PDA

View Full Version : Would you even want a rematch with Detroit?

gaKNOW!blee
05-18-2007, 11:38 PM
beleive me, I am NOT counting my chickens before they hatch I know the Jazz are a very good team and they can knock us off. However I dont see Cle beating Detroit so they will be the Eastern conferences champs.

but to me that would be boring, it would be just like 2005, beating the Nuggets, then Suns, then Pistons, we even did the exact same thing with Denver.

I dont know, I just like some variety.

Texas_Ranger
05-18-2007, 11:39 PM
Yes.

conversekid
05-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Detroit would be as tough as an opponent as we could possibly face ("if" we get past Utah). Detroit is better than they were in 05 and they'll want revenge. Detroit is tough and I have mad respect for them. :toast

Admidave50
05-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Yes sir! That would be a great rematch beween 2 excellent teams

Sense
05-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Detroit would be as tough as an opponent as we could possibly face ("if" we get past Utah). Detroit is better than they were in 05 and they'll want revenge. Detroit is tough and I have mad respect for them. :toast

I disagree. I don't think they're better than the 2005 Pistons...

Wallace>Webber, and Larry's no longer there..... They thrive on defense, Webber isn't making them that much better.

But then again I'm not sure if this Spurs team is better than the 2005 one.

We'll see... I for one don't see the Pistons as that big of a team.

CubanMustGo
05-18-2007, 11:48 PM
IF we are fortunate enough to get past the Jazz, you take whomever fortune brings you in the Finals. I would much rather it be Detroit than stupid Bronnie and the Cadavers.

exstatic
Hell yeah. No Big Ben = turnstile to the hoop. Parker would OWN.

efrem1
Can't avoid them now. Might as well joust. I am not looking past Utah though.

fyatuk
05-18-2007, 11:49 PM
I'd love a rematch...

And I'd enjoy the funniness of Detroit's opponents being considered the thugs in the series ;)

Mr. Body
05-18-2007, 11:51 PM
I don't know, but Bell then Kirilenko then Prince is a tough slate of defenders.

Tippecanoe
05-18-2007, 11:52 PM
no. it'd be a nightmare.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-18-2007, 11:54 PM

You're dreaming, the 2005 Pistons were about as tough a team as you'll find. They would win that series about 45% of the time. 2007 Pistons are good, but they would be killed by the 2005 Pistons.

And yes, I want to play them. It would be a good series, better than Cleveland anyway.

However Utah will be tough, another 6 game series I reckon.

Sweetey
05-18-2007, 11:54 PM
beleive me, I am NOT counting my chickens before they hatch I know the Jazz are a very good team and they can knock us off. However I dont see Cle beating Detroit so they will be the Eastern conferences champs.

but to me that would be boring, it would be just like 2005, beating the Nuggets, then Suns, then Pistons, we even did the exact same thing with Denver.

I dont know, I just like some variety.
YES -- my best friend in Detroit and I have been planning for a rematch of 2005 for the past 4 months.

As for the Jazz, I like them, but seriously, ALL WHITE boys CAN NOT play basketball. As long as they keep their token black players sitting on the bench, they will never go anywhere.

RashoFan
05-18-2007, 11:55 PM
Yes..the Rematch of the 2005 playoffs is what most of the Spurs Fans AND Piston Fans want. 2 of the best "Defense wins games" teams going head to head is GREAT BBALL.

flame
05-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Dear god no.

Would much rather face the Cavs. It would switch it up a bit. I have no want to watch rip, billups, prince, and sheed play again. They don't interest me, they're shells of themselves from a few years ago(without ben wallace and larry brown that team is WAY worse than they were. Flip Saunders is like D'Antoni - he doesn't coach he just tells em to play)

I would much rather play against lebron just because of the excitement factor of fast breaks. It's like when the spurs play phoenix or the mavs - the games are infinitely more interesting. The Jazz series is going to be absolutely boring just like the Pistons series would be.

Now don't get me wrong - I love well played basketball. I just don't think the Jazz or the Pistons play good basketball (Pistons used to). I enjoyed the old games, but I cant bother myself to watch a halfcourt game that sucks.

MadDog73
05-18-2007, 11:59 PM
2005 was the best Finals I ever saw...

So, yeah, I hope we meet again.

ATXSPUR
05-19-2007, 12:01 AM
Wanting to play detroit is like asking for a root canal. Besides we still have to play utah.

anonymous coward
05-19-2007, 12:02 AM
please utah/pistons beat the asses of those lucky, dirty, overrated b*tches (duncan, bowen, pop, parker)

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-19-2007, 12:09 AM
do we have anyone who can guard Lebronnn?? I'd rather play Detroit. We match up well now that Webber replaced Ben Wallace.

phyzik
05-19-2007, 12:10 AM
ITS FUCKING DESTINY!!!

Its the best fucking possible way to punish cock-sucking, mother-fucking, dick-licking, chode-sucking assholes in the media who cherish run and gun bullshit pick-up game style CRAP!

The only way to make society LEARN what the fuck basketball is REALLY about is to cram it down their ignorant fucking throats!!!!

FUCK SMALL BALL!!!!

Extra Stout
05-19-2007, 12:12 AM
Cleveland would be easier... but I enjoy the Pistons too much not to want that series to happen.

I also would enjoy the specter of frustrating the entire rest of the world.

But we're getting ahead of ourselves here. Utah awaits, and they won't be easy.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 12:14 AM
YES -- my best friend in Detroit and I have been planning for a rematch of 2005 for the past 4 months.

As for the Jazz, I like them, but seriously, ALL WHITE boys CAN NOT play basketball. As long as they keep their token black players sitting on the bench, they will never go anywhere.

Nice. Can you say racist?

If I say All Black boys CAN NOT play(lets use the sport Hockey), and as long as they keep their white players on the bench they will never go anywhere.

How would that go over?

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 12:18 AM
Dear god no.

Would much rather face the Cavs. It would switch it up a bit. I have no want to watch rip, billups, prince, and sheed play again. They don't interest me, they're shells of themselves from a few years ago(without ben wallace and larry brown that team is WAY worse than they were. Flip Saunders is like D'Antoni - he doesn't coach he just tells em to play)

I would much rather play against lebron just because of the excitement factor of fast breaks. It's like when the spurs play phoenix or the mavs - the games are infinitely more interesting. The Jazz series is going to be absolutely boring just like the Pistons series would be.

Now don't get me wrong - I love well played basketball. I just don't think the Jazz or the Pistons play good basketball (Pistons used to). I enjoyed the old games, but I cant bother myself to watch a halfcourt game that sucks.

You are so right Detroit is just a shell of themselves Spurs would sweep them. I am sure Detroit won't even get by the Cavs. How on earth did that detroit team even make the playoffs? Must just be cause they play in the least.

mikekim
05-19-2007, 12:22 AM
stupid...

What true Spurs fan wouldn't watch them play in the NBA Finals??

edit: my bad, i read "watch" not "want" in the thread title. I actually do want detroit in the finals...out of them and cleveland? yeah, detroit is the better team. And I'm almost positive detroit will be out to prove that they should've won in 2005 (although...that's why you play a series...to see who would win. detroit IS bitter about it though)

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Dear god no.

Must be nice to have Stu and Stern on your side. I'm sure you Spurs fans can just write to the league office and ask to not play our "lowly"Pistons and they would grant your wish.

Hell, just tell them you want to play the Atlanta Hawks for the title and I'm sure they would accomadate you.

mikekim
05-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Must be nice to have Stu and Stern on your side. I'm sure you Spurs fans can just write to the league office and ask to not play our "lowly"Pistons and they would grant your wish.

Hell, just tell them you want to play the Atlanta Hawks for the title and I'm sure they would accomadate you.

No, we have the collective IQ of Amare and Boris (strongly anchored by Amare's) on our side.

phyzik
05-19-2007, 12:30 AM

Hell, just tell them you want to play the Atlanta Hawks for the title and I'm sure they would accommodate you.

Your obviously new, as well as the person you responded to (either he is new or I must have put his dumb ass on ignore a LONG time ago because I dont see that post).... You will eventually learn the respect true Spurs fans and True Pistons have for each other on this board... after all, they have their own site here... that alone should tell you something.

2005 respect!

cornbread
05-19-2007, 12:30 AM
IF the Spurs get the past Jazz I would love to see them rematch with Detroit. It would be a battle of champions and it would be epic.

Extra Stout
05-19-2007, 12:32 AM

When I talk to Stern tonight, I'll discuss with him our plan to let the Pistons hack LeBron all series. The majority voted, and we want to see Detroit get through. So, congratulations.

Out of respect for the Jerry Sloan, the Western Conference Finals is scripted to go all 7 games, so you guys will get a little rest to rehearse for the Finals.

BeerIsGood!
05-19-2007, 12:36 AM
The Pistons and Cavs have their work to do as do the Spurs. Get Utah early and make their young kids awe at Spurs playoff level basketball then we can worry about the Finals. Let's get it done.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 12:36 AM
No, we have the collective IQ of Amare and Boris (strongly anchored by Amare's) on our sides.

All I know is we haven't had to create a hard foul to try to win a series. When we lose, we take like men and move on to the next game. We don't get "frustrated" like Horry and try to cheat our way to the next level.

Before this series, I had respect for the Spurs organization, but it's gonna take alot to get that back. But, I'm sure they don't care about my view. As most Spurs fans said before game 5, "we'll take any win, the way we can get it"(in respone to the Amare/Boris suspension).

mikekim
05-19-2007, 12:41 AM
All I know is we haven't had to create a hard foul to try to win a series. When we lose, we take like men and move on to the next game. We don't get "frustrated" like Horry and try to cheat our way to the next level.

Before this series, I had respect for the Spurs organization, but it's gonna take alot to get that back. But, I'm sure they don't care about my view. As most Spurs fans said before game 5, "we'll take any win, the way we can get it"(in respone to the Amare/Boris suspension).

I don't know if you're ignorant, but if I were to make a judgment call, using that one post alone as evidence, I would have to say you are.

Horry did not "use" his foul. If you can find it, you should watch the interview he gave at practice in Phoenix afterwards.

If this post is indicative of your intelligence, I'm glad the Spurs don't have your respect.

Extra Stout
05-19-2007, 12:42 AM

:wtf When were you born?

BeerIsGood!
05-19-2007, 12:47 AM

Some of the real and respectful Pistons fans on the board should check this fool really quick.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 12:47 AM

I call complete BS on you as a Pistons fan. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard from someone claiming to root for the Pistons.

Because I know you aren't a real Pistons fan, I can say that I'd love to see the Pistons in the finals whether the Spurs manage to get there or not. They are a classy team and almost all of their actual fans understand what bullshit the "dirty team" talk has been the last week.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 12:50 AM
I don't know if you're ignorant, but if I were to make a judgment call, using that one post alone as evidence, I would have to say you are.

Horry did not "use" his foul. If you can find it, you should watch the interview he gave at practice in Phoenix afterwards.

If this post is indicative of your intelligence, I'm glad the Spurs don't have your respect.

He came into the game with 32 seconds to go and within 14 seconds, he got so frustrated he fouled Nash hard. C'mon. How do you get "frustrated" in 14 seconds to create a hard foul? You're blind if you don't see what happened.

As far as respect goes, Would you respect us, if we created hard fouls and had the other teams players ejected for key games and went on to win the series? No, I don't think you would.

ObiwanGinobili
05-19-2007, 12:52 AM
YES. absolutely. definatly.
have been waiting for this since 2005.

plus everythign phyzik said in post #20

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 12:53 AM
Some of the real and respectful Pistons fans on the board should check this fool really quick.

Real Piston fans don't attack each other. Thats why they're not answering. We know the truth.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 12:53 AM
He came into the game with 32 seconds to go and within 14 seconds, he got so frustrated he fouled Nash hard. C'mon. How do you get "frustrated" in 14 seconds to create a hard foul? You're blind if you don't see what happened.
Exactly. He was trying to draw a charge, exactly like he said and Nash flopped. By the way, no Pistons fan in the world knows exactly how much time was on the clock. Only a Suns fan that's been watching the play over and over and studying the game logs would know that. You are busted.

As far as respect goes, Would you respect us, if we created hard fouls and had the other teams players ejected for key games and went on to win the series? No, I don't think you would.
EEEEHHHHHH. Sorry, thanks for playing. Any fan of the Pistons knows what a hard foul is, and there wasn't one in that game.

Nice try, Suns bitch. PLONK!

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 12:54 AM

Just shut up! The foul was hard and nash flopped and made it look worse so what. :nope

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 12:55 AM
I call complete BS on you as a Pistons fan. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard from someone claiming to root for the Pistons.

Because I know you aren't a real Pistons fan, I can say that I'd love to see the Pistons in the finals whether the Spurs manage to get there or not. They are a classy team and almost all of their actual fans understand what bullshit the "dirty team" talk has been the last week.

Are you trying to convince me or yourself, that your team did no wrong?

ObiwanGinobili
05-19-2007, 12:56 AM
I dont; think this guy is a real Pistons fan.
A DET fan can spot an actual hard foul a mile away - since they see one every game at least - and not be fooled by a weak "hard" foul and some floppage.
A real DET fan knows that hard fouling is a part of the game and is completly differnet than, say tackling a guy or puching him in the neck. And they respect it.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Real Piston fans don't attack each other. Thats why they're not answering. We know the truth.

Look guy this is the Spurs forum act like you are a guest not a troll. The Spurs fans here are very cool don't come around trying to be all bad and talk shit.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 12:57 AM
Exactly. He was trying to draw a charge, exactly like he said and Nash flopped. By the way, no Pistons fan in the world knows exactly how much time was on the clock. Only a Suns fan that's been watching the play over and over and studying the game logs would know that. You are busted.

EEEEHHHHHH. Sorry, thanks for playing. Any fan of the Pistons knows what a hard foul is, and there wasn't one in that game.

Nice try, Suns bitch. PLONK!

LOL. That's your response? Because I'm a basketball fan(and knowledgable at that), I must be a Sun fan?

I guess our true colors are coming through. Classy

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 12:58 AM
Just shut up! The foul was hard and nash flopped and made it look worse so what. :nope

An even better response....Nice.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:01 AM
I dont; think this guy is a real Pistons fan.
A DET fan can spot an actual hard foul a mile away - since they see one every game at least - and not be fooled by a weak "hard" foul and some floppage.
A real DET fan knows that hard fouling is a part of the game and is completly differnet than, say tackling a guy or puching him in the neck. And they respect it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm not here to convince you how much of a Piston fan I am. That would be a waste of my time.

raspsa
A Spurs - Pistons matchup is my dream finals.. only this time around I'm more confident in a Spurs championship. The Pistons lost a lottle bit of their heart and soul when Big Ben left.. defense is absolutely critical in close end-games and that's when Ben Wallace was most dangerous.. Webber doesn't even come close though Mc Dyess has upped hus game.. On the Spurs sode, parker now has a pretty good jumpshot to go with his penetrations, Duncan is healthy and dominating, manu is still capable of taking over games and Finlewy, Oberto, Nowen, etc. are fine.. but first we have to get past the Jazz..

misterx91578
yea bring on the rematch

ObiwanGinobili
05-19-2007, 01:04 AM
another thought .... if it;s a re-match Pistons<Spurs finally gets a chance to change his screenname back to Pistons>Spurs

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:04 AM
Look guy this is the Spurs forum act like you are a guest not a troll. The Spurs fans here are very cool don't come around trying to be all bad and talk shit.

What a disgrace you are to the Pistons.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 01:05 AM
An even better response....Nice.

It was a hard foul so what. How old are you? the reason I ask is cause this is what we Detroit would do. Was it Dirty no! was it an elbow to the face(Stockton) No!

myhc
05-19-2007, 01:06 AM
i'd love to see a rematch. much respect to the pistons and their fans. let's both make it happen!

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 01:06 AM

Anytime you want to Get The Fuck out of here would be fine Troll. I bet you have never even been to Detroit.

anakha
05-19-2007, 01:08 AM

Hi, Mister Kettle. My name's Mr. Pot.

Umm...

Just wanted to let you know...

You're black.

:rolleyes

cornbread
05-19-2007, 01:08 AM
Real Piston fans don't attack each other.
:lmao That's gotta be the corniest shit that I've ever read on here.

ShoogarBear
05-19-2007, 01:10 AM
another thought .... if it;s a re-match Pistons<Spurs finally gets a chance to change his screenname back to Pistons>SpursLike hell.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Anytime you want to Get The Fuck out of here would be fine Troll. I bet you have never even been to Detroit.
This is why Pistons fans are welcome here, and fake Pistons fans can step.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 01:12 AM
I'm out sorry about the troll. I was over on the espn boards and I think I left the door open.

anakha
05-19-2007, 01:15 AM
I'm out sorry about the troll. I was over on the espn boards and I think I left the door open.

That's why you should wipe your shoes before coming in.

Otherwise, you end up tracking shit all over the floor. :lol

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:18 AM
:lmao That's gotta be the corniest shit that I've ever read on here.

You seen anybody else come on and attack me, but this wanna be "vinnie johnson"?

DarrinS
05-19-2007, 01:18 AM
The Spurs/Pistons would be a great rematch. Like two heavyweights.

I look forward to seeing that.

Anything beats that joke of a finals we had to endure last year.

ObiwanGinobili
05-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Like hell.

I said it gives him a chance.
I never said it would actually happen.

gesh.

mikekim

Okay, I think I could say pretty confidently that you are ignorant. This is my last time responding to your posts, until you prove otherwise. Not trying to be cocky or anything, just trying to cut down on wasted keystrokes.

Obstructed_View
You seen anybody else come on and attack me, but this wanna be "vinnie johnson"?
He doesn't know who Vinnie Johnson is. :lmao

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 01:20 AM

Preach on Mr 19 post troll.
:lol

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:21 AM

Yeah that must be it.

JamStone
05-19-2007, 01:23 AM
Pistons1 = bored Mavs fan in another loooooooooooooooong summer of watching other teams play on

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:24 AM
He doesn't know who Vinnie Johnson is. :lmao

You mean the wanna be fan, or the TRUE Microwave?

Extra Stout
05-19-2007, 01:26 AM
You mean the wanna be fan, or the TRUE Microwave?
Quick work on the google there.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:26 AM
Preach on Mr 19 post troll.

Must be sad for you. I've accomplished more in 19 posts than you have in 4100.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Quick work on the google there.

Who else do you want to know about slick?

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 01:27 AM
Must be sad for you. I've accomplished more in 19 posts than you have in 4100.

Yes congrats Jackass! :donkey

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:28 AM
Pistons1 = bored Mavs fan in another loooooooooooooooong summer of watching other teams play on

Yeah that must be it also.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Yes congrats Jackass! :donkey

What a comeback. LOL.

Extra Stout
05-19-2007, 01:31 AM
Who else do you want to know about slick?
The squeaky clean play of Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:34 AM
The squeaky clean play of Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn.

Believe it or not, I hated Laimbeer. He whined way to much. I liked Sally and Rodman...but Dumars was my favorite in that era.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 01:35 AM
Yet you don't know what a hard foul is...

Pistons < Spurs
05-19-2007, 01:35 AM

Riiiight.....The Pistons have no history at all of Hard Fouls. :rolleyes

And we always carry ourselves the best way too right? And heck no our players don't get 'frustrated' like Horry. WTF do you think Ben Wallace did w/ Artest? That wasn't a dumb act of frustration? We get tagged with mention because of the Brawl all the time due of Ben's need to act on his 'frustration'.

And did you forget that Sheed is on our team? As much as I love him, he's not typically used as the role model example of class.

Are you really naive enough to believe that if we were in the Spurs shoes, we wouldn't have the EXACT same attitude?

Pistons < Spurs
05-19-2007, 01:36 AM
another thought .... if it;s a re-match Pistons<Spurs finally gets a chance to change his screenname back to Pistons>Spurs
:clap :clap :clap :clap That's what I'm talkin bout'!!!!!

Extra Stout

That's true, Argentina relied heavily on its black players to pull out that Olympic win.

Vinnie_Johnson
Believe it or not, I hated Laimbeer. He whined way to much. I liked Sally and Rodman...but Dumars was my favorite in that era.

No real Piston fan hated Laimbeer.
:ihit

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 01:40 AM
That's true, Argentina relied heavily on its black players to pull out that Olympic win.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:42 AM
Riiiight.....The Pistons have no history at all of Hard Fouls. :rolleyes

And we always carry ourselves the best way too right? And heck no our players don't get 'frustrated' like Horry. WTF do you think Ben Wallace did w/ Artest? That wasn't a dumb act of frustration? We get tagged with mention because of the Brawl all the time due of Ben's need to act on his 'frustration'.

And did you forget that Sheed is on our team? As much as I love him, he's not typically used as the role model example of class.

Are you really naive enough to believe that if we were in the Spurs shoes, we wouldn't have the EXACT same attitude?

Absolutely, the Wallace foul was a fked situation...Malice in the Palace. But we paid our dues for that.

And as far as Sheed goes, he is what he is. He's never tried to hide.

If we were in the Spurs shoes we wouldn't have hard fouled Nash at the end of game 4.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 01:43 AM
Not a Pistons fan. Even the real Pistons fans know it.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:46 AM

Yeah right. LOL.

TampaDude
05-19-2007, 01:47 AM
Sure...why not???

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 01:47 AM

Um, Vinnie has over 4,000 posts and has probably been here since 2005, and what sort of cred have you got? 27 posts and a mouth full of shit. :ihit

Wanker.

JamStone
05-19-2007, 01:48 AM
I also never thought the Pistons would use the hack-a-Ben strategy. But, they used the hack-a-Ben strategy. I could totally see someone like Dale Davis take out his frustrations and delivering a hard foul late in a game the Pistons were down.

JamStone
05-19-2007, 01:50 AM
The Pistons aint saints. Rip flops and is a drama queen. Rasheed bitches at officials. I don't think what Horry did was cool, but stop acting holier than thou like the Pistons can't be sore losers too and do something negative. They are more than capable of doing something stupid they shouldn't do. Just look at Rasheed's technical foul totals.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 01:52 AM
Um, Vinnie has over 4,000 posts and has probably been here since 2005, and what sort of cred have you got? 27 posts and a mouth full of shit. :ihit

Wanker.

What's more important, the size of the post count or what's said in them?

ATXSPUR
05-19-2007, 01:52 AM

Wanker.

Not saying you are wrong. However more posts does not have to mean more knowledge of the game. I mean so what if somebody has been on a message board longer?

Now I have no idea what the situation is and I am not saying you are wrong. And I honestly have no idea who you are talking to. It is just a pet peeve of mine when people try to equate number of posts with knowledge of the game. I talk about it on orangebloods.com all the time.

ATXSPUR
05-19-2007, 01:54 AM
ahhh nevermind I see who it is...and you are absolutely right

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 01:59 AM

Did you watch game 4? The Spurs' franchise didn't "create" anything - the Suns got every call in the 4th, and Rob lost his cool when it was clear the game was lost! Stupid on his part, but not intentional.

Your conspiracy theories are FULL OF SHIT.

As are you.

Moron.

Obstructed_View
In your case, both have about equal value.

RuffnReadyOzStyle

Definitely what's said in them, and you talk shit, so you lose either way. :rolleyes

NASpurs
05-19-2007, 02:00 AM
What's more important, the size of the post count or what's said in them?Considering neither work in your favor does it really matter?

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 02:00 AM
ahhh nevermind I see who it is...and you are absolutely right

Nice back track. If this doesn't epotimize this Spurs forum, nothing will. He had a nice logical response to the last post and then he saw it was me and threw logic out the window and went with his emotions.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 02:01 AM
Not saying you are wrong. However more posts does not have to mean more knowledge of the game. I mean so what if somebody has been on a message board longer?

Now I have no idea what the situation is and I am not saying you are wrong. And I honestly have no idea who you are talking to. It is just a pet peeve of mine when people try to equate number of posts with knowledge of the game. I talk about it on orangebloods.com all the time.

Agreed, but I recall reading Vinnie's posts before, and they are usually pretty good, that's why I mentioned the count. Also, 1Pistons is the one who called him a "waana be", whereas I would suggest the reverse is closer to the truth.

Who is making more sense in this thread, Vinnie or 1Pistons? Vinnie by a mile, 1Pistons is talking horseshit IMHO.

He really believes that Rob's foul was deliberate, not simply the act of someone losing their cool out of frustration. If we did deliberately wanted to foul Nash at the end of the game, it wouldn't have been Rob, our best bench big, delivering it. :rolleyes

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 02:01 AM
Considering neither work in your favor does it really matter?

Blind leading the blind.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 02:02 AM
Definitely what's said in them, and you talk shit, so you lose either way. :rolleyes

Blind leading the blind.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 02:03 AM
The Pistons aint saints. Rip flops and is a drama queen. Rasheed bitches at officials. I don't think what Horry did was cool, but stop acting holier than thou like the Pistons can't be sore losers too and do something negative. They are more than capable of doing something stupid they shouldn't do. Just look at Rasheed's technical foul totals.
It was only a three point game at the time. I'm sure Horry never dreamed that he'd get hit with a flagrant 2 for that hit. He hit Nash too hard but he wasn't going to intentionally shit the game away with that much time on the clock and a three point deficit. Worst case he made a mistake IMO. He's made dirty plays in the past; I've seen him do it but he doesn't do them in critical times of big games as far as I can recall.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 02:03 AM
Agreed, but I recall reading Vinnie's posts before, and they are usually pretty good, that's why I mentioned the count.

Who is making more sense in this thread, Vinnie or 1Pistons? Vinnie by a mile, 1Pistons is talking horseshit IMHO.

Show me where he's right and I'm not.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 02:04 AM
Nice back track. If this doesn't epotimize this Spurs forum, nothing will. He had a nice logical response to the last post and then he saw it was me and threw logic out the window and went with his emotions.
It's called considering the source. He gave you the benefit of the doubt until he recognized how obvious it is that you are a troll and don't know shit about the team for which you claim to root.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 02:04 AM
It was only a three point game at the time. I'm sure Horry never dreamed that he'd get hit with a flagrant 2 for that hit. He hit Nash too hard but he wasn't going to intentionally shit the game away with that much time on the clock and a three point deficit. Worst case he made a mistake IMO. He's made dirty plays in the past; I've seen him do it but he doesn't do them in critical times of big games as far as I can recall.

Hey, i'm not saying Horry shouldn't have fouled. He just should have wrapped him up. How hard is that? Don't give me this "he wa trying to get a charge" s.hit. That's BS.

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 02:07 AM
It's called considering the source. He gave you the benefit of the doubt until he recognized how obvious it is that you are a troll and don't know shit about the team for which you claim to root.

Once again, I've mentioned more about the Pistons than anyone else on this forum and yet you guys want to believe I don't know what I'm talking about...but to each his own, like I've said before, I'm not here to convince people I'm a Piston fan.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 02:07 AM
Show me where he's right and I'm not.

It was a hard foul so what Dip Shit. Horry is not a dirty player what is your point? Assflake! :dramaquee

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 02:09 AM
Agreed, but I recall reading Vinnie's posts before, and they are usually pretty good, that's why I mentioned the count. Also, 1Pistons is the one who called him a "waana be", whereas I would suggest the reverse is closer to the truth.

He really believes that Rob's foul was deliberate, not simply the act of someone losing their cool out of frustration. If we did deliberately wanted to foul Nash at the end of the game, it wouldn't have been Rob, our best bench big, delivering it. :rolleyes

I'll quote myself then, 1Pistons.

Your posts indicate that you think the foul on Nash was a grand conspiracy on the part of the Spurs organisation to act like punks and sway the series, which is ludicrous and absurd. Rob lost his cool, and that's it. Remember, he hates the Suns, they basically threw him away after the Ainge altercation.

You've said nothing in this thread which has any credibility.

Bye bye.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 02:10 AM
Hey, i'm not saying Horry shouldn't have fouled. He just should have wrapped him up. How hard is that? Don't give me this "he wa trying to get a charge" s.hit. That's BS.
I'm sorry, but I was talking to the Pistons fan, not to you.

Melmart1
What the fuck is the point of arguing with this guy? The thread has been completely hijacked by his idiocy. Like most trolls, ignore him and he will go away.

Pistons1
It was a hard foul so what Dip Shit. Horry is not a dirty player what is your point? Assflake! :dramaquee

Are you Spurs fans seeing this guys "logical" responses to me? Vinnie, you're to emotional...relax.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 02:11 AM
Oh, and watch the foul again - it wasn't even that hard, Nash definitely played it up. it was flagrant, but not really nasty like what the Warriors pulled in game 5 with their cheap shit.

Horry should have gone for one game and only got two because the league decided to be asshats and suspend Amare and Boris due to the poorly written rule.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 02:11 AM
What the fuck is the point of arguing with this guy? The thread has been completely hijacked by his idiocy. Like most trolls, ignore him and he will go away.
I'm still basking in the glow of the victory, and since he's probably a Suns fan who's too stupid not to have picked a different team than the Pistons before he came in here talking about whining or hard fouls, it's fun owning his ass before his dad catches him using the computer this late.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 02:13 AM
Are you Spurs fans seeing this guys "logical" responses to me? Vinnie, you're to emotional...relax.

Hey knob, why don't you respond to my post above where i explain to you why you're the idiot here? Because you're a troll and a moron.

Now STFU.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 02:13 AM
I'm still basking in the glow of the victory, and since he's probably a Suns fan who's too stupid not to have picked a different team than the Pistons before he came in here talking about whining or hard fouls, it's fun owning his ass before his dad catches him using the computer this late.

Exactly. ;) :lol

Melmart1
05-19-2007, 02:14 AM
Good enough. Carry on :lol

Pistons1
05-19-2007, 02:14 AM
Wow. Nice, you Idiot Spurs fans have to resort to insults rather than have any credible debate.

Nice Job, Morons. Your Mother and Fathers must be so proud, all that schooling has really paid off.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.......Idiots.

bdubya
05-19-2007, 02:23 AM
Believe it or not, I hated Laimbeer.

:lmao

'fess up. Yer a disgruntled Bulls fan, aintcha?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 02:27 AM
Still waiting for you to answer my post #107.

spursjustice
05-19-2007, 02:30 AM
Pistons Vs Spurs... 80-78 scorelines... half court games... no pussy fouls... bring it on!

SA210
05-19-2007, 02:37 AM
ITS FUCKING DESTINY!!!

Its the best fucking possible way to punish cock-sucking, mother-fucking, dick-licking, chode-sucking assholes in the media who cherish run and gun bullshit pick-up game style CRAP!

The only way to make society LEARN what the fuck basketball is REALLY about is to cram it down their ignorant fucking throats!!!!

FUCK SMALL BALL!!!!

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

BeerIsGood!
05-19-2007, 02:38 AM

As a token representative of Spurs fans, I must tell you that we all hate Bruce Bowen because he is a dirty player and gets way too physical with finess guards like Ray Allen.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-19-2007, 02:41 AM
As a token representative of Spurs fans, I must tell you that we all hate Bruce Bowen because he is a dirty player and gets way too physical with finess guards like Ray Allen.

jazzin7
05-19-2007, 02:43 AM
you guys are so looking past the Jazz. keep it up and hope your team is as well. Jazzin7.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 03:04 AM
you guys are so looking past the Jazz. keep it up and hope your team is as well. Jazzin7.
You need to learn how to read. There's a fake Pistons fan in here that still wants to talk about the series that just ended because he's probably a Suns fan that's trying to troll. This has nothing whatsoever to do with Utah. And the Spurs aren't even thinking about the Jazz right now. They'll do it in the morning.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 03:04 AM

Actually, no, most people in the first two pages added the caveat "if we get past the Jazz".

We respect the Jazz around here. We remember the 90s. Time for payback, but it's gonna be a tough series.

JamStone
05-19-2007, 03:16 AM
Pistons Vs Spurs... 80-78 scorelines... half court games... no pussy fouls... bring it on!

no technical fouls too?

:hungry:

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 03:19 AM
no technical fouls too?

:hungry:
Well, 'sheed has been flailing and Duncan has been shrugging. I think I even saw Bowen do the same stomp my two year old does, and I haven't seen that in a while. So the answer would be....doubtful.