PDA

View Full Version : A Neutral Fan Speaks Out

Ubertrout
05-18-2007, 11:11 PM
I want to start by explaining that I am as neutral as one can possibly be regarding the Western Conference. I've lived on the East Coast my entire life, I've been a Bullets fan in all of that time (I refuse to acknowledge any other name). Being that I'm a lifelong Bullets fan, I've got more than enough bitterness to go around. But I'm concerned there's a few things the city of San Antonio and Spurs fans in particular don't realize.

I need to ask: do you understand that everyone outside of your pathetic little city hates you? I mean, everyone. Literally, EVERYONE. Ok, MAYBE a few people going to Wake Forest root for Tim Duncan, and maybe a few Argentines root for Ginobili and Uglicio Oberto, but aside from them...everyone hates you. Pick a city, a rural area, wherever: everyone wanted you to lose the Phoenix series, and now everyone wants you to lose the Utah series. Think about what that means: we'd rather side with Mormons than root for you.

For all I know, you're ok with that. I know Spurs fans aren't the most mentally stable of people (read: you have no concept of logic or perspective, and have the collective IQ of head lice), so the fact that we all despise you utterly and hope Tim Duncan catches syphilis and dies slowly and painfully might not bother you in the slightest. And if that's the case, good for you.

Don't get me wrong, you have some great players. Really, you do. We just all hate them. I mean, Bowen's a great defender, but I hope that's something he can hang on to and smile about when he's in hell. That bug-eyed look Duncan gets was irritating eight years ago, so think about how frustrating it is now. Ginobili could (and should) write a book on selling bogus charging fouls. The FCC should make it a federal crime to even show pictures of Greg Popovich on TV. Parker...well, I don't have anything negative to say about Tony Parker, really. Good for that guy.

You know, it's really crazy that I'm this bitter since I actually wagered money on the Spurs to win in six games. Part of me is wondering why I'm so upset when I just won money off of you, but then I realize the answer: it's because the bad guys won. They won by cheating, thuggery, and simple good fortune, but they won nonetheless. But hey, life isn't fair, and we know that. All I can say, in the end, is this: congratulations, and I hope the joy of going to the Western Conference finals is enough to off-set the horrible pain of having to live in a worthless shithole like San Antonio, Texas.

Ocotillo
05-18-2007, 11:14 PM
Slow night on the east coast?

Mr. Body
05-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Fascinating.

MannyIsGod
05-18-2007, 11:23 PM
:lol

I love your opinion = everybody.

I don't care who hates this team or hates our city or is pissed that we won this series.

Why? Winners have the luxury of ignoring the rest.

ShoogarBear
05-18-2007, 11:24 PM
What kind of a pathetic loser does one have to be to go to another team's board just to post this pitiful manifesto?

mavsfan1000
Fuck Utah. I will be rooting for the spurs.

Behrooz24
Let them hate, so long as they fear.

violentkitten
05-18-2007, 11:25 PM
hey fucker, have some tequlia!

dbestpro
05-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Stop! The flattery makes us blush.

conversekid
05-18-2007, 11:26 PM
I want to start by explaining that I am as neutral as one can possibly be regarding the Western Conference. I've lived on the East Coast my entire life, I've been a Bullets fan in all of that time (I refuse to acknowledge any other name). Being that I'm a lifelong Bullets fan, I've got more than enough bitterness to go around. But I'm concerned there's a few things the city of San Antonio and Spurs fans in particular don't realize.

I need to ask: do you understand that everyone outside of your pathetic little city hates you? I mean, everyone. Literally, EVERYONE. Ok, MAYBE a few people going to Wake Forest root for Tim Duncan, and maybe a few Argentines root for Ginobili and Uglicio Oberto, but aside from them...everyone hates you. Pick a city, a rural area, wherever: everyone wanted you to lose the Phoenix series, and now everyone wants you to lose the Utah series. Think about what that means: we'd rather side with Mormons than root for you.

For all I know, you're ok with that. I know Spurs fans aren't the most mentally stable of people (read: you have no concept of logic or perspective, and have the collective IQ of head lice), so the fact that we all despise you utterly and hope Tim Duncan catches syphilis and dies slowly and painfully might not bother you in the slightest. And if that's the case, good for you.

Don't get me wrong, you have some great players. Really, you do. We just all hate them. I mean, Bowen's a great defender, but I hope that's something he can hang on to and smile about when he's in hell. That bug-eyed look Duncan gets was irritating eight years ago, so think about how frustrating it is now. Ginobili could (and should) write a book on selling bogus charging fouls. The FCC should make it a federal crime to even show pictures of Greg Popovich on TV. Parker...well, I don't have anything negative to say about Tony Parker, really. Good for that guy.

You know, it's really crazy that I'm this bitter since I actually wagered money on the Spurs to win in six games. Part of me is wondering why I'm so upset when I just won money off of you, but then I realize the answer: it's because the bad guys won. They won by cheating, thuggery, and simple good fortune, but they won nonetheless. But hey, life isn't fair, and we know that. All I can say, in the end, is this: congratulations, and I hope the joy of going to the Western Conference finals is enough to off-set the horrible pain of having to live in a worthless shithole like San Antonio, Texas.

Who cares. Scoreboard. :flipoff

samikeyp
Scoreboard bitch.

gocanes719
Jealousy is a great thing. Don't you think the Suns could have focused more on playing ball then bitching about every call. Like Justin Timberlake's famous song, "Cry me a River".

atxrocker
05-18-2007, 11:27 PM
The FCC should make it a federal crime to even show pictures of Greg Popovich on TV.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

violentkitten
bullets? i'd put a bullet through my dome if i had to follow that ish

K-State Spur
So neutral that you run right to this forum before the game has even finished...

Obstructed_View
Hey, bitch! The only taint you need to worry about is mine. You and the rest of America can fuckin' kiss it!

atxrocker
05-18-2007, 11:28 PM

i like this guy

Spurminator
05-18-2007, 11:29 PM
lol, you're neutral like I'm Amish.

SpursIndonesia
LOL, most casual BBall fans in Indonesia love the Spurs, 'cause they have the Internationalism spirit. :lol

Fillmoe
Ubertrout speaks the truth..... this cat needs to post more often......

itzsoweezee
05-18-2007, 11:35 PM
U Mad

exstatic
05-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Ubertrout speaks the truth..... this cat needs to post more often......
It's assholes like you and ATX that make me question Kori giving you fucks your own board here. You hang around like a silent fart, but less pleasant.

bigfundamental21
05-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Its always easy to hate the ones on top. Too bad you have no life and half to spend your time complaining about our team. I know its tough being a Wiz fan and all. Deal with reality sucker!

Leetonidas
05-18-2007, 11:38 PM
Doesn't seem like you're neutral at all to me. Get of the WWW please.

Vito Corleone
05-18-2007, 11:38 PM
What the hell would a bullets fan know about basketball, they haven't played basketball in that city since the 70's. We are the team of this decade, so who the hell cares what the east coast idiots think, sooner the Atlantic coast falls into the ocean the better off this nation will be.

Spider TX
05-18-2007, 11:39 PM
As a Suns fan, I say congrats on this win and the series win, they are just simply to much for the Suns when they aren't hitting their shots. So enjoy it and good luck the rest of the way.

That said, I agree quite a bit with what this guy said. No so much about any particular players so much, or even about the city, because Final Fours are held there often enough, the city must be good for something. I do however agree that the Spurs are vey hated everywhere outside of that city. I live in Dallas, and every since their team fell apart a couple weeks ago, all I hear is go Phoenix and anybody but the Spurs. People just hate to watch them for every reason. That's alright though, because the Spurs continue to find ways to win, and although it pisses me off yet again, we can clearly see who the better TEAM is right now.

Love them, hate them, whatever, I can't really say anything until the Suns finally realize that playing only 7 players will not do it for them into June. Something must be done to beat the boring but tough as nails team.

maddnezz
05-18-2007, 11:39 PM

You know, it's really crazy that I'm this bitter since I actually wagered money on the Spurs to win in six games. Part of me is wondering why I'm so upset when I just won money off of you, but then I realize the answer: it's because the bad guys won. They won by cheating, thuggery, and simple good fortune, but they won nonetheless. But hey, life isn't fair, and we know that. All I can say, in the end, is this: congratulations, and I hope the joy of going to the Western Conference finals is enough to off-set the horrible pain of having to live in a worthless shithole like San Antonio, Texas.Hey I'm up here in madison moving my daughter into her first apartment lotta love for spurs here. Because of Fin-dog no doubt! Great game Suns!!!!!!!!!!!:toast I'll be going back home to the ATL Sunday we are gonna miss the first game againt's Utah, Damn you ABC!:fro

mavsfan1000
05-18-2007, 11:40 PM
lmao at the neutral part.

Kriz-Maxima
05-18-2007, 11:41 PM
Well Im a neutral fan and I love the Spurs. Stop the whining they won, the Suns had a chance to prove themselves and they got beat.

Now the Spurs got to destroy Utah and I will be eternally grateful.

judaspriestess
05-18-2007, 11:43 PM
wow your're really neutral. :lol

easjer
05-18-2007, 11:45 PM
:lol

That was funny.

I live in fucking Houston, and there are plenty of Spurs fans here. Yeah, in the town with an NBA team.

And San Antonio is one of the best cities in the country.

And what you think doesn't mean shit to me, sweetheart.

fyatuk
05-18-2007, 11:47 PM

You do realize the Spurs have one of the largest international followings in the NBA (I think a few years ago at least they were #1)?

Nice, you really sound unbiased wishing death on such a nice guy as Duncan...

I love how Bruce Bowen and Robert Horry have turned the entire team into "thugs". You want thug, check out Raja Bell, or Erik Dampier, etc.

Also, just for the fun of pointing it out, SA is one of the most loved cities by Europeans to visit.

Whatever. Way to buy into media hype sheeple.

NBA Junkie
05-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Ubertrout = atxrocker

GrandeDavid
05-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Okay, bend over hard and violently, if you break your back that's fine. Just as long as you are able to get that microscopic set of little jingle bells sprouting out of your crotch into your heinous mouth.

You are beyond a troll. You are a lowlife disgrace to this country. I'm ashamed that you probably share citizenship with me.

Russ
Robin Ficker? Naw, too lowbrow . . .

ATXSPUR
OHHHH NO!! THIS POST HAS COMPLETELY RUINED MY NIGHT!!!

NOT

:elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

Trifecta
Its not hate... its envy of the success of this franchise!!!

I love this team - I love this game!

"From the other coast"

703 Spurz
05-18-2007, 11:50 PM

I live 5 miles outside of D.C. here in Virginia and I dont know a single person who hates the Spurs. Not me, not my family, not my friends, not my wife, not her family, not her friends.

Gay ass troll. The Wizards? Get back to us when you pick a real team to cheer for motherfucker

Leetonidas
05-18-2007, 11:55 PM
As a Suns fan, I say congrats on this win and the series win, they are just simply to much for the Suns when they aren't hitting their shots. So enjoy it and good luck the rest of the way.

That said, I agree quite a bit with what this guy said. No so much about any particular players so much, or even about the city, because Final Fours are held there often enough, the city must be good for something. I do however agree that the Spurs are vey hated everywhere outside of that city. I live in Dallas, and every since their team fell apart a couple weeks ago, all I hear is go Phoenix and anybody but the Spurs. People just hate to watch them for every reason. That's alright though, because the Spurs continue to find ways to win, and although it pisses me off yet again, we can clearly see who the better TEAM is right now.

:rolleyes

Duh, of course everyone in DALLAS hates us. Everyone in San Antonio hates them. No surprise there, Mr. Scholar. :pctoss

1SUNSFAN
05-18-2007, 11:56 PM

Good post! :clap I like how all the Spurts fans can only comeback with stupid crap like, "scoreboard" and "the rules are the rules"

GO UTAH! GO MORMONS! Not that anybody is even going to watch any more games this year.

703 Spurz
05-18-2007, 11:59 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Still here huh friend? No you arent pathetic. Not at all :rolleyes

peskypesky
05-18-2007, 11:59 PM
The Jews have always been hated too. But most of that hatred has been fueled by jealousy, because the Jews were always so good at business and were able to amass more wealth. Does that mean that Jews should feel bad about themselves? No. It means that everyone else should get off their lazy, jealous, whiny asses and learn how to compete. I can't stop thinking of how much this Spurs-hating reminds me of anti-Semitism.

L.I.T
05-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Ah yes. But I wonder, how can a boring team engender such emotional outbursts?

By the way, for a troll that's pretty well-written congrats. How many teachers did you blow before you found one who would write it for you?

jag
05-19-2007, 12:00 AM
i have a feeling youre about as much of a wizards fan as i am a suns fan. nice troll, and btw i live on the east coast and i happen to love the spurs bitch.

703 Spurz
05-19-2007, 12:01 AM
Good post! :clap I like how all the Spurts fans can only comeback with stupid crap like, "scoreboard" and "the rules are the rules"

GO UTAH! GO MORMONS! Not that anybody is even going to watch any more games this year.

So you root for Utah now when you would've rooted against them had the Suns advanced....

Scoreboard asshole! :fro

Scotti
05-19-2007, 12:02 AM

Why embarrass yourself by making an ill-informed comment like that? Your remarks are myopic at best. Over here in Singapore, my girlfriend and I were cheering when Spurs closed the series just now.

Your exaggeration went a tad too far even for a hyperbole.

ShoogarBear

GO UTAH! GO MORMONS! Not that anybody is even going to watch any more games this year.Maybe if Sun Fan watched games from here on, he'd learn that you can't win a championship playing TuTu Ball.

Spider TX
:rolleyes

Duh, of course everyone in DALLAS hates us. Everyone in San Antonio hates them. No surprise there, Mr. Scholar. :pctoss

But everyone here in Dallas also hates the Suns in every way, but they all complain about the boring play of the Spurs, and how dirty they can play at times.

phyzik
05-19-2007, 12:03 AM
wow......

Kori, please delete my post because I dont know what else to say to this ignorant cock sucking asshole.

Yogi
05-19-2007, 12:03 AM
http://www.teesmybody.com/images/t-shirts/detail/congratulations-idiot-t-shirt.gif