PDA

View Full Version : Spurs are Going to Blow the Lead

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-27-2004, 09:49 PM
I just thought I'd fill in for LakerGod.

Athenea
11-28-2004, 12:23 AM
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Rummpd
11-28-2004, 12:29 AM
Best post of the year!

Where is that LG guy tonight or is he now banned?

MadDoc

LakerGod
11-28-2004, 12:31 AM
It seems like the Spurs always beat teams when their star players goes down.

:lol

exstatic
11-28-2004, 12:41 AM
It seems at least the Spurs are able to beat Sacto.

missmyzte
11-28-2004, 12:43 AM
It seems at least the Spurs are able to beat Sacto.
And lose to Toronto and Memphis. Do we really want to go there?

boutons
11-28-2004, 12:45 AM
"And lose to Toronto and Memphis. Do we really want to go there?"

... you've already taken us there. Thanks, troll.

missmyzte
11-28-2004, 12:49 AM
"And lose to Toronto and Memphis. Do we really want to go there?"

... you've already taken us there. Thanks, troll.

I'm just making a comment that before someone calls out about the Lakers losing to the Kings, who are actually are good team, they may want to look in the mirror at the couple of losses that shouldn't have been losses (Toronto and Memphis). It goes both ways. Doesn't make me a troll but if that makes you feel better, go for it.

Jdspur20
11-28-2004, 01:05 AM

:lol

funny, its seems that the lakers can't beat anybody with there star player.
come back in march and will see where the purple & piss are.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-28-2004, 02:26 AM
:sleep

Call me when you get out of that three-way tie for eighth in the west.

GoSpurs21
11-28-2004, 02:33 AM
It seems like the Spurs always beat teams when their star players goes down.:lolYou can blame the Jazz for that because they pushed Beno into AK 47. now teams are so deperate that they push their superstar into an injury. how about how the Spurs crowd applauded when he walked off the court on his own. Spurs fans have class, unlike some in this league

Kori Ellis
11-28-2004, 02:39 AM

The Spurs were already up by over 20 when he went down. He wasn't making a difference.

TheWriter
11-28-2004, 03:12 AM
The Spurs were up by 23 when he was injured.

The Jazz wer getting their asses kicked with or without AK47.

boutons
11-28-2004, 06:36 AM
"I'm just making a comment that before someone calls out about the Lakers losing to the Kings,"

Pre-emptive trolling, nice. Why TF do you think any Spurs fan gives FF about your Lakers blowing a game @Staples just after the Spurs had a wonderfully memorable destruction of the Jazz?

missmyzte
11-28-2004, 12:02 PM
"I'm just making a comment that before someone calls out about the Lakers losing to the Kings,"

Pre-emptive trolling, nice. Why TF do you think any Spurs fan gives FF about your Lakers blowing a game @Staples just after the Spurs had a wonderfully memorable destruction of the Jazz?

So, Kori, you were asking why I don't usually talk about the Lakers on Spurs sites? :lol

For those who don't know, I am a Lakers fan but I also follow the Spurs because of Horry. I like the Spurs. I like basketball. A troll is someone who comes here with the sole purpose of stirring up trouble because they hate the team of choice, in the case the Spurs. Not my purpose. Ergo, not a troll.

Thanks for playing.

Manu20
11-28-2004, 12:19 PM
For those who don't know, I am a Lakers fan but I also follow the Spurs because of Horry. I like the Spurs.

So not all Laker fans are evil as I originally thought right missmyzte.

Kori Ellis
11-28-2004, 12:21 PM
There are several good Lakers fans here ... missmyzte, tawnia, sportcamper, Kaster, Medvedenko, and many others. They are all very welcome here and I like what they bring to the table. I don't even think "Laker God" is a Laker fan. Just a trouble maker with no real basketball takes.

SequSpur
11-28-2004, 12:24 PM
So, Kori, you were asking why I don't usually talk about the Lakers on Spurs sites? :lol

For those who don't know, I am a Lakers fan but I also follow the Spurs because of Horry. I like the Spurs. I like basketball. A troll is someone who comes here with the sole purpose of stirring up trouble because they hate the team of choice, in the case the Spurs. Not my purpose. Ergo, not a troll.

Thanks for playing.

Thanks for the definition Webster.

missmyzte
11-28-2004, 12:31 PM
So not all Laker fans are evil as I originally thought right missmyzte.

That's right. :)

Useruser666
11-28-2004, 01:07 PM
miss, I guess that's what you get when you try and help LG in a debate. :lol

spursfaninla
11-28-2004, 01:13 PM
Yes, people need to learn the difference between debate or disagreement, even YES TALKING SMACK and actually Trolling.

Trolling is just hate. It brings nothing substantive, creative, or intersting. It is annoying to all, it is evil.

missmyzte is thus clearly not that. Please stop the witch hunt.

smeagol
11-28-2004, 01:24 PM
There are several good Lakers fans here ... missmyzte, tawnia, sportcamper, Kaster, Medvedenko, and many others. They are all very welcome here and I like what they bring to the table. I don't even think "Laker God" is a Laker fan. Just a trouble maker with no real basketball takes.
Kori, you forgot Laker Lanny!!!!! :lol

Seriously, Addidas11 is no troll.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-28-2004, 01:40 PM
myzte,

This thread wasn't about you, it was about dumbasses like LakerGod who come here and post "your team chokes, they were up 30 but only won by 20" while his bandwagoning ass watches his team scratch and claw to even be in the eight spot in the West.

E20
11-28-2004, 02:00 PM
Yeah Missy is nice. No trolling from her. :)

Dex
11-28-2004, 02:05 PM
It's OK. Once Kobe quits 'playing like crap' and averages like 60 points a game, the Lakers are due for a comeback. :lol

Even I miss the Lakers of old. :oops Who's our best rivalry now? Dallas? Utah?

Pish.

We need to rekindle things with the Suns this year, just to make things interesting. :drunk

missmyzte
11-28-2004, 02:11 PM
Even I miss the Lakers of old. :oops Who's our best rivalry now? Dallas? Utah?

Definitely Minnesota.

spursfaninla
11-28-2004, 02:14 PM
I agree, and Garnett is SO easy to hate, it works well :angel

Manu20
11-28-2004, 02:22 PM
I hate Minnesota especially that funny face of Cassell and that loud mouth Sprewell: He needs a new contract so he can feed his family thats BS.

Dex
11-28-2004, 02:31 PM
Ahh, but of course. How could I forget the oh-so-hateable TPups. Now that they're not in our division anymore, it's a lot easier to do.

That 7-5 record isn't doing much to scare other contenders early either, especially with all the player turmoil they have going on over there (all that starving and everything). It's still early though, we'll have to give these two a couple tussles to see if there is still any luster left.

I still think that Phoenix will be our biggest threat this year. It's not like we don't have a history with them already, and they are looking much better with Nash running the point instead of Marbury.

GoSpurs21
11-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Even I miss the Lakers of old. :oops Who's our best rivalry now? Dallas? Utah?Until someone beats us in the playoffs (other than lakers) I would have to say Suns. They were the last to beat us in the playoffs (when Tim got hurt) and they almost upset us during the 03 run.

Minni doesnt qualify until they prove to be tougher than the two previous times when the Spurs knocked them out in the 1st round.

T Park
11-29-2004, 12:21 AM
and they almost upset us during the 03 run.

They didnt come any closer to knocking the Spurs off, than the Mavericks or Nets.

I dont understand how they got "any closer" than anyone else in 03.

timvp
11-29-2004, 12:27 AM
Uhh ... the Suns were seconds away from going up 2-0 on the Spurs. If it wasn't for Danny Ferry's play in the second game, the Spurs would have lost that series.

The Suns were a tougher test than the Mavs, Lakers and Nets that year.

Matchups.

T Park
11-29-2004, 12:46 AM
the spurs were minutes away from being 3-3 going to a game 7 vs a hot Mavericks team.

They were minutes away from being 3-3 vs New Jersey and probobly blow the whole series.

We could do this for days......

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-29-2004, 12:58 AM
And you'd still be wrong.