PDA

View Full Version : Suns Fans: For Spurs or Against?

Stargazer
05-19-2007, 12:59 AM
Not sure if any Suns fans are still here, but I'm wondering if you're rooting for the Spurs or against in the WCF? I'm a little torn:

On the one hand, if we have to lose, it may as well be to the eventual champs. You took our spot, so I'd like to see you use it well. And this was a great series, and it would diminish it if, for example, the Jazz were to wind up beating the Spurs. Watching Dallas roll over last year to the Heat after beating us made me sick.

On the other hand, I admit that part of me would like nothing more than to see the Spurs and their fans suffer. Not a very christian thought, but it's honest.

What do others think?

Amare_32
05-19-2007, 01:01 AM
Spurs

OldDirtMcGirt
05-19-2007, 01:02 AM
Pistons. But I'm rooting for San Antonio to beat Utah.

kps0001
05-19-2007, 01:03 AM
I don't know really. As long as it isn't a shitty East team again I really don't care. I just don't see the Jazz being able to get it done if I were to have a gun to my head I am pickin spurs.

Man of Steel
05-19-2007, 01:13 AM
Actually--for Phoenix fans--the best thing would be SA to beat the Jazz 4-0 and the Leastern team 4-0.

Can always say you lost to the NBA Champ and gave them a better series than anyone else.

Think how the Mav fans are sucking shit through their ass right now...

The team that punked them...

Got punked by Utah!!!!

Have to admit--for one day, I will say--thank you, Utah, for allowing all of us Spurs fans to shove that stat up their ass.

Now on Sunday, we'll start your demolition.