PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Non Spurs Fans....

Obstructed_View
05-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Go home and get your FUCKIN' SHINE BOX!

I hope this hurts. The good guys won. Fuckin' eat it. No more crybabies to face in the playoffs. The Spurs are still classy, even in victory, so I'll say what they won't.

Fuck you.

Spurminator
05-18-2007, 11:31 PM
Let the ESPN Eulogies begin.

violentkitten
05-18-2007, 11:32 PM
http://www.rallycross-sport.com/img/emoticons/piss.gif

trueD
05-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Tim Duncan is Mr. Class himself.

Hat off.

dnsa
05-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Tim Duncan is Mr. Class himself.

Hat off.

:clap

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Duncan is classy, TP is, Pop is, but Manu certainly is not......... he is the little fool that has officially made flopping part of the game.

Hats off to the Spurs, but Mr Ginobilli get back to Maradonna's mansion where you belong

resistanze
05-18-2007, 11:36 PM

http://goodfellas.martin-scorsese.net/downloads/images/batts2.jpg

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Duncan is classy, TP is, Pop is, but Manu certainly is not......... he is the little fool that has officially made flopping part of the game.

Hats off to the Spurs, but Mr Ginobilli get back to Maradonna's mansion where you belong

His outflop on Bell for that four point play was epic

SoapScumKills
05-18-2007, 11:38 PM
he is the little fool that has officially made flopping part of the game.

Divac, Fisher, Malone, Stockton and many more made flopping part of the game, ass

SilverPlayer

You must have never heard of Vlade Divac or John Stockton...seriously how long have you even watched the NBA?

Besides Manu flopped about half as much as Raja Bell did in this entire series.

1SUNSFAN
Yeah, yeah... you guys enjoy rolling in your own shit! Suns were a WAY better team... they didn't have to have 2 games gift wrapped and handed to them. The Spurs made the game boring and then David Stern killed the playoffs.

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-18-2007, 11:41 PM
You must have never heard of Vlade Divac or John Stockton...seriously how long have you even watched the NBA?

Besides Manu flopped about half as much as Raja Bell did in this entire series.

yeh a few guys did it in the 80's/90's but now half the league does it coz they see the Argentinian getting away with it all the time.

The league talks and talks about taking action but they dont do crap.

Thankyou manu for turning the NBA into a South American soccer league :fro

(

SoapScumKills
05-18-2007, 11:44 PM
he is the little fool that has officially made flopping part of the game.

Divac, Fisher, Malone, Stockton and many more made flopping part of the game, ass

gino>yourlife
05-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Yeah, yeah... you guys enjoy rolling in your own shit! Suns were a WAY better team... they didn't have to have 2 games gift wrapped and handed to them. The Spurs made the game boring and then David Stern killed the playoffs.

you're not going to go away are you?

u2sarajevo
05-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Yeah, yeah... you guys enjoy rolling in your own shit! Suns were a WAY better team... they didn't have to have 2 games gift wrapped and handed to them. The Spurs made the game boring and then David Stern killed the playoffs.http://www.225.ca/ivan/nov03/crybaby.jpg

anonymous coward
05-18-2007, 11:46 PM
TAINTED. EAT IT

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2007, 11:47 PM

2? What other one are you calling the Spurs given?

BlackFlagg
05-18-2007, 11:47 PM

We ARE the shit!! We played your asses off. That 3rd quarter was one of the most exciting basketball ever played, and SPURS OWNED!! Go whine elsewhere, sore loser!!

Vito Corleone
05-18-2007, 11:48 PM

Not a big NBA history fan are you? My all time favorite flopper was Michael Cooper, then Vlade showed that flopping can be your best defensive move. Isiah Thomas, John Stockton, and Barkley were all great floppers.

BTW - I hope Suns fan enjoys their off season with their WAY better team. BTW did you notice that it was San Antonio who was short handed in this game and still gave you a double digit beat down.

BlackFlagg
05-18-2007, 11:49 PM
TAINTED. EAT IT

You're right! Too bad Stoudemire had to taint his team's chances. Oh well! Best team won (like there was ever any doubt). :lol :lol :lol

Vito Corleone
05-18-2007, 11:51 PM
TAINTED. EAT IT

Do they still play basketball in LA? BTW with every passing year you continue to waste kobe away.

violentkitten
05-18-2007, 11:52 PM
hahahah you whiny fucking bitches. what are you going to do, tell moms that the spurs are "dirty"? i know it eats at you. meanwhile i pour tequila on my furry cock and let your bitch lick it off. fuck you.

GrandeDavid
05-18-2007, 11:55 PM

Meanwhile, your team's window has juuuuuust about slammed shut. Nash is a great player, a winner, but edging closer to his mid 30s. Too bad Stern had to give this series to the Spurs. :rolleyes

Good luck, bitch!

:jack

violentkitten
05-18-2007, 11:57 PM
it's time for...'death of a spurs hater'.

eulogy

shhhhh

he played hard
he played well
but in the end
he was faced with the trump card
death

Extra Stout
05-18-2007, 11:57 PM
The curse lives. Pray to God you don't die before the Suns win a championship. :donkey

jag
05-18-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm gonna blow up the suns forums tomorrow...omg i'm gonna light that place up.

on a lighter note.......FUCK THE SUNS

UV Ray
05-19-2007, 12:03 AM

I hope this hurts. The good guys won. Fuckin' eat it. No more crybabies to face in the playoffs. The Spurs are still classy, even in victory, so I'll say what they won't.

Fuck you.

Enjoy your... ahem... "victory" . :rolleyes

jag
05-19-2007, 12:07 AM

seeing as how we're playing sunday and youre not, those "" arent needed. can you please start a thread telling us what the sun's fans excuses are for this loss?

manubili
05-19-2007, 12:08 AM

Sure... The mansion of ALL TIMES CHAMPIONS. :toast

Despot
05-19-2007, 12:12 AM
I'm gonna blow up the suns forums tomorrow...omg i'm gonna light that place up.

on a lighter note.......FUCK THE SUNS

You won't last 2 posts. Actually they probably already banned you.

Either way, just checked them out and for the most part, they are taking it like men. They are actually realizing the faults in their team, however there is a overwhelmingly stupid [ush to trade Amare for KG.

BigBeezie
05-19-2007, 12:12 AM
This is the best game I have watched in a LOOOONG time.

peskypesky
05-19-2007, 12:13 AM

Enjoy you...ahem...LOSS.

lol

peskypesky
05-19-2007, 12:13 AM

Enjoy your...ahem...LOSS.

lol

Stargazer
05-19-2007, 12:16 AM
The Spurs are still classy, even in victory, so I'll say what they won't.

Fuck you.

The Spurs may be classy, but it's safe to say none of that reflects on some of the fans in this post. Must feel strange to know that, if your own team should read what you write, they would probably disown you. Not sure how that give you any reason to feel good.

jag
05-19-2007, 12:17 AM

Either way, just checked them out and for the most part, they are taking it like men. They are actually realizing the faults in their team, however there is a overwhelmingly stupid [ush to trade Amare for KG.

they actually arent complaining about the refs, dirty play, stern, god...they're talkin about trading all their players though hahaha

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2007, 12:22 AM

Amare's gotta go back to school and get his neurons fired up, so he can stop doing stupid shit.

Marcus Bryant
05-19-2007, 12:25 AM
One step closer to #4.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 02:55 AM
The Spurs may be classy, but it's safe to say none of that reflects on some of the fans in this post. Must feel strange to know that, if your own team should read what you write, they would probably disown you. Not sure how that give you any reason to feel good.
After the bomb threat, the thrown objects, the attempts to have the rules broken just to beat them, I'm sure they don't need to read anything to know about the Suns fans.

I tried the high road at the very beginning and the overwhelming majority of Suns fans seemed more hell bent on damage control and finding someone to blame for their failure to try to besmirch the inevitable defeat in order to salvage their pathetic egos, but usually it never amounted to much more than trolling and acting like hateful children, which is probably what you are. The clock just struck midnight for the team built for the regular season. Good night, cinderella.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2007, 03:17 AM
Shine box....heh heh...

Strike
05-19-2007, 04:30 AM

Flopping was a part of the game LONG before Manu Ginobili ever put on a Spurs uniform.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 04:33 AM
I am enjoying it, all the more so because of you, sally. Since you were willing to do anything for it I know how much it kills you that my team won it on the floor without any help from the commissioner. Where's that Southpark picture when I need it?

Strike
05-19-2007, 04:34 AM

Enjoy your... ahem... offseason.

Tool.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 04:35 AM
Flopping was a part of the game LONG before Manu Ginobili ever put on a Spurs uniform.
Nuggets fans hate Manu because he didn't sign with them as a free agent. The whole city had a complete boner for him and then turned around and started booing him when he re-signed with the Spurs. The fact that he's turned out to be everything they thought he was just sticks in their craw. Let 'em pine.

sammy
05-19-2007, 07:46 AM

Don't you have any of your players take responsibility for their actions! They knew the rules and still stepped on the floor! Give me a break! Even your center Burke said they were told of the rules at the beginning of the season so don't tell me they didn't know! They just didn't care and cost their team!

Spurs went on a terror in the third quarter and your team could not make shots with our good defense! So give credit where credit is due! Show some class and stop crying!

Jelly
05-19-2007, 07:59 AM
http://www.rallycross-sport.com/img/emoticons/piss.gif

sorry, but that's just way too obscene even for this board.