PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Leandro Barbosa

Trainwreck2100
05-18-2007, 11:34 PM
Your series performance was of Hedo proportions.

You were the Spurs 7th man of the year.

:tu

ChumpDumper
05-19-2007, 04:49 AM
WHY OH WHY DID WE TRADE HIM???????
:madrun :madrun :madrun

Bruno
05-19-2007, 05:54 AM
I give him the 2007 Shawn Marion award aka the best choke work in a playoff serie.

hitmanyr2k
05-19-2007, 07:58 AM
I said it before and I'll say it again. Barbosa is king cherrypicker in the league. A lot of his points come from leaking on the break and getting easy buckets with his speed. Similar to Shawn Marion, if you keep him in a half court game and make him work those points don't come as easy and his game will suffer. He proved me right all series.

AZLouis
05-19-2007, 08:25 AM
Your series performance was of Hedo proportions.

You were the Spurs 7th man of the year.

:tu

To me it seemed by like a concerted effort by the Spurs to play strong transition defense and to limit Barbosa's driving to the bucket.

This took Barbosa out of rhythm for the entire series.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Like the rest of the suns, he's a million dollar talent with a fifty cent head.

peskypesky
05-19-2007, 12:29 PM
I said it before and I'll say it again. Barbosa is king cherrypicker in the league. A lot of his points come from leaking on the break and getting easy buckets with his speed. Similar to Shawn Marion, if you keep him in a half court game and make him work those points don't come as easy and his game will suffer. He proved me right all series.

Exactly right.

Which is why a team that plays hard-nosed half-court defense will always beat a team like the Suns in a series. Marion and Barbosa are run & gun players and the Spurs hand-cuffed them and took away their weapons.

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2007, 01:37 PM
I like how he missed that wide opem three that would have made it a one possession game