PDA

View Full Version : Mark Stein still can't get over it

Budkin
05-18-2007, 05:05 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2007/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&id=2874533

He still must be pissed about picking the Mavs to win it all. :lol

ObiwanGinobili
05-18-2007, 05:11 PM
what a whiney little bitch.

and thats all I have to add.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2007, 05:12 PM
:lol He's pissed that the Spurs don't respond to the press to give them more to write about.

FromWayDowntown
05-18-2007, 05:17 PM
I thought that was actually a fairly complimentary piece.

sprrs
05-18-2007, 05:21 PM

Ditto. I didn't really see any Spurs bashing in that article.

judaspriestess
05-18-2007, 06:03 PM
I only detected a blip of negativity on the radar screen. No big deal

The only embellishment I read was that the suns are America's team. No, they are only stupid Americans team.

They are simpletons in a sense. Run the ball as fast as you can and try to dunk it with nash being the front man and amare being the sidekick. Kinda like a retarded version of batman and robin.

nkdlunch
05-18-2007, 06:27 PM

yup. Stein loves the Spurs

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-18-2007, 08:02 PM
I usually like Stein, but yeah, he can't get over it... it really pisses me off the we're being blamed for something the NBA Head Office messed up!? :wtf

In the Stein piece, this:

"Some would argue the Spurs are getting all of the major calls"

was captioned under one of the photos. Now that probably wasn't Stein, but whoever it was (probably the sub-editor) obviously hasn't been watching the series, and is a gutless piece of shit for adding the modifier "some would argue..."

We were slaughtered in the calls in games 2 and 4 (especially the 4th Q of game 4), and we got the calls in 1 and 3. Game 5 no idea as I couldn't watch... but that looks pretty even to me. :rolleyes