PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans chill out!

trueD
05-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Who the FUCK cares what people think? Those who are important--your b-ball fan friends--know you guys are on the up and up. Suns blew it, it's on them 100%. That play by Horry was genius, and he gets nothing but respect from moi for having the balls to carry it out.

Thanks for the great series. I personally hope the series goes to 7, giving the Spurs an opportunity to redeem their face by winning a deciding game at Suns house. I would love to see the Suns advance, the 3rd round belongs to the best team.

Here's to the WCF's, onward and upward!

violentkitten
05-18-2007, 10:00 PM
cheers dawg.

TampaDude
05-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Who the FUCK cares what people think? Those who are important--your b-ball fan friends--know you guys are on the up and up. Suns blew it, it's on them 100%. That play by Horry was genius, and he gets nothing but respect from moi for having the balls to carry it out.

Thanks for the great series. I personally hope the series goes to 7, giving the Spurs an opportunity to redeem their face by winning a deciding game at Suns house. I would love to see the Suns advance, the 3rd round belongs to the best team.

Here's to the WCF's, onward and upward!

WERD...but NFW I want to see a Game 7 in this series! It ends TONIGHT!!!

trueD
05-18-2007, 10:09 PM
WERD...but NFW I want to see a Game 7 in this series! It ends TONIGHT!!!
I totally understand Dude, TOTALLY. :)