PDA

View Full Version : Game 6 Sell Out?

SPUR FAN EST 1973
05-18-2007, 11:02 AM
IS GAME 6 A SELL OUT?

SPURS.COM SAYS BUY TICKETS BUT TICKETMASTER HAS NOT HAD ANY AVAIABLE ON LINE. wHAT IS THE REAL STORY?

WILL MORE BE RELEASED TODAY?

Amare_32
05-18-2007, 11:03 AM
IS GAME 6 A SELL OUT?

SPURS.COM SAYS BUY TICKETS BUT TICKETMASTER HAS NOT HAD ANY AVAIABLE ON LINE. wHAT IS THE REAL STORY?

WILL MORE BE RELEASED TODAY?

You check to see if the Spurs have a ticketexchange were you can buy from season ticket holders.

Budkin
05-18-2007, 11:03 AM
It better be a Goddamn sellout... and let's hope we have some real fans that feel the need to cheer fucking LOUD!

Kori Ellis
05-18-2007, 11:05 AM
It's not an official sellout yet - there's still single tickets on Ticketmaster.com. Most of the time (I'm not sure it it will happen today) they release some more tickets on game day in the mid afternoon.

Try TicketExchange, Stub Hub or ebay if you need pairs.

GrandeDavid
05-18-2007, 11:05 AM
All I gotta say is if my punk ass weren't in Brazil rehabbing my knee right now I'd be sitting my ass down at the game as a season ticket holder with my brother in law and sister, making boatloads of noise. Since I can't be there, I'm counting on others to sell that mother out.

Shelly
05-18-2007, 11:16 AM
we picked up to seats in row 20 yesterday

Squid
05-18-2007, 11:17 AM
I want tickets.

midgetonadonkey
05-18-2007, 11:17 AM
I do too.

word
05-18-2007, 02:30 PM
I may have an extra ticket that I'll give away if my buddy isn't able to make it. Of course, you have to sit next to me. ( Everything has a price my friends ...)

I'll know by 6:30 or so.

midgetonadonkey
05-18-2007, 02:46 PM
I want it.

word
05-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Anyone with that screen name deserves a spurs ticket. My buddies touch and go. Dude just got out of the hospital last week from a botched surgery so he'll either feel ok, or not. Tried to call him and left a message earlir. He's either asleep or dead.

If I don't hear from him by 6:00, it's yours.

midgetonadonkey
05-18-2007, 02:55 PM
nice

word
05-18-2007, 03:51 PM
he did call me and said he's going to 'give it a try' but I'm telling you you have no idea how messed up this dude is. He could cave between now and then. He went in for a minor day surgery and the surgeon accidentally nicked an artery and damn near killed him. Two MONTHS in the hospital. Dude's always covered in morphine patches. LOL !!

I had an extra ticket/empty seat during game 4, I should have offered it up here. I was hesitant to offer this one without knowing for sure because if it ends up I don't have the ticket it makes me look like a shmuck. I generally go to quite a few of the playoff games and have had an extra ticket more than once.

If the Spurs advance I owe you a ticket. You have my 'word'. Anyone with 17,674 posts and that screen name, deserves a playoff ticket, brother.

word
05-18-2007, 04:31 PM
There's still tickets available on spurstickets.com. Cheaper than what I paid, to boot.

midgetonadonkey
05-18-2007, 04:35 PM
he did call me and said he's going to 'give it a try' but I'm telling you you have no idea how messed up this dude is. He could cave between now and then. He went in for a minor day surgery and the surgeon accidentally nicked an artery and damn near killed him. Two MONTHS in the hospital. Dude's always covered in morphine patches. LOL !!

I had an extra ticket/empty seat during game 4, I should have offered it up here. I was hesitant to offer this one without knowing for sure because if it ends up I don't have the ticket it makes me look like a shmuck. I generally go to quite a few of the playoff games and have had an extra ticket more than once.

If the Spurs advance I owe you a ticket. You have my 'word'. Anyone with 17,674 posts and that screen name, deserves a playoff ticket, brother.

That's cool. Just buy the beat up dude a beer. That and the morphine should make him a lot of fun.