and saying that we had nothing to do with it going 7 games? hey dumbass you actually watch those games? we BEAT the spurs in games 3 and 4 and 6.WHY? because we are a very solid,hard-working team kinda like carbon copys of yours.Most spurs fans admit that too,thats why they respect the Pistons more then any other team.And likewise its why we piston fans respect SA.Having been a long time observer of this forum,I find the majority of SA fans to be really classy,knowledgable fans who respect those who respect them.Im sure that spurs fan wouldnt appreciate it if I spewed crap like only reason Spurs won in 05 was cause of the pistons lack of effort in game 7,it wasnt that the spurs played well it was because the pistons played poorly.Spurs arent that great of a team blah blah blah.Detroit is a GREAT team in the fact that although weve only won it once lately,weve sustained one of the largest playoff winning streaks in NBA history.You dont see us getting bumped in the first or 2nd round.Show more respect :nope

DarkReign
05-18-2007, 09:32 AM
SA beat the Pistons in game 7 because they were the deeper team. When Ben and Sheed AND McDyess all had 4 fouls before the start of the 4th, you knew shit wasnt going to end well for the Pistons.

Doesnt change the fact that the Pistons should have more than one ring. But they dont play to the level theyre capable of. They only play to that level when they want to. Like last night. Like game 6 in 2005.

I still cant believe Sheed tried to trap Manu to leave Big Shot open at the three-line....my heart still aches....

bdubya
05-18-2007, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=spursreport]I cant sit here and say the Pistons are that GREAT of a team. They won their little title in 2004 thanks to the Spurs management being retards and not keeping that team intact. 2005 showed why it would of made a difference if the Spurs had been there the year before with that possible team. QUOTE]

:lol :lol :lol
Okay, so the Pistons only won in '04 because the Spurs weren't as good. Although the Spurs theoretically COULD have been better....if management had done things a little differently....and if the Admiral had been born a few years later.....
Thanks for clearing that up, Einstein. :toast

Hank the Tank
05-18-2007, 03:44 PM
Team to beat? :lmao :lmao
i cant wait until you are made to eat your words.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-18-2007, 04:25 PM
This is way too early we both have games to play before we can go at each other. Pistons just four wins away.

loveThe23
05-18-2007, 06:28 PM
I told you Chicago sucks.

um, being down 0-3 and coming back 2-4 doesn't necessarily mean you suck. we're not talking about the mavs here, being the 1st seed going down to the 8th seed, learn your basketball please... lol this is a team with alot of potential/talent as the baby bulls, but inexperience. by any means im not dissing the pistons, but chicago doesn't suck. thank you & have a fabulous day! :)

Hank the Tank
05-18-2007, 06:39 PM
um, being down 0-3 and coming back 2-4 doesn't necessarily mean you suck. we're not talking about the mavs here, being the 1st seed going down to the 8th seed, learn your basketball please... lol this is a team with alot of potential/talent as the baby bulls, but inexperience. by any means im not dissing the pistons, but chicago doesn't suck. thank you & have a fabulous day! :)
it's jay marrioti. what do ya expect? he talks out of his asshole.

Erect as a Bull
05-19-2007, 12:20 AM
LOL Hank^^

Yea its Jay.
Hes confused
:smokin