PDA

View Full Version : Stop b*tching about the refs.....

jag
05-18-2007, 06:38 PM
you sound like suns fans. If you dont think stern is dedicated to keeping the integrity of the game by now, then you have the mind of an infant. He's proven that he doesnt care about whats "fair", but what's right.
Stern went on the Dan Patrick Show and treated him like Alec Baldwin treats his daughter. He proved that he didnt care what the media thought for game 5, so he's given me no reason to believe he cares what the media thinks for game 7.

ChumpDumper
05-18-2007, 06:39 PM
St*p cr**t*ng s*p*rfl***s thr**ds

jag
05-18-2007, 06:46 PM
St*p cr**t*ng s*p*rfl***s thr**ds

i niether know, or care what that means, but i already can't take you serious...and you know why

J.T.
05-18-2007, 06:48 PM
i niether know, or care what that means, but i already can't take you serious...and you know why

He wrote "Stop creating superfluous threads." Jeez, my retarded first grader cousin could've got that one.

jag
05-18-2007, 06:52 PM
...i apologize, i just hate seeing us already complaining about the refs before the game has even started. spurs fans have given the suns hell about their whining and complaining and then we turn right around and start doing it.

Ginofan
05-18-2007, 06:55 PM
Why didn't you just say this in the ref thread, instead of creating a whole new one...

kyle macy
05-18-2007, 07:00 PM
IMO, this series has actually been officiated pretty fairly. Shitty at times, but pretty fair on both sides. I am of the opinion that the only people who whine about the refs are retards, and that includes fans of both teams. We all know that for the most part NBA refs suck ass, they have a very difficult job and can't possibly be perfect. Hell, the Spurs are great at commiting borderline fouls that don't get called. Duncan is a pro at pushing a players hips with one hand as he tries to block with the other. Both teams have players that flop on a regular basis. All that said, I hope the refs have no influence on tonights game, if the Suns win or lose, I don't want any crybaby to be able to blame it on the refs. Good Luck San Antonio, if you make it to the WCF, I hope you bring home the title.

TheSanityAnnex
05-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Why didn't you just say this in the ref thread, instead of creating a whole new one...
I think its funny because none of the whiners will post in here.