PDA

View Full Version : Tonight will be a royal SCREW job on the Spurs!

tlongII
05-18-2007, 09:08 AM
And frankly you deserve it.

dimsah
05-18-2007, 09:12 AM
So if you're tlong II, who was the first tlong?

bdictjames
05-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Just like the Blazers are screw-ups right? Wrong

Cry Havoc
05-18-2007, 09:28 AM

If Duncan is in form tonight, Phoenix doesn't have a Nazi's chance at a Hannukah festival.

degenerate_gambler
05-18-2007, 09:29 AM
this game, with or without the zebras inserting themselves, is going to go down like all the others in this series....close in the fourth and the team that executes better gets the "W".

LavaLamp
05-18-2007, 09:30 AM
If Duncan is in form tonight, Phoenix doesn't have a Nazi's chance at a Hannukah festival.

Hasn't Duncan been in form in every game of this series. Manu's performance is your key variable, right?

degenerate_gambler
05-18-2007, 09:32 AM
Hasn't Duncan been in form in every game of this series. Manu's performance is your key variable, right?

well said Sun fan.

Cry Havoc
05-18-2007, 09:36 AM

I mean close-out Duncan. Game 7 vs. the Pistons Duncan. The Duncan that doesn't give a fuck if you double-team him, because he's going around or over you and throwing it down hard, and picking up an and-1 in the process.

L.I.T
05-18-2007, 09:38 AM

:lmao

For some reason I had images of D'Antoni running around screaming: "Achtung! Achtung! I'm on fire! Achtung!".

Sec24Row7
05-18-2007, 09:40 AM
This is coming from a guy who's team wasnt even good enough to get swept in the first round.

Marcus Bryant
05-18-2007, 09:41 AM
Tonight should see the type of Spurs' performance that garners victory despite playing 5 on 8.

midgetonadonkey
05-18-2007, 09:41 AM
I mean close-out Duncan. Game 7 vs. the Pistons Duncan. The Duncan that doesn't give a fuck if you double-team him, because he's going around or over you and throwing it down hard, and picking up an and-1 in the process.

Is this the same as Game 6 vs. New Jersey in 2003 Duncan? The Duncan that was 2 blocks away from a quadruple double?

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Is this the same as Game 6 vs. New Jersey in 2003 Duncan? The Duncan that was 2 blocks away from a quadruple double?
If that Duncan shows up the Suns are fucked.

Marcus Bryant
05-18-2007, 09:44 AM
I'm expecting Close Out Duncan tonight. With a quarter's cameo by '05 Manu.

MadDog73
05-18-2007, 09:45 AM
I expect all the Spurs to show up tonight... except Horry!

Sportcamper
05-18-2007, 09:46 AM
I have become a Steve Nash Fan...The guy is a tough little S.O.B. He really has taken a pounding & he keeps getting back up with just as much intensity...I have never seen a side ways head butt before...Awesome dirty move...Karl Malone wishes he would have thought of it...That last game Steve Nash kind of reminded me of Kobe...4th quarter and there was nobody else on the team who really wanted the ball....Suns are done...

suns in 7
05-18-2007, 09:47 AM
this game, with or without the zebras inserting themselves, is going to go down like all the others in this series....close in the fourth and the team that executes better gets the "W".

EXACTLY. Simple.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-18-2007, 09:48 AM
All I'll say is don't be surprised if it seems that Beno is taller and sporting one hell of a tan tonight. CIA Pop...

Cry Havoc
05-18-2007, 09:48 AM

No, I boxed that Duncan up and shoved him in my closet. We might need that again someday and I'm saving him for something special.

For some reason I had images of D'Antoni running around screaming: "Achtung! Achtung! I'm on fire! Achtung!".

:lmao :lol: :lmao

"De Spurz! Dey stole my veeeenerschniztel! I vant to stab dem in their infeeeriar Europee-un facez!"

Darkwaters
05-18-2007, 09:49 AM

Shouldn't you be out fishin' somewhere?

travis2
05-18-2007, 09:54 AM
You haven't been here very long...

Tlong doesn't do fish. He does sheep.

Extra Stout
05-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Dammit, stop dropping good basketball takes, or you'll make me have to respect you.

Sportcamper
05-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Although they have excellent fishing in Portland Oregon...

Texas_Ranger
05-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Shouldn't you be out fishin' somewhere?

OWNED.:lol

florige
05-18-2007, 10:26 AM

Man I really hope that Duncan doesn't play like a pussy tonight when we need him late in the game.

CubanMustGo
05-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Man I really hope that Duncan doesn't play like a pussy tonight when we need him late in the game.

No, you're confusing Tim with this man, seen here working on his defense for next season:

http://www.speakwell.com/well/2002_spring/images/simonanddirk.jpg

tekdragon
05-18-2007, 10:32 AM
http://www.yourdictionary.com/images/ahd/jpg/A4screw.jpg

http://www.mbsheep.ca/pix/sheep01.jpg

Bwild
05-18-2007, 10:37 AM

That Duncan doesn't exist anymore. He's still the best big man in the game though. He will continue to be for the next couple of years too. It might seem like a long way off but his decline is coming, enjoy it now Spurs fans because once he starts to decline prepare for mediocrity.

CubanMustGo
05-18-2007, 10:38 AM
That Duncan doesn't exist anymore. He's still the best big man in the game though. He will continue to be for the next couple of years too. It might seem like a long way off but his decline is coming, enjoy it now Spurs fans because once he starts to decline prepare for mediocrity.

Thanks. Since you're fan of a team that has been nothing but mediocre for decades, you can certainly tell us all about it.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-18-2007, 10:39 AM

It's better than losing in the first round every year IMO.

YOU HAVE BEEN :owned

FromWayDowntown
05-18-2007, 10:49 AM
I don't know about Game 7 of the 2005 Finals Duncan. If he goes 10-27 from the floor and only has 11 rebounds to go with 5 turnovers, I'm don't like the Spurs chances.

Spurs have to know that there are going to be some questionable calls and that those calls are likely to favor the Suns. They must play through that with poise and find ways to execute. More than anything else, I think they need to rebound the basketball well -- if the Suns are getting 2nd looks in scramble situations, they're going to be tough to beat. Move the ball on the offensive end and make these guys work defensively for 4 quarters.

Balls out tonight, from tip to buzzer.

L.I.T
05-18-2007, 10:50 AM
I'll happily take December 2001 Duncan.

Drive Like Jehu
05-18-2007, 10:53 AM

Don't you have some third world children to oppress?

"Will Smith" will be a last minute roster addition before the game.

LavaLamp
05-18-2007, 11:00 AM

As a b-ball fan, that would be awesome to see. Hopefully the Suns can weather that kind of attack from Duncan.

Here's hoping that tonight's game will be exciting, injury-free, well-refereed and altercation-free. :clap

Budkin
05-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Life must be rough being a Blazer fan, huh tlong?

LavaLamp
05-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Tonight should see the type of Spurs' performance that garners victory despite playing 5 on 8.

Why are some Spurs fans expecting that the Refs will side with the Suns in Game 6?

jag
05-18-2007, 11:07 AM

i like that, good form

CubanMustGo
05-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Why are some Spurs fans expecting that the Refs will side with the Suns in Game 6?

A game 7 on Sunday would be gold for the league from a ratings perspective.

And look at the FT stats from Game 4 in SA. 2-1 in favor of the visitors.

jag
05-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Life must be rough being a Blazer fan, huh tlong?

ya who would of known the MDM would of had this lasting effect... :cry

Cry Havoc
05-18-2007, 11:16 AM

:lmao

How can you possibly see to type on these boards will all that Melo spooge on your face?

GrandeDavid
05-18-2007, 11:18 AM

How so?

Please try to be more specific and less vague and make a damn point if you must create a new thread about nothing with more substance than the bloody gauze pads I just changed on my knee.

Thank you. :lol

DDS4
05-18-2007, 01:04 PM
:sleep

Spurminator
05-18-2007, 01:09 PM
Hey, we got through one on Wednesday. I think we can do it again.

Amare_32
05-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Hey, we got through one on Wednesday. I think we can do it again.

*Stoudemire and Diaw were suspended

Sec24Row7
05-18-2007, 01:11 PM
*Stoudemire and Diaw were suspended

Your collective basketball IQ was higher than it has been all season without them in the lineup.

Amare_32
05-18-2007, 01:15 PM
Your collective basketball IQ was higher than it has been all season without them in the lineup.

Whats with all the Stoudemire is dumb talk? Granted I admit he is immature but I doubt he is as dumb as people here make him out to be.

Sec24Row7
05-18-2007, 01:18 PM
IQ and Basketball IQ aren't the same thing, but they live on the same street.

When your head coach has to take you out of a game for the REST OF THE FIRST HALF when you get your second foul with 10:30 to go in the second quarter because you are incapable of not fouling out of the game...

You have a low Basketball IQ.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2007, 01:19 PM
So blazerfan also thinks the NBA is fixed.

No surprise.

Obstructed_View
05-18-2007, 02:13 PM
The Suns, victims of the 2005 WCF dismantling by the Spurs
The Mavericks, regular bitch slap victims of the Spurs since the 80's
The Nuggets, crushed in four straight after a good start not once, but twice
The Blazers, victims of the Memorial day miracle and victims of one of the most humiliating and one-sided playoff series in history.

What do they all have in common? They are all dying to see the Spurs lose two in a row.

Music, sweet music.

cherylsteele
05-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Totally agree here.
If Manu has a solid game our chances are pretty good I'd say.