PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 Game 6: Spurs vs. Suns Official Game Blog

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

td4mvp21
05-17-2007, 07:52 PM
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

I'm already excited. Come on, Spurs, close these bitches out. All we need is one game.

Sorry if this is too early.

ducks
05-17-2007, 07:53 PM

I'm already excited. Come on, Spurs, close these bitches out. All we need is one game.

this is game 6 :downspin:

Kori Ellis
Game 5?

FromWayDowntown
Unless I dreamed it, you're late for Game 5, I think.

td4mvp21
Game 5?
Fixed, my bad.

duncan228
Game 5 was yesterday. Game 6 is tomorrow.

td4mvp21
My God, I put the wrong number :lol.

ducks
05-17-2007, 07:54 PM
spurs better put the right number of points on the board tomorrow
THE MOST

milkyway21
05-18-2007, 12:55 AM
Mob rules
DESERT HEAT
Richard Oliver

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/courtside/archives/2007/05/richard_oliver_33.html

Midway through the second half of last night's game at the U.S. Airways Center, the Suns' mascot, the Gorilla, fired rubber basketballs into the crowd. The gentlemen in the row behind us caught one of them. A few moments later, the ball somehow caromed off the side of the head of KSAT-TV sports reporter David Sears.

After a long staredown, he returned the ball to the gents.

A few moments later, however, the mood grew more contentious, with the men screaming down at the San Antonio media, and we just kept our heads down and kept watching the game. A reporter from the East Valley (Ariz.) Tribune, however, finally had enough. He took on the antagonists, exchanging loud threats and finally tracking down security with a complaint.

It was wild and woolly, the kind of atmosphere that crackles with animosity and tension. The Phoenix audience was painfully loud, booing incessantly every time the Spurs touched the ball. There were insulting signs and costumes, vitriolic chants and scuffles in the stands.

It was a ferocious atmosphere.

And it was an absolute blast.

When it was finally over, and the Spurs staged a superb rally and stole away the victory, the men behind me sat in their seats for a long time. They were hoarse from screaming and limp with exhaustion. They had bounced a basketball off David Sears, verbally raked Manu Ginobili, Bruce Bowen and the NBA hierarchy. They had been so robust that even their neighborhood media had sicced the cops on them.

"Well," one told me, "that was fun."

It was indeed.

Give the Suns crowd credit. From start to finish, goaded by the questionable suspensions of Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw and awash in dislike for Ginobili, Bowen and villain Robert Horry, the 19,000 on hand never let up, from pregame to postgame. It was a terrific scene that very nearly carried the Suns to a stunning upset.

The Spurs can only hope that its own audience will find similar passion tomorrow night.:oops

Stevie wonder

Wonder why Steve Nash is so liked by Phoenix fans and media? A telling glimpse came during a sober postgame news conference.

A reporter's phone rang repeatedly before the man answered it.

Nash, in mid-sentence, stopped.

"I hope she's hot," he said.

Axis of evil

The folks at KTAR-AM 620 had a fun poll for listeners this morning. The question: Who is the most evil person in the world? The choices: Robert Horry, Bruce Bowen or Hannibal Lecter?

By 6 a.m., Horry had 60 percent of the vote, Bowen roughly 30 percent and Lecter 10 percent.

Makes sense, of course. Horry devoured Phoenix's hopes, apparently.

Not in eclipse

During the pregame video introduction last night, in between dramatic shots of the Suns players, the words, "The world is behind us," flashed on the digital scoreboard. It's become a familiar theme in these parts: The Spurs are nasty cheaters, fittingly dressed in black; the Suns are noble and lovable, unfairly persecuted.

Had Bono sung the National Anthem last night, a toll-free number seeking charitable contributions behind him, I wouldn't have blinked.

Free Amare?

Free us from this silliness.

Even the blogger over at Bright Side of the Sun, one of the team's fan blogs, wrote from the heart after last night's game.

"I'm proud of the way the Suns played this game," he said. "They could have just given in and they didn't. They played their hearts out and were a 3 point shot away from winning it. They got 5 more shots than the Spurs. They shot the exact same percentage - 40.3%. They only missed 1 free throw. They won the rebound game. They won the assist game. Unfortunately, they had 2 more turnovers and that was what killed them."

He added, "I wonder what David Stern is thinking right now. I know he was scheduled to come to Phoenix for this game but canceled because he was afraid for his life. And he should have been."

Afraid for his life? Gads.

The contributors at Taking It To The Rack kept it real.

"Write this down: The Phoenix Suns are done," Steve Weinman wrote. "Finito. Terminado. Kaput. Gone fishin'. Done.

"The prevailing wisdom may be that playing the Spurs as hard as they did last night without the services of Amare Stoudemire and Boris Diaw will only boost this team's confidence en route to victories in the games to come in this series. Sure, maybe that could be the case.

"But I'm not buying it."

Then, finally, there was Five Tool Tool, which had some fun with the whole situation.

-------------------------------------------------------
please San Antonio whatever happened in Phoenix don't
do this to the Suns players & fans.
LET US CONTINUE TO SHOW SPORTMANSHIP & CLASS...it's the reason we are cheering for you-your character. Being role models. Win or Loss.

I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO JOIN THE BLOGS.

GOOD LUCK, GUYS! :flag:

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2007, 01:04 AM
I predict Manu will go off for 26 points and 10 rebounds.

You heard it here first.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2007, 01:05 AM
Aw, you changed it.

Oh well.

Texas_Ranger
05-18-2007, 01:07 AM
It's not too early.

GO SPURS GO!!

Lets win this one and then go after Utah. :flag: :flag:

dknights411
05-18-2007, 01:08 AM
Tip off in 19 hours (I think...)!!!

Pistons < Spurs
05-18-2007, 01:21 AM
Just get it done guys! It's been an ugly series, and it's time to make it history.

Go Spurs Go!

jmard5
05-18-2007, 02:01 AM
Clobberin' time for us "dirty" Spurs.

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2007, 02:24 AM
these fuckers better win

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-18-2007, 03:09 AM
these fuckers better win
I feel really confident in them for this game.

It'll be another great game though.

100%duncan
05-18-2007, 03:18 AM

yeah,me too those bitches have no chances on the spurs.

100%duncan
05-18-2007, 03:21 AM
i'm going to have a party if the spurs win!GO SPURS GO!

timvp
05-18-2007, 04:48 AM
I'm tired of this series. The Spurs need to end it.

Come out, execute for 48 minutes and I like their chances. Come out ready to play (unlike Game 2) and ready to stay aggressive the whole way through (unlike Game 4).

This is going to be the toughest challenge of the series to date.

No excuses. Get it.

Believe.

sabar
05-18-2007, 04:59 AM
End this series!

I am sick of this series.
I am sick of the Suns.
I am sick of D'Antoni.
Sick of Amare.
Sick of their fans.
Sick of the media.

CLOSE IT OUT!
Let's go on and play a team that doesn't whine.

powerpower
05-18-2007, 06:38 AM
wooooooowwwwwww i am sick of the "goody little suns" complainting about the "devil" spurs

idiots are the suns That's it!

Amare_32
05-18-2007, 07:22 AM
Suns - 112

Spurs - 106

JustSpurs
05-18-2007, 07:26 AM
We need this win cause I wanna see Mouse shave his head...

ponky
05-18-2007, 08:13 AM
not going to talk smack all day long so i'll just say one thing,

GO SUNS GO!!!! BEAT THE SPURS!!! GO SUNS GO!!!!

CubanMustGo
05-18-2007, 08:28 AM
1. Hit your open shots.
2. Rebound.
3. Move the ball.
4. More assists (amazingly, 1 and 3 will lead to 4).
5. Guard the three point line.
6. Let Amare go nuts, just keep everyone else in control (remember 2005).
7. No bitching at the refs.

and

8. Believe.

mVp
05-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Lets finish this shit !!

GO SPURS GO! :flag:

Ya Vez
05-18-2007, 08:38 AM
12 hours to go... dam I hope to be at a nice sports bar on the coast by tip off...

dam.... only 12 hours to go... hope the stupid nets/cavs game doesn't go into over time..

12 hours to go...

bresilhac
05-18-2007, 08:58 AM
End this series!

I am sick of the Suns.
I am sick of D'Antoni.
Sick of Amare.
Sick of their fans.
Sick of the media.

CLOSE IT OUT!

You sum up my feelings about this series to a tee. I'm fed up with D'Antoni's and the Sun's fans rants about how the league office is against them. I'm sick and tired of how the national media characterizes the Spurs as a dirty team and when they do finally end up giving the Spurs credit for something the accolades are usually very minimal. And I'm sick to death of looking at that stupid monkey mascot of theirs. Please let this series end tonight. The Spurs must move on to bigger and better things beginning Sunday with the WCF.

NBA Junkie
05-18-2007, 09:03 AM
I think I'll stay out of this thread tonight since I was an active participant in the game 4 blog resulting in a Spurs loss.

LavaLamp
05-18-2007, 09:25 AM
WIN SUNS WIN! :clap

jmard5
05-18-2007, 09:26 AM
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3291/chspurs02lq2.jpg

Just get the job done tonight, Spurs. Even my sleep is troubled with the contant whining and crying of these Suns.

Cry Havoc
05-18-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm wondering if we win tonight, what the Jazz fans are going to be like in here.

L.I.T
05-18-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm wondering if we win tonight, what the Jazz fans are going to be like in here.

Polygamists.

L.I.T
05-18-2007, 09:59 AM
To echo others' sentiments: Enough is enough. Get it over and done with. Go Spurs Go.

Booyah30
05-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Good Luck ALL, It has been a great series.

angel_luv
05-18-2007, 10:16 AM
This is our night guys- I can feel it!

Spurs are going to be awesome. Fans will be the ultimate sixth man.
It is going to be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you don't have tickets and there are some left, buy them up.

whoosh! Here come the Spurs and the Suns are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:elephant :elephant

:cheer :spin :cheer

angel_luv
05-18-2007, 10:55 AM
Please people who are going to the game, wear black. How appropriate a time is this for a BLACK OUT.

Wear black and tell your friends to also.

GrandeDavid
05-18-2007, 10:58 AM
The Spurs close this out tonight, I guarantee it. Watch me on Around The Horn today as I lay a smackdown on Jay Mariotti and his band of rogue idiots. They all will pick the Suns I'm sure.

Woody, you've been lovin' on the Suns this series! But it'll be nice if you truly become a turncoat. :lol

Win tonight, Spurs. Bottom line: find a way to get it done.

spursjustice
05-18-2007, 11:42 AM
weather the storm at the start of the bloody game... and win the game... win it!!!

Borosai
05-18-2007, 11:56 AM
The Spurs should end this series tonight. If they don't, game 7 will be one for the ages. The Suns crowd with Horry in da house. Wow.

Git'er'dun.

GrandeDavid
05-18-2007, 12:05 PM
I think this will be a game for the ages, and I wouldn't count on Nash, Marion, Bell or anyone else from Wednesday night showing much fatigue. Obviously Stoudemire will get his, but it'll come down to the Spurs staying within their defensive scheme, making the rotations, getting a couple of breaks from the officials, and bringing it for 48 minutes. Not really much more to add other than I'd rather see Udrih or Barry backup Parker instead of Vaughn. I hope that Horry's absence doesn't haunt the Spurs if Duncan gets into foul trouble.

sweetjess
05-18-2007, 12:07 PM
all i got to say is Good Luck tonight and i know that the spurs are going to take it...GO SPURS GO!!!!

GrandeDavid
05-18-2007, 12:16 PM
Marcus Bryant, do you still have the pimp forum up and running? That was classic! If you do, please IM me the link, hustla.

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 12:20 PM
/jinx on

SPURS WIN GAME 6

Cherry
05-18-2007, 12:30 PM
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9720/tshirtblackel1.jpg

:lol

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 12:32 PM
^ falta la palabra dirty y el asterisco

xamila rey
05-18-2007, 12:50 PM
GO SPURS GO!!!! BEAT THE SUNS!! GO SPURS GO!!!!

i just wanted to cancel out your wishes..

GO SUNS GO!!!! BEAT THE SPURS!!! GO SUNS GO!!!!

Cherry
05-18-2007, 01:04 PM
^ falta la palabra dirty y el asterisco

Es ironía.

Es increible cómo pasas de aburrido y viejo a sucio tan rápido. :lol

beirmeistr
05-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Come on, Pop. Start Ginobili so we can hammer the Suns from the tipoff. And forget about Vaughn. Use barry and/or Gino as backup pg. And rebound like the devil.

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Es ironía.

Es increible cómo pasas de aburrido y viejo a sucio tan rápido. :lol

no, no es ironia es la verdad

Budkin
05-18-2007, 01:06 PM
The Spurs need to lay it all on the line tonight. We simply cannot afford to go back to Phoenix. Please guys, take care of business!!!

Cherry
05-18-2007, 01:11 PM
no, no es ironia es la verdad

Pero ya no somos aburridos :eyebrows

GO SPURS GO :hungry:

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Ok, al menos ya no somos aburridos :p:

GO SPURS GO :ihit

quien dice?.
son lo mas aburrido de la nba. defienden gran parte del tiempo suciamente y en ofensiva lo unico que hacen es, pase a duncan para que haga los 2 unicos movimientos ofensivos que tiene y si no, circulan la bola para el triple. son lo mas monotono que hay. no me quiero imaginar lo que serian sin manu.

maxpower
05-18-2007, 01:25 PM
http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/899/englishdoyouspeakitoo4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:drunk :smokin

Sorry...first thing I thought.

continuen.

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 01:28 PM
dont want :p:

duncan228
05-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Is it tip off yet?
This day will never end.

GrandeDavid
05-18-2007, 02:09 PM
^Or logo sticker, rather. Sorry, too busy/lazy to make it look legit.

My bad! I put that carnaval pic in the wrong thread. Will remove! :lol

ALVAREZ6
05-18-2007, 02:20 PM
I won't be watching tonight's game, tonight's my prom night.

Cheer hard for me.

beirmeistr
05-18-2007, 02:21 PM

Cheer hard for me.
Alvarez, if this is not a joke, then congratulations.

TheDrozmeister
05-18-2007, 02:22 PM
Good luck tonight Spurs, Close em out! :clap

sa_kid20
05-18-2007, 02:28 PM
:clap
End this series!

I am sick of the Suns.
I am sick of D'Antoni.
Sick of Amare.
Sick of their fans.
Sick of the media.

CLOSE IT OUT!

ducks
05-18-2007, 02:56 PM
tp better stay out of foul trouble

themvp
05-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Go Spurs Go!

Deb
05-18-2007, 03:18 PM

Cheer hard for me.
Dude, you're missing the Spurs game for the prom? :dizzy

angel_luv
05-18-2007, 03:30 PM

Cheer hard for me.

Have a great time Alvie. :)

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Dude, you're missing the Spurs game for the prom? :dizzy

i understand him. he prefers his entertaining prom than the boring spurs* :lol

SpurOutofTownFan
05-18-2007, 03:56 PM
i understand him. he prefers his entertaining prom than the boring spurs* :lol

Out of line. IMO.

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 03:57 PM
^ traduction please

Mavs<Spurs
05-18-2007, 03:59 PM
quien dice?.
son lo mas aburrido de la nba. defienden gran parte del tiempo suciamente y en ofensiva lo unico que hacen es, pase a duncan para que haga los 2 unicos movimientos ofensivos que tiene y si no, circulan la bola para el triple. son lo mas monotono que hay. no me quiero imaginar lo que serian sin manu.

En cualquiera idioma, una mentira queda una mentira.

Si tuvieras un equipo que defiende bien, reconocerias que no jugamos suicamente, sino que jugamos con buena defensa y con ganas.

MemphisSpursFan
05-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Living in Memphis, I miss going to live games. I envy all of those in SA. I'll be watching on TV, though. Go Spurs!

Mavs<Spurs
05-18-2007, 04:04 PM
Living in Memphis, I miss going to live games. I envy all of those in SA. I'll be watching on TV, though. Go Spurs!

Welcome aboard, mate.

You picked the right time to come aboard. The Spurs Express is cleared for takeoff.

Clear skies tonight except over Phoenix Arizona where there will be Lots of precipitation, like giant tear drops, falling.

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 04:04 PM
En cualquiera idioma, una mentira queda una mentira.

Si tuvieras un equipo que defiende bien, reconocerias que no jugamos suicamente, sino que jugamos con buena defensa y con ganas.

que usaste?, un traductor online?, o es asi de malo tu spanish?. escribirlo en yankee y por ahi entiendo exactamente lo que me queres decir.

Mavs<Spurs
05-18-2007, 04:06 PM
If you don't like monotony, then you need to complain about Phoenix's 1 trick pony, the Steve Nash, Amare Stoudamire, high pick and roll.

:dizzy

Mavs<Spurs
05-18-2007, 04:07 PM
que usaste?, un traductor online?, o es asi de malo tu spanish?. trata de escribirlo en yankee y por ahi entiendo exactamente lo que me queres decir.

parece que lo escribo mejor que tu.

No hay necessidad para un traductor a menos de que no leas bien espanol.

pero, de todos modos, el problema te toca a ti.

te puedo ofrecer una recomendacion, usa intenta en vez de trata, creo que suena mejor.

Se que intentas decir, pero no suena bien .

a lo mejor no te dio cuenta en que parte de pais vivemos (San Antonio- y la mayoria de la poblacion aqui son hispanos).

Borosai
05-18-2007, 04:10 PM
I expect plenty of flops tonight in order to get Duncan out of the game. Hopefully the refs aren't fucking blind.

Mavs<Spurs
05-18-2007, 04:14 PM
I expect plenty of flops tonight in order to get Duncan out of the game. Hopefully the refs aren't fucking blind.

Bell and Nash are good at that.

But so is Manu.

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 04:19 PM
parece que lo escribo mejor que tu.

No hay necessidad para un traductor a menos de que no leas bien espanol.

pero, de todos modos, el problema te toca a ti.

te puedo ofrecer una recomendacion, usa intenta en vez de trata, creo que suena mejor.

Se que intentas decir, pero no suena bien .

a lo mejor no te dio cuenta en que parte de pais vivemos (San Antonio- y la mayoria de la poblacion aqui son hispanos).

juas

bueno, como digas. pero tu espanol deja que decear. primero aprendelo bien y despues dame recomendaciones.

con respecto a que los suns juegan monotamente...:lmao

LavaLamp
05-18-2007, 04:23 PM
It's interesting to see all the outwardly confident posts about a Spurs win tonight. :)

You'd have to admit the game can go either way. I don't claim to know who will win so I just remain positive:

Mavs<Spurs
05-18-2007, 04:47 PM
juas

bueno, como digas. pero tu espanol deja que decear. primero aprendelo bien y despues dame recomendaciones.

con respecto a que los suns juegan monotamente...:lmao

decear?

desear?

think it's apparent who speaks, writes and reads spanish better, and it's not you.

If you're going to try to be the Spanish King here, at least get your spelling right. You've got your work cut out for you. And that's not a typo. It's a phonetic error because you're not literate in Spanish.

Decear :lol :lol :lol

Mavs<Spurs
05-18-2007, 04:50 PM
It's interesting to see all the outwardly confident posts about a Spurs win tonight. :)

You'd have to admit the game can go either way. I don't claim to know who will win so I just remain positive:

Hopefully, you will be making positive contributions to this thread.

Positive is a good thing.

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 04:56 PM
decear?

desear?

think it's apparent who speaks, writes and reads spanish better, and it's not you.

If you're going to try to be the Spanish King here, at least get your spelling write. You've got your work cut out for you. And that's not a typo. It's a phonetic error because you're not literate in Spanish.

Decear :lol :lol :lol

vos hablas, escribis y lees mejor espanol que yo solo porque escribi mal una letra?, lindo razonamiento

Mavs<Spurs
05-18-2007, 04:57 PM
Hopefully, now, we can move back to the game, which is a lot more interesting.

Parker on Nash again and Bowen on Nash in the fourth?

Marion still guard Parker? Bell on Ginobili?

Mavs<Spurs
05-18-2007, 05:02 PM
vos (tu) hablas, escribis escribes y lees mejor espanol que yo solo porque escribi mal una letra?, lindo razonamiento
A
About your previous error:

It was not a typo. It's a phonetic error because you're not literate in Spanish.

You made that error because you don't read and write in Spanish much. You wrote it the way that you think that it sounds. It's a phonetic error. A Hispanic person educated in South American public schools does not make that mistake.

It reveals that you are not a literate person in Spanish (certainly not to the extent that you are acting in this thread). You may be able to speak Spanish, I don't know, but you can't write words that my fifth grade bilingual students could.

But, hey, whatever, you are the Spanish King.

Let's move on to the game.

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 05:09 PM
A
About your previous error:

It was not a typo. It's a phonetic error because you're not literate in Spanish.

You made that error because you don't read and write in Spanish much. You wrote it the way that you think that it sounds. It's a phonetic error. A Hispanic person educated in South American public schools does not make that mistake.

It reveals that you are not a literate person. You may be able to speak Spanish, I don't know, but you can't write words that my fifth grade bilingual students could.

But, hey, whatever, you are the Spanish King.

Let's move on to the game.

es un typo pedazo de pelotudo, y si no te diste cuenta soy argentino gil, alla decimos "escribis". salame.

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 05:15 PM
the moron thinks that my mistake wasnt typo, wich is totally false.
learn spanish better and then speak asshole.

maldita21
05-18-2007, 05:25 PM
:flag:

let's :makemyday those :cry :baby suns! :eyebrows

let's send those :loser :fishing

go bruce! :nutkick:

hope the big three have a big game! :ihit

:cheer GO SPURS GO! :cheer

Cherry
05-18-2007, 06:05 PM
the moron thinks that my mistake wasnt typo, wich is totally false.
learn spanish better and then speak asshole.

No digas que sos argentino. Me da verguenza :oops

Dont say "I´m argentinean". It´s a shame. Learn spanish, please :oops

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 06:10 PM
No digas que sos argentino. Me da verguenza :oops

Dont say "I´m argentinean". It´s a shame. Learn spanish, please :oops

por que te de verguenza?

por que me decis que aprenda espanol?, porque me confundi una c por una s?, porque confundir la c con la s, de la palabra "deseo", no es un error tipografico?

me interesaria mucho tu respuesta :D

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 06:12 PM
waiting....

edit: y cherry?, me vas a dejar con la intriga?

edit 2: o contestame por privado si te parece mejor

:stfu
V V V

Obstructed_View
05-18-2007, 06:22 PM
You fucking idiots need to start your own thread for this shit. The white people are melting...

duncanchick21
05-18-2007, 06:24 PM

Well Said!!! :toast :clap :downspin: :hungry: :flag: :flag: :cheer

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 06:35 PM
:toast

y que gane el mejor (entiendace, los suns :D )

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 06:55 PM
PM for cherry

edit: 2nd PM for cherry

LavaLamp
05-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Positive is a good thing.

I agree.

1. Are coaches required to declare their starting line-up to the NBA and to the opposing team's head coach before the game? If so, how long before? 24 hours? 2 hours?

2. How many players can a coach substitute out at one time? Can a coach entirely change a 5-man line-up in one move?

Obstructed_View
05-18-2007, 07:31 PM
I think they changed the rules so they can sub anyone they want at any time. There used to be a 1 for 1 rule on 20 second timeouts, IIRC, but that may have only been in the last two minutes. I'm pretty sure it's much simpler than that now.

LavaLamp
05-18-2007, 07:34 PM
I think they changed the rules so they can sub anyone they want at any time. There used to be a 1 for 1 rule on 20 second timeouts, IIRC, but that may have only been in the last two minutes. I'm pretty sure it's much simpler than that now.

Thanks. Do you have any info about my 1st question?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-18-2007, 07:40 PM

Seconded by me also! :lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-18-2007, 07:40 PM
How long till game time?

milkyway21
05-18-2007, 07:42 PM
End this series!

I am sick of the Suns.
I am sick of D'Antoni.
Sick of Amare.
Sick of their fans.
Sick of the media.

CLOSE IT OUT!
Let's go on and play a team that doesn't whine.don't worry we won't be seeing any more pussies if we win this game. The other pussy Vince Carter is struggling against Cleveland right now :madrun This will be the last.
Utah, & Detroit or Cleveland(LeBron), don't whine.

TampaDude
05-18-2007, 07:47 PM
these fuckers better win

:lol Exactly... :lol

timvp
05-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Get this damn game.

SpursFanFirst
05-18-2007, 07:50 PM
How long till game time?

It's supposed to start in 40 minutes, Ruff :elephant

STEVEYCU
05-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Dose anyone know if the Spurs win tonight is game 1 vs. Utah still on sunday at three?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Thanks SFF. Will be back then, then... :lol

BTW, I love your picture with Sean. I'd really like to meet him... next time in SA maybe.

ForeignFan
05-18-2007, 07:59 PM
too late for me unfortunately - it starts at 3.30 am in France ... :wakeup
I wish you the best though, fear, fun, anxiety, pleasure (lot), ie lots of great emotions and .... SPURS VICTORY !

Have fun.

Allez les Eperons ! :hungry:

SpursFanFirst
05-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Thanks SFF. Will be back then, then... :lol

BTW, I love your picture with Sean. I'd really like to meet him... next time in SA maybe.

Thanks! He was really nice and accomodating. I actually met him at the Indy game at the end of the season.

The Lawn Ranger
05-18-2007, 08:10 PM
I think Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals or Game 7 of Round 2 will be 2:30pm on Sunday.

RashoFan
05-18-2007, 08:10 PM
I was going to try to get a ticket for tonight but I wasn't sure if I could have the ticket emailed upon reciept of payment...So I will just have to watch the game at home while I drink my beer that doesn't cost $6 a cup and eat a sammich that doesn't cost $4....and I get to read the posts between our fans and theirs....

ATXSPUR
05-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!

milkyway21
05-18-2007, 08:25 PM