PDA

View Full Version : Suns Fan - Let's throw down the Gauntlet

CarefreeAZ
05-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes, I am a Suns fan who is not hear to bash, although this forum has been very entertaining.

These are two of the best teams going. I believe neither team is dirty - even the hip check to Steve Nash was just a hard playoff foul. The Suns have been in the playoffs long enough to know that things get a little more physical this time of year and need to grit it out/suck it up. Both teams each have their players who flop, act and try to get the edge here and there when they can. The total fouls called are always pretty even so neither team has room to gripe at the officials (Yes, this means you too Suns).

This series can still be great by going to a 7th and final winner take all game. Although I am pulling for the Suns, my hats off to the Spurs if they win.

Kori Ellis
05-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Nice post:tu

smeagol
05-17-2007, 07:38 PM
Yes, I am a Suns fan who is not hear to bash, although this forum has been very entertaining.

These are two of the best teams going. I believe neither team is dirty - even the hip check to Steve Nash was just a hard playoff foul. The Suns have been in the playoffs long enough to know that things get a little more physical this time of year and need to grit it out/suck it up. Both teams each have their players who flop, act and try to get the edge here and there when they can. The total fouls called are always pretty even so neither team has room to gripe at the officials (Yes, this means you too Suns).

This series can still be great by going to a 7th and final winner take all game. Although I am pulling for the Suns, my hats off to the Spurs if they win.
Welcome to the best Bball forum in the internets!

ChumpDumper
05-17-2007, 07:38 PM
It's better than throwing water bottles.

mardigan
05-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Nice to hear, you have quite a great team and I cant wait to see these two teams play on Fri.

smeagol
. . . says the moderator :lol

FromWayDowntown
I might be alone in this thought, but I think it can still be a great series, even if it's decided in 6.

RonMexico

Uh, the Spurs shot 50%+ in the 4th quarter... Suns fans were just trying to cool them down.

Leetonidas
05-17-2007, 07:40 PM

Good first post. Way not to be a douche like your fellow Suns Fans. :tu

Welcome to ST. :spin

DarrinS
05-17-2007, 07:42 PM
welcome

smeagol
05-17-2007, 07:42 PM
What's a gauntlet?

mardigan
05-17-2007, 07:43 PM
What's a gauntlet?
Dont you watch MTV duh? :lol

ChumpDumper
05-17-2007, 07:43 PM
What's a gauntlet?Man I spent alot of quarters on that.

SpursWoman
05-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

smeagol
05-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Dont you watch MTV duh? :lol
No. And I'm proud of it.

So what is it?

Or do I have to google it? :spin

A never mind.

Obstructed_View
05-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Man I spent alot of quarters on that.
Exactly what I thought. So many wasted hours.

manubili
05-17-2007, 08:09 PM
English lord's classy statement.

There's a lot of us who give mayor props to the Suns. Even Manu has quoted that Nash is one of his more admired players. IMO, the final glory is as big as your enemy's powerness.