PDA

View Full Version : Spurs-Jazz predictions

dknights411
05-19-2007, 12:49 AM
Ok guys, how do you see this series coming out. I think the key for this series will be experience, and this will most likely be the first time in the confernce finals for most of the Jazz (if Fisher the only guy on the team with a ring?) Anyway, I've got Spurs in 5 tough games. What about you guys?

txmed
05-19-2007, 12:52 AM
Deron Williams will struggle, Derek Fischer will scare the Spurs at least once with a run towards the end of a game, Carlos Boozer will continue has brilliant post season play, AK-47 will revert to his regular season form against the Spurs' defense and be a non-factor

The Jazz will consistently double Timmy who will still get his, Finley will have a big series, Manu will have a big series, Horry will have a big series, the Spurs will finally find their touch from beyond the arc

Spurs in 5

misterx91578
05-19-2007, 12:55 AM
I also say spurs in 5

K-State Spur
05-19-2007, 12:55 AM
I think you can boil the whole series down to rebounding. If the rebounding is even close to being equal, Spurs win in 5 or 6.

If the Jazz have 3 or more games where they dominate the glass, this will be very very difficult.

txmed
05-19-2007, 01:00 AM
I think you can boil the whole series down to rebounding. If the rebounding is even close to being equal, Spurs win in 5 or 6.

If the Jazz have 3 or more games where they dominate the glass, this will be very very difficult.

You certainly have to think that after tonight's game. No chance it should've been close early but for the offensive rebounds. If I don't have a voice tomorrow it'll largely be from shouting, "Rebound the ball!"

The Jazz were third in offensive rebounds during the season, and lead the playoffs in rebounding.

I'm a little worried about that as well.