PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Utah Jazz Fans!!!!

phyzik
05-19-2007, 12:47 AM
Lets get this shit going in the right direction...

Welcome all Utah Jazz fans!!!

RULES (per-se):

1. Post all the shit you want but please don't "cry" like other teams, keep it civil and righteous and we WILL respect you... DO NOT be afraid to talk shit.... we WELCOME different opinions (ask Detroit fans)

2. Lets have a good hard series the way its meant to be played, Im tired of the soft teams bitching about how its too rough in the playoffs!!

3. MAY THE BEST DAMN TEAM WIN!!

jaespur21
05-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Fuck Yeah

Amare_32
05-19-2007, 12:51 AM
How soon before someone registers with the name Boozerlooms?

Extra Stout
05-19-2007, 12:53 AM
4. If you're worthy, you might get your own forum here someday.

misterx91578
go spurs go

phyzik

I dont know, how long does it take you to register a new name? :spin

zekes
05-19-2007, 12:55 AM

however long it takes to jump off a bandwagon.

jaespur21
05-19-2007, 12:58 AM
FUNNY hehehehe

BoozerLooms
05-19-2007, 01:00 AM

Did someone mention my name?

kobe_bryant
05-19-2007, 01:00 AM
do you guy's give out spelling lessons?

NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER
05-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Soldiers...this is the tabernacle:

http://www.cephas-library.com/ecumenical/lds_temple.gif

You know what to do.

Amare_32
05-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Did someone mention my name?

:lol it begins

jazzin7
05-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Lets get this shit going in the right direction...

Welcome all Utah Jazz fans!!!

RULES (per-se):

1. Post all the shit you want but please don't "cry" like other teams, keep it civil and righteous and we WILL respect you... DO NOT be afraid to talk shit.... we WELCOME different opinions (ask Detroit fans)

2. Lets have a good hard series the way its meant to be played, Im tired of the soft teams bitching about how its too rough in the playoffs!!

3. MAY THE BEST DAMN TEAM WIN!!

i already like your forum after about 5 minutes here. Don't get me wrong, Jazz in 7, but you are not dealing with a whiny team (umm, you guys have a bad rep, I'm still not clear why the media hates you guys but haven't watched but peices of your run this year), witness the Fisher response to Baron's elbow to the head and post-game comments. Not whiner players. As for fans, we got lots of whiners, ref conspiracy, all that. What a lot of new fans don't know is: Spurs been the best team in the league for years, Jazz used to be in that category but no one remembers. Looking forward to it all. I have Jazz defying gravity and winning game 1 by 5.

SpursFanFirst
05-19-2007, 01:17 AM

:lol or jazzdynasty

Texas_Ranger
05-19-2007, 01:17 AM
i already like your forum after about 5 minutes here. Don't get me wrong, Jazz in 7, but you are not dealing with a whiny team (umm, you guys have a bad rep, I'm still not clear why the media hates you guys but haven't watched but peices of your run this year), witness the Fisher response to Baron's elbow to the head and post-game comments. Not whiner players. As for fans, we got lots of whiners, ref conspiracy, all that. What a lot of new fans don't know is: Spurs been the best team in the league for years, Jazz used to be in that category but no one remembers. Looking forward to it all. I have Jazz defying gravity and winning game 1 by 5.

You sound like an reasonable guy here on Spurstalk. Cause some of Suns and Mavs fans are really stupid.

:clap