PDA

View Full Version : SA fans lame

SAntonio!
05-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Ok im a huge spur fan, long time reader of ST and will be attending the game tomorrow. Anyways, if your gonna go to the game tomorrow get off your lazy asses and cheer. I mean it's embarrising, i went to game 5 against denver and people didnt start showing up until the second quarter. In the first half of last nights game the crowd was fucking terrible. Please yall if your going to the game tomorrow arrive on time and be extra loud/crazy.

Fuck the jazz and their morman fans!!

GO SPURS GO

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 02:56 PM
I ugree that its embarrising.

Damn yall.

bdictjames
05-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Jazz fans are Morman? Most S.A. Fanz are catholicks right?

ImpartialObserver
05-19-2007, 03:03 PM
I ugree that its embarrising.

Damn yall.
Not as embarrassing as the fans Game 4 performance where tons were seen leaving with SA down only 6 with the ball and with only 7 seconds to go.

Trainwreck2100
05-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Jazz fans are Morman? Most S.A. Fanz are catholicks right?

Not the ones below club 200

:rimshot:

Despot
05-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Ok im a huge spur fan, long time reader of ST and will be attending the game tomorrow. Anyways, if your gonna go to the game tomorrow get off your lazy asses and cheer. I mean it's embarrising, i went to game 5 against denver and people didnt start showing up until the second quarter. In the first half of last nights game the crowd was fucking terrible. Please yall if your going to the game tomorrow arrive on time and be extra loud/crazy.

GO SPURS GO

Ummmm.....are you sure that you are not one of the Spurs players? Tim??

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Not as embarrassing as the fans Game 4 performance where tons were seen leaving with SA down only 6 with the ball and with only 7 seconds to go.
I was making fun of the OP, fucktard. Seriously, do any of you ever bring a basketball take? Even the Mavs fans don't hold a grudge this long. Shouldn't you be on a Lakers forum somewhere complaining about the officiating?

sa_kid20
05-19-2007, 03:15 PM
the problem is that we have alot of these so so fans going to the game because they have corporate owned seats and could really care less. most of the die-hard fans don't even get to go to games anymore like they could at the alomodome

TampaDude
05-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Maybe they're just saving their voices for the NBA Finals...

TDMVPDPOY
05-19-2007, 03:22 PM
instead of calling them utah jazz
should we call them utah jizzms?

ImpartialObserver
05-19-2007, 03:24 PM
I was making fun of the OP, fucktard. Seriously, do any of you ever bring a basketball take? Even the Mavs fans don't hold a grudge this long. Shouldn't you be on a Lakers forum somewhere complaining about the officiating?
I have plenty of takes but you simply don't like them, which is cool. Your fans did leave with the game very much still winnable at home no less. I know it's embarrassing, but don't be upset with me for that.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 03:32 PM
I have plenty of takes but you simply don't like them, which is cool. Your fans did leave with the game very much still winnable at home no less. I know it's embarrassing, but don't be upset with me for that.
I'm curious as to why you would think I'd be embarassed? Because fans leave games early? Why would you think that calling out something that's done by a bunch of strangers 300 miles away from me, which is the exact same thing all people do at every sporting event, would bother me? Because my team beat yours in the playoffs last year and you are still unhappy about it? Because your team can't even make the playoffs this year after they looked like they were improving? Because you ran the coach out the door that was apparently the only thing keeping the team together? You got a lot more shit to worry about than whether or not I'm embarassed about the fans at a basketball game, that is if you are an actual basketball fan. Since you just say antagonistic shit that you can't back up just to be a dick I doubt you actually follow basketball any further than you can to try to just be a pain in the ass. You aren't terribly good at it.

SAntonio!
05-19-2007, 03:36 PM
i wish we could somehow get everyone to participate in blacking out the att center..it would be so neat and intimidating. Come on people gets some fucking spirit and wear your black!

DuncanInYourFace
05-19-2007, 03:37 PM
I was at the game last night and the crowd was pretty weak in the 1st half.

Though I will say it was pretty damn loud during the big run in the 3rd quarter.

Summers
05-19-2007, 03:39 PM
Ummmm.....are you sure that you are not one of the Spurs players? Tim??

Tim knows how to spell.

rasho8
05-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Mormon... you jackass.

rob5
05-19-2007, 03:44 PM

GO SPURS GO
Its "Mormon". And i don't know where you were sitting but everyone was present, accounted for and loud at least 20 minutes before they threw it up where we sit (every game).

NorCalJazzFan
05-19-2007, 03:44 PM

GO SPURS GO

Quality post.....to bad not every fan is Mormon jackoff

It will be a great series....but lets not bring religion into it.....remember not everyone is Mormon who cheers for the jazz.....

Mr. Black
05-19-2007, 03:49 PM
So you just noticed this?... Our fans have always been like that, and ever since we've had a chance to see those rabid warrior fans, people have started to notice just how lame our fans are.

NorCalJazzFan
05-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Warrior fans weren't that rabid during the beat down in Game 4....they are bandwagon bitches....

They only come out when they are winning, I got 2nd row seats for $85 a piece during the last jazz game of the regular season.....Its not the loudest arena is the NBA...not even close

ImpartialObserver
05-19-2007, 03:55 PM
So you just noticed this?... Our fans have always been like that, and ever since we've had a chance to see those rabid warrior fans, people have started to notice just how lame our fans are.
The rabid Warrior fans were only there for the first few home playoff games until they were priced out by the team's managment, who raised ticket prices to $250 in the lower bowl. Once that happened, the Warriors lost the significant crowd advantage they had.

spurschick
05-19-2007, 03:55 PM
This conversation is getting so old. People need to stop giving a shit about what other people do or don't do and just take care of themselves. Where I sit, I'm surrounded by older folks who don't really have the energy to jump up and down and scream the entire game. I don't get pissed off at them and it doesn't keep me from screaming and cheering the way I want to. Live and let live.

NorCalJazzFan
05-19-2007, 03:59 PM
The rabid Warrior fans were only there for the first few home playoff games until they were priced out by the team's managment, who raised ticket prices to $250 in the lower bowl. Once that happened, the Warriors lost the significant crowd advantage they had.

Yeah right....keep telling yourself that

ATXSPUR
05-19-2007, 04:00 PM
Why the hatred for "mormans"?

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-19-2007, 04:03 PM

GO SPURS GO

http://www.dannemann.org.uk/images/morans.jpg

Summers
05-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Why the hatred for "mormans"?

hes jess jellus

spurschick
05-19-2007, 04:06 PM
I just checked ticketmaster and there are seats available for games 1 & 2, including some in the lower level. For those who think the crowd isn't loud enough, nut up, buy some fucking tickets and yell til your head explodes.

kps0001
Some fans are always going to leave early. As far as being loud I don't think it translates over the TV that well in some Arenas.

The one thing I did notice at SA games on TV the Arena seems really dark once you get past the first 10-20 rows. Again that could be the way it translates on TV. If you guys did the blackout thing it would almost look as if there was nobody in the arena except players and coaches.

I still think it is cool idea.

Shelly
This conversation is getting so old. People need to stop giving a shit about what other people do or don't do and just take care of themselves. Where I sit, I'm surrounded by older folks who don't really have the energy to jump up and down and scream the entire game. I don't get pissed off at them and it doesn't keep me from screaming and cheering the way I want to. Live and let live.

We were in Section 115, Row 20 last night, and everyone in that area was pretty much on their feet the entire time. And if the ringing in my ears was any indication, it was pretty fucking loud last night.

ETA...I'm agreeing with SC...those that want to cheer, do.

Summers
05-19-2007, 04:07 PM
Gah, see what y'all have done to me? There was a time in my life when I was considered polite, well-mannered, and even meek. And now I'm making fun of people and feeling cocky. I think I need to pray and get right with SPAM.

NorCalJazzFan
05-19-2007, 04:11 PM
I just checked ticketmaster and there are seats available for games 1 & 2, including some in the lower level. For those who think the crowd isn't loud enough, nut up, buy some fucking tickets and yell til your head explodes.
Damn.....both games in Utah are sold out so far......I will try for game 6 if it goes that far...

How many seats does AT&T have?

Summers
05-19-2007, 04:12 PM
18.947? :lol I can't remember the exact number, but something like that.

spurschick
05-19-2007, 04:16 PM
Damn.....both games in Utah are sold out so far......I will try for game 6 if it goes that far...

How many seats does AT&T have?

People here are notorious for buying at the last minute. Beyond those who already have tickets, hardcore fans probably bought their tickets earlier today. Unfortunately, some people are also notorious for blowing off the first game of a series.

SAntonio!
05-19-2007, 04:19 PM

Whatever lady. If your to old to get off your seats then just dont come.

spurschick
05-19-2007, 04:23 PM

I suppose you also subscribe to the idea that people should just die after they hit 65? Yeah, I hope you don't come to any Spurs games. You're bad energy.

Summers
05-19-2007, 04:24 PM

Time out for 12 minutes! And no more posting until you familiarize yourself with spell check!

dbestpro
05-19-2007, 04:25 PM
You don't need to call out all of the fans. Look no further than the fans on the floor. The balcony fans as usual will go nuts. The floor fans are the ones who act too good to show some emotion. That is except for Dr. Schwartz, the endocrinologist that always is on the highlights giving the officials some hell.

spurschick
05-19-2007, 04:28 PM
You don't need to call out all of the fans. Look no further than the fans on the floor. The balcony fans as usual will go nuts. The floor fans are the ones who act too good to show some emotion.

Bullshit. I was on my feet, screaming my head off. You just said that you don't need to call out all of the fans. Stop generalizing between lower and upper level. You either cheer or you don't.

Dro210
05-19-2007, 04:30 PM
I did some complaining earlier in the series about how weak the crowd had appeared on TV for the Denver series and for game 3..... but I went to game 4 (upper level), and I gotta say, actually being in there, it seemed really loud at times, alot louder than I expected. (Still no Alamodome tho). So I think like the one dude above said, it just doesn't project through the tv well.

SAntonio!
05-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Time out for 12 minutes! And no more posting until you familiarize yourself with spell check!

Fuck you dude, were all spurs fans here. lay off

spurschick
05-19-2007, 04:37 PM

You're the one who started the thread calling everyone lame.

I've come to the conclusion that the Spurs could cut ticket prices in half, give out black t-shirts to every game, change the music and force people to stand on their feet and cheer the entire game... and people would still find shit to bitch about. We're in the Western Conference Finals! Cheer for the Spurs, stop worrying about what other people are doing and shut the fuck up.

iflyabeech
05-19-2007, 04:38 PM
I will be there and loud...Its my first game since the 2005 regular season! I can't wait. If any panochas around me aren't loud, we'll get em goin!

Summers
05-19-2007, 04:39 PM

You started it, dude. Nobody puts Spurschick in a corner! And, you'd think this would be obvious, but you don't come in here with single-digit posts and start being rude to the regulars.

SAntonio!
05-19-2007, 04:39 PM
You're the one who started the thread calling everyone lame.

I've come to the conclusion that the Spurs could cut ticket prices in half, give out black t-shirts to every game, change the music and force people to stand on their feet and cheer the entire game... and people would still find shit to bitch about. We're in the Western Conference Finals! Cheer for the Spurs, stop worrying about what other people are doing and shut the fuck up.

I hear ya

spurschick
05-19-2007, 04:40 PM
Nobody puts Spurschick in a corner!

:lol Sweet.

fraga
05-19-2007, 04:41 PM
It's all them damn "Richies" who buy those seats...just give them to their kids...sometimes they go...sometimes they don't...mean while all the diehards in the nose bleeds get to see empty awesome seats...sonsabitches...

ATXSPUR
05-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Not the fan stereotyping battle again.

Brutalis
05-19-2007, 04:49 PM
You shit fucks should be ashamed. All I ever hear is about how pathetic Spurs fans are in San Antonio.

On top of being already the least liked team in the NBA our fans really don't help the cause.

dbestpro
05-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Solution. Go to the game. Be your brother's keeper. Push everyone to stand and cheer.
If not, stay home, yell at the TV and post here.

judaspriestess
05-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Being away from San Antonio for the past 13 years and watching the games on TV disgust me with the weak ass performances from the fans.

Spurs fans should thank their lucky stars that the Spurs have been doing so well in the Duncan era. The day will come when we may not have that luxury any more. Even when I went back home to game six of the 03' Finals and watched the Spurs clinch their second title, it wasn't that loud.

I remember as a kid watching the Spurs from the Hemisfair Arena, those were fun times.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 04:55 PM
A Spurs fan comes in and his first post is how lame Spurs fans are. He was partially right...

Jelly
05-19-2007, 04:56 PM
maybe it's an acoustics thing. Watching it on TV it sounds like the fans are going nuts.

tony09manu
05-19-2007, 04:58 PM
maybe it's an acoustics thing. Watching it on TV it sounds like the fans are going nuts.

Last night they were. It drives me crazy when people complain about the fans. Don't like it, do something about it. Encourage them to be loud. Again, the arena stood for the majority of the 4th qtr.

spurschick
05-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Don't like it, do something about it.

Like buy a damn ticket and show up to the game.

braeden0613
05-19-2007, 05:01 PM
amen to that

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-19-2007, 06:05 PM
You shit fucks should be ashamed. All I ever hear is about how pathetic Spurs fans are in San Antonio.

On top of being already the least liked team in the NBA our fans really don't help the cause.

You do realize most of the people you're addressing in this thread are the hardcore fans.

It's fans like you who and the thread starter who attack everybody with reckless abandon that gives Spurs fans a bad name, so until you drive your redneck ass to San Antonio and buy a ticket, kindly STFU.

GrandeDavid
05-19-2007, 06:07 PM
I agree that Spurs fans need to yell more earlier in games instead of stuffing their pieholes, but there was no need for you to make a religious crack at people. Let's leave religion, ethnicity and other related horrible takes to fascists.

Man of Steel
05-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Look--you fuckers who can afford to go to the game need to stand up and yell your heads off--and that includes all you handicapped fuckers--prop your asses up on your wheelchairs and make some noise!

T Park
05-19-2007, 06:30 PM
Me and Spurschick both sit in the lower bowl, and, I don't know about her, but Im still horse from game 4, and then even worse from last night.

I can hardly speak today.

So to all the people that hate on us in the lower bowl, FUCK YOU.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Look--you fuckers who can afford to go to the game need to stand up and yell your heads off--and that includes all you handicapped fuckers--prop your asses up on your wheelchairs and make some noise!Where else would their asses be?

spurschick
05-19-2007, 07:28 PM
Me and Spurschick both sit in the lower bowl, and, I don't know about her, but Im still horse from game 4, and then even worse from last night.

I'm exhausted from the entire series. I don't really like to use thundersticks or other noisemakers... I like keeping my hands free and I clap a lot. My hands are so damned sore right now, I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow.

Yeah, the lower bowl has people that are just there to be seen and who don't really care about the game. I'm a little too focused on the game to give a shit what they're doing and I would think that other fans, upper and lower level, would feel the same. Sure, we'd all like for the arena to be filled with nothing but rabid fans, but it is what it is and we need to keep our eyes on the prize and stop bitching about who has money to sit where, who is louder, etc. In the end, we're all going to be sweating our asses off on the River Walk in June.

Ricardo Romo
05-19-2007, 08:53 PM
I have been a painter for over 20 years and I can't afford Spurs tickets at 9.00 dollars an hour thanks to all the wetback Mexicans here in San Antonio