PDA

View Full Version : Nash imitated Duncan in Game 4?

Despot
05-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Did anyone see the play where Nash drove and was fouled by Duncan. Straight away Duncan's arms went out "I didn't do anything". As Nash passed Duncan towards the FT line, he put his arms up imitating Duncan "I didn't do anything". Duncan got pissed and had words.

That was so funny! Go Stevie!

I know this is late, but I saw this on another board, and I was wondering if anyone else caught it. Or better yet if anyone has it on Tivo and can YouTube it.

I really didn't think much about it at first, as it seemed out of character for Nash, then I started thinking that this might have been the reason Horry helped Nash lift off.

Then again this is a board where I have seen a few posters say that Amare never even went on the court, although one admitted later that he may have gotten half of his foot on the court.

Leetonidas
05-17-2007, 06:52 PM

Well, if that's true, then oh well. No big deal.

FromWayDowntown
05-17-2007, 06:52 PM
I fail to see where the intimidation comes in. As the dude in The Princess Bride said, "I don't think that word means what you think it means."

Imitation is not the same as intimidation.

Despot
05-17-2007, 06:54 PM
I fail to see where the intimidation comes in. As the dude in The Princess Bride said, "I don't think that word means what you think it means."

uhhh.... looking up IMITATED in the dictionary, yup, I know what it means. As the dude in The Princess Bride said, "I don't think that word means what you think it means."

Leetonidas
05-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Imitation is not the same as intimidation.
:reading

:bang

Hmm, maybe he edited it, but I could've sworn it said "intimidated" instead of "imitated." I probably just read it wrong. Sorry despot.

:lol

Anyways, I wasn't saying the poster of the thread didn't know what intimidated meant, I was talking about the people on the Suns board.

Moving right along. :dizzy

cheguevara
05-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Nash has a face only a mother could love

Despot
05-17-2007, 07:00 PM
Nash has a face only a mother could love

Sometimes he looks similar to the guy that Lecter left skinless in the silence of the Lambs.