PDA

View Full Version : T - 8 hours

Rummpd
05-18-2007, 12:37 PM
8 hours away from a Suns beat down and not in the sense that the sublime announcers and columinists of the world have portrayed Bowen, Horry et. al.

The Spurs have not played their best game at home versus the Suns this season and it will be tonight, as the Spurs are sick and tired I am sure of the Sun's boasts and whinning for a team that has still not ever accomplished anything major yet.

In reality the Suns are going to face, the team that was there for 3/4th of game 4 and the last quarter of game 5 all in one game:

An absolute nightmare of defensive intensity, strong interior play, penetration at will by Parker and Ginobili and some timely 3s by the Spurs.

Turn out the lights on the Suns. Spurs by 16.

Tigole Bitties
05-18-2007, 01:02 PM
I agree. Keep the same gameplan and feed Timmy. Perimeter shooting can't get any worse. Don't let Jacque Vaughn play. :lol

I don't expect D'asani to do anything different. Hopefully Amare can't control all that built up testosterone from the suspension and ends up getting into early foul trouble. Fatigue could be a factor for Nash, Bell, and Thomas who played extended minutes in Game 5.

Spurs rarely play back-to-back poor games. I expect them to step on the Suns throats and end it tonight.

Uno.