PDA

View Full Version : KSAT Report shows low class behavior by Uns fans at game

Man of Steel
05-17-2007, 07:27 PM
In a way, part of the report was funny, like Parker stating it reminded him of playing in Greece or Serbia, where sports fans literally riot or throw coins into the arena--anything with sharp edges to cut the players.

Here they threw bottles into the Spurs gathered for an interview after the game on the floor.

They had out of control, maniac Phoenix fans going up to individual Spur players and stating that they had no class.

Brent Barry remembered one elderly man who came up to him and called him "dirty" and with "no class."

What a bunch of feeble minded fuck heads these pigs are. I don't a shit about them--let them crawl all around in their shitty desert licking Amare's ass hole.

slayermin
05-17-2007, 07:28 PM
Could someone please Youtube the video?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-17-2007, 07:29 PM
Scoreboard hurts sometimes.

Leetonidas
05-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Who the hell wants to live there anyway? It's dryer than B. Arthur's snatch and hotter than the area between Rosie O'Donell's thighs due to all the chaffing.

Man of Steel
05-17-2007, 07:35 PM
I don't know how to YouTube stuff.

The report appeared on the 6 pm news tonight on KSAT-TV. This particular report is not yet on their website. But if anyone checks out the news tonight, they may repeat it.

SpursWoman
05-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Brent Barry is a thug. :lmao :lmao

missmyzte
05-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Reporters have been calling the Spurs dirty for the last week. Is it that big a deal for the fans to say it to the players? Although that old lady shouldn't have flipped off Brent, he already freaks out playing on the road.

gino>yourlife
what's really fucked up is that the NBA/PHX organization/US Airways Center Staff (what have you) more than likely won't even look into finding the douche that threw the water bottle.. that could've ignited some ron artest faggotry

Ed Helicopter Jones

He just looks dirty because of the 5 o'clock shadow. I'd bet he showers regularly...those are just whiskers, not dirt. I'd guarantee it. :tu

T Park
05-17-2007, 07:39 PM
I honestly wouldn't mind living there.

I do business there in October, and Phoenix is a nice area.

Too bad that I have now learned that the people of Phoenix are shit.

Shame.

Leetonidas
05-17-2007, 07:39 PM
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/brent_barry-arton20861-240x240.jpg

:lmao

ducks
05-17-2007, 07:42 PM
I honestly wouldn't mind living there.

I do business there in October, and Phoenix is a nice area.

Too bad that I have now learned that the people of Phoenix are shit.

Shame.

I would never live there
Sierra Vista (one hour from Tuscon) yeah
small but and in the summer it does not get above 100 that offten
gets colder then yuma though in winter

GrandeDavid
05-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Reporters have been calling the Spurs dirty for the last week. Is it that big a deal for the fans to say it to the players? Although that old lady shouldn't have flipped off Brent, he already freaks out playing on the road.

Misti, read below....would've been funny if Brent would have followed Charles' lead.

A friend of my folks was telling me a story about Charles Barkley cursing out a lady in San Antonio during the pre game, around 1993. The victim was standing courtside right next to her.

Apparently the lady flipped of Charles, which sounds like what happened to Brent, and a couple minutes later Charles came near her and said something like "f- you, white bitch! F- you to hell!" The lady turned pale and he said it loud enough for several rows of fans to hear.

Again, I was told this and by an extremely reliable source, someone who would neither lie nor exaggerate. But I'm sure lots of stuff goes on we don't catch. I'm sure Raja Bell got cursed badly by some Spurs fans in Game 4 when he jawed with them during the game.

Actually, I'm glad Brent didn't stoop to that level. :lol

Borosai
05-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Who the hell wants to live there anyway? It's dryer than B. Arthur's snatch and hotter than the area between Rosie O'Donell's thighs due to all the chaffing.

I got wood.

picnroll
05-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Maybe this will inspire the Spurs to finish off the Suns in SA and not have to go back to Sunburn City.

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 07:45 PM
I love Arizona. They just have terrible sports fans. It's not their fault, they've never had a real sports team.

GrandeDavid
05-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Arizona has some great golf courses I enjoy.

td4mvp21
05-17-2007, 07:47 PM
Phoenix is an awesome city-it's pretty clean and the scenery is pretty fucking cool. The people were very friendly there, too. It's just Suns fans that suck ass. And, fortunately, it's not all of them. But they are being pretty stupid right now.

exstatic
05-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Some old bag gave Barry half a peace sign?

SpursWoman
Maybe this will inspire the Spurs to finish off the Suns in SA and not have to go back to Sunburn City.

:tu That's what I'm hoping.

missmyzte
Some old bag gave Barry half a peace sign?

Watch the vid on the front page of Spurs.com. Brent was really upset about it. :lol

01Snake
05-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Sierra Vista (one hour from Tuscon) yeah

Uhhh? Thats not even a town. It's simply a place for illegals to stop and grab a glass of agua on the way over.

SpursWoman
05-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Watch the vid on the front page of Spurs.com. Brent was really upset about it. :lol

Which link?

Deb
05-17-2007, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=EssaySpur1001]http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/brent_barry-arton20861-240x240.jpg

:Scooby, is that you? :elephant

ducks
05-17-2007, 07:52 PM
Uhhh? Thats not even a town. It's simply a place for illegals to stop and grab a glass of agua on the way over.
I almost moved there last summer

Sweetey
05-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I love Arizona. They just have terrible sports fans. It's not their fault, they've never had a real sports team.
Arizona is the ASSHOLE of the world. And I'm not saying this because I hate the faggy sons ! I was actually engaged to a guy living in Tuscon (we are both from Corpus Christi) and after spending one week in Tuscon and Phoenix I gave him his ring back and said "thanks but NO thanks". I'd rather live in hell! I have NEVER seen an uglier place in my life. Say what you want about Houston, San Antonio, or anywhere else in Texas but for gawd's sakes, at least we have GREEN GRASS and GREEN TREES and flowers. Phoenix and Tuscon look like the horror movies we see that show someone landing on Mars - with nothing but ugly, brown, DEAD hills and NOTHING GREEN anywhere !

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Arizona is the ASSHOLE of the world. And I'm not saying this because I hate the faggy sons ! I was actually engaged to a guy living in Tuscon (we are both from Corpus Christi) and after spending one week in Tuscon and Phoenix I gave him his ring back and said "thanks but NO thanks". I'd rather live in hell! I have NEVER seen an uglier place in my life. Say what you want about Houston, San Antonio, or anywhere else in Texas but for gawd's sakes, at least we have GREEN GRASS and GREEN TREES and flowers. Phoenix and Tuscon look like the horror movies we see that show someone landing on Mars - with nothing but ugly, brown, DEAD hills and NOTHING GREEN anywhere !
I grew up in New Mexico so I like the desert. I also like the fact that you can sit in the shade on a hot day and it's actually cool. I also miss being able to roll your windows down in the car and not feel like you are being panted on by a giant dog. Also no fire ants yet. I understand what you are saying though. I just think they have terrible fans.

That's a harsh way to break off an engagement, but at least you were nice enough to give the ring back.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-17-2007, 08:06 PM
Where's mouse, we should get him to photoshop a barry pic and add a doo-rag, make him look like a real big poser/wigger, in essense, just put his head on gig's body or something

austinSpurFan
05-17-2007, 08:07 PM
I one thing I noticed about the Suns Fans. When you fall out of favor with them, they are up in arms wanting to trade you or get rid of you. And thats their own team members. Just something I remember from 2005 season.

T Park
05-17-2007, 08:07 PM
NOTHING GREEN anywhere !

You obviously had pre hatred for the place going in.

Cause I've been in Phoenix, and spent time there, and there are areas of green.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2007, 08:10 PM
I've been living out here in AZ (Tempe/Scottsdale) since November and was very surprised at the number of parks (green) and golf courses (green) they have out here.

infinite styles
05-17-2007, 08:11 PM
I can't find the link with the barry interview. all i saw was pop at the airport.

Shelly
05-17-2007, 09:22 PM
I lived in Tucson for a year before moving here. I thought it had awesome views and I've never seen lightning like the kind I did in Tucson. It was incredible.

SA210
05-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Tucson is nice.

OldDirtMcGirt
05-17-2007, 09:53 PM

If your "professional" football team (and I use that term loosely) is the Arizona Cardinals, you'd be pissed off too.

At least we have the Diamondbacks.

ducks
05-17-2007, 09:55 PM
flagstaff has trees
serie vista has trees and grass

efrem1
05-17-2007, 09:56 PM

I applied for a job at the Arizona State Library a few weeks ago. I wouldn't mind living there either, but now I have to wear my Darth Vader mask to disguise myself from these clowns at the Suns games if I get the job there. :lol

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Ask for a follow up interview and wear your Spurs hat.

OldDirtMcGirt
05-17-2007, 10:02 PM
I applied for a job at the Arizona State Library a few weeks ago. I wouldn't mind living there either, but now I have to wear my Darth Vader mask to disguise myself from these clowns at the Suns games if I get the job there. :lol

ASU has a beautiful campus. It's a great school.

Say what you want about the Suns, but Phoenix is a great city. Especially the women :hungry:

bonesinaz
05-17-2007, 10:04 PM
I live in what is considered one of the most beautiful areas in AZ, Prescott. It is hot for a few weeks in the summer, but not too bad. The wildfires are what drive me crazy. Nothing like smoke inhalation in the summer!

efrem1
05-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Oh OldDirt, I meant the State Library downtown at the Capitol. It is in the Legislative Serivces Division. I am sorry that the Suns fans did those things. I received decent treatment at the Kings games.

bonesinaz
05-17-2007, 10:05 PM

Say what you want about the Suns, but Phoenix is a great city. Especially the women :hungry:

The brown cloud over the city is horrible. You can see the air change when you drive I17 and get near the city.

suns in 7
05-17-2007, 10:08 PM

Something tells me YOU were what was UGLY in Tucson and that guy dumped your skanky ass. You sound too bitter for it to be about grass and trees.

OldDirtMcGirt
Oh OldDirt, I meant the State Library downtown at the Capitol. It is in the Legislative Serivces Division. I am sorry that the Suns fans did those things. I received decent treatment at the Kings games.

Good stuff.

And yeah, the whole bottle throwing/bomb threating shit was absolutely rediculous, but there are always a few bad apples. Our fan base has gone way downhill since when we were the best crowd in the NBA back in '93.

CubanMustGo
Something tells me YOU were what was UGLY in Tucson and that guy dumped your skanky ass. You sound too bitter for it to be about grass and trees.

Brilliant first post.

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 10:09 PM
The brown cloud over the city is horrible. You can see the air change when you drive I17 and get near the city.
There's a brown cloud over Dallas, too. Is yours dust or smog?

Despot
05-17-2007, 10:09 PM
1. they really thought this was their year, much like many of us feel that this is now our year again.

2. They have bought into the what the Suns organization feeds them, we are dirty, horrible scum of the earth, who are here to trample their title dreams, and the league is against them.

3. D'antoni made comments after game 1 inferring that this may be the last chance for them to compete for a title, I'm sure that has freaked the fans out a bit.

4. We are dirty scummy black mold.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2007, 10:11 PM
I live in what is considered one of the most beautiful areas in AZ, Prescott. It is hot for a few weeks in the summer, but not too bad. The wildfires are what drive me crazy. Nothing like smoke inhalation in the summer!

Why do people out here in AZ pronounce it presket?

suns in 7
05-17-2007, 10:11 PM

The sports fans are not the best (agreed) but they have won a championship here. They beat the Yankees in 7 for the World Series. I know Texans only use baseball bats to beat minorities so baseball is a professional sport they forget about.

bonesinaz
05-17-2007, 10:12 PM
There's a brown cloud over Dallas, too. Is yours dust or smog?

Both in Phx. I live about 90 miles north of Phx in the mountains.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2007, 10:12 PM

Say what you want about the Suns, but Phoenix is a great city. Especially the women :hungry:Agree with you on all parts. I'm loving ASU and the beautiful women out here. I'm kinda bummed now cause a lot of them went home for the summer.

suns in 7
05-17-2007, 10:14 PM

True! I know a guy from Texas who came here and said how nice it was to see women without beer guts here.

OldDirtMcGirt
Agree with you on all parts. I'm loving ASU and the beautiful women out here. I'm kinda bummed now cause a lot of them went home for the summer.

I think that Phoenix has some of the most underrated women in the world. They aren't as phony or as stuck up as the chicks in LA, and when I was in Dallas I wasn't that impressed. Sure they have a ton of hot chicks, but I think that Phoenix has the nod in ratio.

Despot

We know that fans talk shit to players on the road, even at home, but the difference I assume is that it was in full force, by a wide range of fan types and ages, and somewhat comical.

By the way, was wondering what your take on the Horry foul was.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2007, 10:15 PM
I think that Phoenix has some of the most underrated women in the world. They aren't as phony or as stuck up as the chicks in LA, and when I was in Dallas I wasn't that impressed. Sure they have a ton of hot chicks, but I think that Phoenix has the nod in ratio.
I came here by way of San Diego and Los Angeles, and I was absolutely shocked at the amount of beautiful women out here.

suns in 7
05-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Brilliant first post.

Gracias

bonesinaz
05-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Why do people out here in AZ pronounce it presket?

It's really 'Preskitt' and I don't know they pronounce it that way.

bonesinaz
05-17-2007, 10:17 PM

I hope you aren't talking about women from Scottdale/Fountain Hills. They all have the same 'look'....and fake boobies.

spursrocksocks
05-17-2007, 10:18 PM
did anyone ever get a link to the video?

OldDirtMcGirt
05-17-2007, 10:18 PM
I hope you aren't talking about women from Scottdale/Fountain Hills. They all have the same 'look'....and fake boobies.

Naw, it's all about Phoenix. Paradise Valley and Scottsdale is like LA's bitch. I hate it over there.

Despot
05-17-2007, 10:20 PM
Enemy Lovers forum.

And TheSanityAnnex, your av is def a chick from LA.

judaspriestess
05-17-2007, 10:22 PM

I LOVE Sedona AZ. I don't like phoenix. Sedona is so far removed from that violent city even if its just a couple of hours away. We own a home right outside of Sedona in Cottonwood. Its been appreciating nicely. I have not had the chance to make it to Prescott. I really like Flagstaff too.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2007, 10:24 PM
They all have the same 'look'....and fake boobies.And this is a bad thing?:lol

T Park
05-17-2007, 10:24 PM
If I wanted a house somewhere in Phoenix, it would be out of town west on I 10, little bit east of the new stadium development near goodyear.

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 10:30 PM
The sports fans are not the best (agreed) but they have won a championship here. They beat the Yankees in 7 for the World Series. I know Texans only use baseball bats to beat minorities so baseball is a professional sport they forget about.
Nobody's forgetting about it. I hate baseball and I remember that series. They won with two aging pitchers and have a grand total of one playoff win in the remainder of their history. Sorry, but that's only considered a real sports team in Arizona, which was kind of my point. Maybe I should have just said that the Suns are the third most successful basketball team in the state. At least the Mercury have been to the finals fairly recently.

Sweetey
05-17-2007, 10:31 PM
Sorry but I am HOT ! Now YOU are obviously one of those ugly-assed, fat-assed, pimpled faced creeps that Phoenix/Tuscon seems to attract.

FAT -- UGLY -- and CREEPY ! Want it? Go to Phoenix and you've got it !!

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Sorry but I am HOT ! Now YOU are obviously one of those ugly-assed, fat-assed, pimpled faced creeps that Phoenix/Tuscon seems to attract.

FAT -- UGLY -- and CREEPY ! Want it? Go to Phoenix and you've got it !!
I'll be the judge of that. PM me some pictures and I'll back you up.

Despot
05-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Too much city bashing lately

www.uglypeople.com

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Sorry but I am HOT !
:rolleyes

We've heard that one before. Post a pic or continue being ugly.

Sweetey
05-17-2007, 10:38 PM
I grew up in New Mexico so I like the desert. I also like the fact that you can sit in the shade on a hot day and it's actually cool. I also miss being able to roll your windows down in the car and not feel like you are being panted on by a giant dog. Also no fire ants yet. I understand what you are saying though. I just think they have terrible fans.

That's a harsh way to break off an engagement, but at least you were nice enough to give the ring back.
During those horrid two weeks, it was 100-108 in Tuscon every day and when we went out, we sweated like pigs. So all of the b.s. about the "low humidity so you don't notice the heat" is pure BULLCRAP !! It was hotter than hell and looked like hell -- when Houston looks good coming home -- you know you've been to HELL !!

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2007, 10:40 PM
100-108?

Try 120 in Tempe!

Sweetey
05-17-2007, 10:42 PM
I'll be the judge of that. PM me some pictures and I'll back you up.
I'll show you HOT tomorrow morning. I have to find my pics on my other computer (my husband just bought me a new laptop for my birthday 3 weeks ago) and I'm too damned tired tonight to transfer them after staying up until 2:00 am this morning watching the Spurs.

TheSanityAnnex
05-17-2007, 10:46 PM
If these are sent in a PM, and I believe I'm speaking for the entire board here..........OBSTUCTED VIEW, YOU MUST SHARE.

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 10:49 PM
I'll show you HOT tomorrow morning. I have to find my pics on my other computer (my husband just bought me a new laptop for my birthday 3 weeks ago) and I'm too damned tired tonight to transfer them after staying up until 2:00 am this morning watching the Spurs.
Promises, promises. If you neg out you officially receive hag status on this board for eternity. :lol

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 10:50 PM
If these are sent in a PM, and I believe I'm speaking for the entire board here..........OBSTUCTED VIEW, YOU MUST SHARE.
Only with permission, otherwise I'm just a neutral observer. :jack

kps0001
05-17-2007, 10:50 PM
During those horrid two weeks, it was 100-108 in Tuscon every day and when we went out, we sweated like pigs. So all of the b.s. about the "low humidity so you don't notice the heat" is pure BULLCRAP !! It was hotter than hell and looked like hell -- when Houston looks good coming home -- you know you've been to HELL !!

most women I see around Phoenix that are pushing 250 sweat like pigs all year round. I understand why you couldn't hang.

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 10:53 PM
most women I see around Phoenix that are pushing 250 sweat like pigs all year round. I understand why you couldn't hang.
You should try to date thinner women.

efrem1
05-17-2007, 11:00 PM

If it was late summer, there are monsoon winds that come from the Gulf of California that make it Houston like. It is a dry heat the rest of summer.

the_wall
05-17-2007, 11:10 PM
I lived in Tucson for about seven years in the 80s and really enjoyed it. I will say that I had no interest in living in Phoenix though, too crowded and hot.

spursrocksocks
05-17-2007, 11:16 PM
dude we have more fats chicks in san antonio than a self help book convention with free doughnuts

dknights411
05-17-2007, 11:28 PM
dude we have more fats chicks in san antonio than a self help book convention with free doughnuts

Have you visited Houston lately? WOOF!!! :spless:

edit: No offense to the hot babes from Houston though!!

BlackFlagg
05-17-2007, 11:40 PM

Who cares? Having a basketball team is what matters.

Extra Stout
05-17-2007, 11:42 PM

Having lived in both places, the women in San Antonio are considerably larger.

OldDirtMcGirt
05-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Who cares? Having a basketball team is what matters.

Don't get me wrong, I love basketball... but there's no way I'm taking it over women.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-18-2007, 12:31 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love basketball... but there's no way I'm taking it over women.

And Suns fan and Spurs fan find a harmonious peace.

AlamoSpursFan
05-18-2007, 04:12 AM

Spoken like someone who's never been to Laredo...

As for Arizona, the northern part of the state is gorgeous, and Casa Grande seemed like a nice town when I stayed there. Just drove the hell through Phoenix, but it looked nice.

Kori Ellis
05-18-2007, 04:28 AM
The Spurs fans that are bashing the city of Phoenix thread are embarrassing. City smack is probably the weakest form of smack talk on the internet:lol

Anyway, I've visited to every state in the country and I grew up in Phoenix. Phoenix is actually pretty similar to San Antonio in a lot of ways - mainly that, though it's a huge city, the people are very friendly and nice plus the city has a feeling of a smaller town.

There's actually a lot of parks, golf courses, etc that are very green. Plus the mountains are very near by with plenty of greenery, lakes, hiking, horsebacking riding, fishing, etc.

Yes, it's hot. If you don't like hot, you shouldn't live there.

The funniest thing about this thread is Sweetey saying that she broke her engagement because she hated Arizona. I would think that love would be stronger than geographical location. :lol

Kori Ellis
05-18-2007, 04:32 AM
I live in what is considered one of the most beautiful areas in AZ, Prescott.

We used to have a family cabin right outside of Payson in Strawberry, AZ. I like that whole part of Arizona a lot.

sabar
05-18-2007, 04:34 AM
I didn't like Phx much, or Arizona when I was over there. There is waaaaaaaaay too much sand and dirt for my tastes. Cacti everywhere and a serious lack of trees and grass.

Yes, they have green golf courses :rolleyes, but it hardly makes the state or city any greener when you see the rock and dirt mountains on the horizon or the dust storms. It's really nice in it's own way, but the lack of plant life bugs me.

It's like San Antonio, except replace hills with jagged cliffs and mountains and replace grass with sand.

Shred
05-18-2007, 06:32 AM
The average Suns fan at America West Arena is actually likely to be a great-grandparent. There is actually an oxygen bar in the arena where they can fill up their tanks.

The average Spurs fan at SBC Center is actually likely to be bigger around than up & down. (They're so cute stuffing their 5-foot, 230# frames into those size 42 Tim Duncan jerseys.) There is a defibrillator located under each seat.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-18-2007, 08:08 AM
Jeez Brent must have an accute sense of smell. And talk about fugly.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-18-2007, 08:10 AM
Spoken like someone who's never been to Laredo...

As for Arizona, the northern part of the state is gorgeous, and Casa Grande seemed like a nice town when I stayed there. Just drove the hell through Phoenix, but it looked nice.

The sun is the least of laredos problems though. :lol

Extra Stout
05-18-2007, 08:22 AM
The sun is the least of laredos problems though. :lolMoney Magazine used to do an annual survey of the best places to live in America.

One year Laredo came in #1.

They discontinued the survey after that. Apparently they realized there was something wrong with the methodology.

Extra Stout
05-18-2007, 08:23 AM
Arizona is a lovely state with varied and interesting landscapes.

The people of Arizona are wanna-be Californians.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-18-2007, 08:32 AM
It's the one place in america where before they shake your hand they steal from you. (laredo)

Soul_Patch
05-18-2007, 08:43 AM

When someone from Corpus calls your town / state the asshole of the world. That is pretty damn bad.

just kidding, i actually kinda like corpus, i went to TAMUCC, but it really is a shithole in a lot of areas.

bonesinaz
05-18-2007, 08:43 AM

There are alot of people in my area from CA. And I really think that you are right. I hear all the time how much 'better' CA is- then I ask them why they are in AZ?

The saddest thing about AZ is that it is full of tweakers. Meth is largely responsible for the increasing crime rate. I had no idea about the problem until we moved here. On that show "Intervention" they show my town as the place that some of the addicts go to rehab. The problem is, then they love it here and stay here and meet a bunch of other addicts in rehab. Well, you get the picture.

SpursWoman
05-18-2007, 08:44 AM

But it's perfectly acceptable to offend everyone else. :tu

degenerate_gambler
05-18-2007, 09:23 AM
city smack sucks...

where's the pics?

Marcus Bryant
05-18-2007, 09:25 AM
Most cities are a great place to live if you're banking.

Shelly
05-18-2007, 09:35 AM
I would think that love would be stronger than geographical location. :lol

And this is how I ended up in San Antonio! :lol

MadDog73
05-18-2007, 10:00 AM
How can people living in Texas complain about how hot Arizona is?!?

I love West Texas and the desert. I also love San Antonio.

But I hate the Summers here...

joeyjfive
05-18-2007, 10:02 AM
So not to be off topic or anything but did anyone get that vid on youtube?

ploto
05-18-2007, 10:09 AM
...and didn't Spurs fans chant is unison "Dirty Dirty" to Amare. So why should anyone be surprised Suns fans called the Spurs dirty? I watched old people yell- Javie sucks- last year.

People in glass houses...

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-18-2007, 10:20 AM
...and didn't Spurs fans chant is unison "Dirty Dirty" to Amare. So why should anyone be surprised Suns fans called the Spurs dirty? I watched old people yell- Javie sucks- last year.

People in glass houses...

I'm sure the Arizona Republic has their stories of all the travesties heaped upon the Suns about Grandma Spurs Fan flipping off Pat Burke, Spurs fans calling in bomb threats to the Suns' hotel, Spurs fans attempting to wake up the Suns at their hotel and Shawn Marion having to dodge a water bottle tossed from the lower levels of the AT&T.

Your hate for all that is Spurs Nation is fairly obvious, but I guess you're okay with being a martyr.

Frank Brickowski
05-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Well Javie does suck.

OldDirtMcGirt
05-18-2007, 10:25 AM

Those are the only the Scottsdale/Paradise Valley clique. We don't talk to them too much.

Flea
05-18-2007, 11:06 AM
I LOVE Sedona AZ. I don't like phoenix. Sedona is so far removed from that violent city even if its just a couple of hours away. We own a home right outside of Sedona in Cottonwood. Its been appreciating nicely. I have not had the chance to make it to Prescott. I really like Flagstaff too.

Sedona is beautiful! On our vacation last year we drove through Sedona. I wanted to move there! We Went to the Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest, Painted Desert. AZ is beautiful. I want to go back and spend more time there.....maybe in a year or two. Definitely don't want to go back THIS summer!

We met a lot of friendly people too. My only complaint is there aren't any billboards letting you know where the next Starbucks is. :lol

Flea
05-18-2007, 11:08 AM

And the men?

Shelly
05-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Sedona is beautiful! On our vacation last year we drove through Sedona. I wanted to move there! We Went to the Grand Canyon, Petrified Forest, Painted Desert. AZ is beautiful. I want to go back and spend more time there.....maybe in a year or two. Definitely don't want to go back THIS summer!

We met a lot of friendly people too. My only complaint is there aren't any billboards letting you know where the next Starbucks is. :lol

Unfortunately, in the year we were there, I didn't get to do all that. I wish I did. My adventure was Tombstone and Kitt Peak!

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-18-2007, 11:13 AM
And the men?

Well, I did start working out and cutting back on sodas and fast food.

tsb2000
05-18-2007, 11:13 AM

Exactly. Arizona is a really nice place, and aside from getting own3d by the Spurs, the people here are pretty nice, too. I've been here for 10 years, and even as a spurs fan, everyone personally has been good to me.

Shelly
05-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Oh, and when we drove to CA for Xmas last year, my husband had to do detour. He did his residency at the VA in Tucson, but most of the time he was at Sells on the reservation and wanted to drive through there to see if it had changed much.

That was detour I didn't need to see...major yawnfest!

Flea
05-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Unfortunately, in the year we were there, I didn't get to do all that. I wish I did. My adventure was Tombstone and Kitt Peak!

That is too bad. It was great! The GC is freakin awesome. I want to go to the Northern Rim next time. We went early June and there werent any crowds. I will try to send pics, I have a family website with pics but I don't want to blast my kids all over the internet. Speaking of hot, the hottest place on the face of this earth has to be Hoover Damn. I don't care if it is a dry heat, every single drop of moisture was sucked out of your body the moment you stepped out of your car.

Flea
05-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Oh, and when we drove to CA for Xmas last year, my husband had to do detour. He did his residency at the VA in Tucson, but most of the time he was at Sells on the reservation and wanted to drive through there to see if it had changed much.

That was detour I didn't need to see...major yawnfest!

What part of California Shelly?
I want to go to Hubbell's trading post. Anyone been there?

Shelly
05-18-2007, 11:21 AM
How can people living in Texas complain about how hot Arizona is?!?

I love West Texas and the desert. I also love San Antonio.

But I hate the Summers here...

I've lived in SA for 10 years now and I STILL complain daily about the weather from May until Oct! I'm not a fan of humidity.

Shelly
05-18-2007, 11:22 AM
What part of California Shelly?
I want to go to Hubbell's trading post. Anyone been there?

All of our family is in Orange County. My parents live in San Juan Capistrano and the m-i-l is in Mission Viejo.

SpursWoman
05-18-2007, 11:23 AM
And the men?

There are no ugly/fat/nasty men in San Antonio...and they'll all tell you so. :lol

Obstructed_View
05-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Update: No sign of Sweetey, I guess she's only hot because she sweats a lot...

Flea
05-18-2007, 11:25 AM
Well, I did start working out and cutting back on sodas and fast food.

I'm not picking on anyone JB. It just seems that some men are real quick to pick on the way women look when they aren't all that and a bag of chips themselves.

:)

Flea
05-18-2007, 11:29 AM
There are no ugly/fat/nasty men in San Antonio...and they'll all tell you so. :lol

:lol

Shelly
05-18-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm not picking on anyone JB. It just seems that some men are real quick to pick on the way women look when they aren't all that and a bag of chips themselves.

I love that saying! It cracks me up everytime I hear it!

sammy
05-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Brent said an old man called him classless! Brent said you dont' know me!
What a bunch of jackasses! It's going to be great putting the dagger in tonight and sending their whiny-asses fishing!

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-18-2007, 01:25 PM

I know...but you asked and I answered. :lol

The problem with us overweight guys is that we are all that including the bag of chips.

spursrocksocks
05-18-2007, 01:29 PM
When someone from Corpus calls your town / state the asshole of the world. That is pretty damn bad.

just kidding, i actually kinda like corpus, i went to TAMUCC, but it really is a shithole in a lot of areas.
ditto I went there to, man do those bluff rats suck

spursrocksocks
05-18-2007, 01:32 PM
And the men?
yeah them too, where still in the top 10 fattest cities in the US

T Park
05-18-2007, 01:37 PM
The problem with us overweight guys is that we are all that including the bag of chips.

and a blizzard n basket of steak fries....

DarrinS
05-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Can you imaging getting lyched by an angry mob of geriatric Arizonans?

Brent Barry must have been scared shitless when these two raving octogenarians came after him.

His first thought must've been "I better run -- or wall at a brisk pace."

http://blog.juliaallison.com/Images/Geriatric%20Pillowfight.jpg

nkdlunch
05-18-2007, 01:38 PM
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/IMG/brent_barry-arton20861-240x240.jpg=http://thehall6pack.homestead.com/files/scooby_shaggy.jpg

Obstructed_View
05-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Update: Still no word from Sweetey. Either she can't find a camera angle that's flattering or they are all out of panoramic cameras at the only Eckerds that delivers to her apartment.

LoVeNSpuRs
05-18-2007, 04:30 PM

I just visited Arizona a couple months ago and I had the pleasure of exploring Sedona... it was absolutely beautiful. Very peaceful and the colors are amazing.

MadDog73
05-18-2007, 04:32 PM
BTW, for those not in San Antonio, today's a beautiful day.

Perfect weather. Went for a walk in King William today, along the river, and it was perfect.

Hope the Spurs don't ruin my mood tonight! :toast

LoVeNSpuRs
05-18-2007, 04:37 PM
And Suns fan and Spurs fan find a harmonious peace.

Women tend to fix everything :gpower

Obstructed_View
05-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Update: No pictures from Sweetey. I think there's only one conclusion to draw, here.

:oink :oink

TheSanityAnnex
05-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Definite HOG!!!

Sweetey
05-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Update: No pictures from Sweetey. I think there's only one conclusion to draw, here.

:oink :oink
I will PM to you under ONE condition -- you cannot post them here because my husband posts here and he will KILL me.

5'4, 110 lbs. Sorry, no oink oink here baby !!

TheSanityAnnex
05-18-2007, 07:59 PM
I will PM to you under ONE condition -- you cannot post them here because my husband posts here and he will KILL me.

5'4, 110 lbs. Sorry, no oink oink here baby !!
Not sure if you can trust a guy with a name like that, me on the other hand...

Obstructed_View
05-18-2007, 08:25 PM
She's cute. The pic she sent was family friendly. I told her to post it up. Her husband looks big enough to defend her honor from the horndogs.