PDA

View Full Version : " Jazz in 5 "

teamster
05-19-2007, 05:14 PM
D-Will is going to out play parker, hell after D-Will is done with parker he might just jump on tony's little girlfriend !! Boozer will out play Duncan in this series & the jazz will out rebound both on the offensive & defensive side of the ball. And with utah deep bench there is no way in hell the spurs are going to beat utah. Hell the spurs can't even beat their meat! So with that said I hope your ready on sunday game 1! Hey spurs fanzz you can all lick my balls!! :flipoff :flipoff :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :flag: :flag: :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 05:15 PM
It's like you get younger and younger each time you post. This is terribly weak shit.

whottt
05-19-2007, 05:16 PM
When did we get the fishing emoticon?

Borosai
05-19-2007, 05:16 PM
There's always at least one... at least.

midgetonadonkey
05-19-2007, 05:17 PM
I didn't know mormons were allowed to troll.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 05:18 PM
I didn't know mormons were allowed to troll.
Sorry, but you spelled it with an extra M.

AnkleBreaker21
all that confidence from beating the warriors, shit we would have swept them. bring it bitches

whottt
There's always at least one... at least.

There'll be more...trust me, there is no way SpurFan and Jizzfan can co-exist peacefully throughout a playoff series...aint no fucking way.

boutons will become W's right hand man before that happens.

Enjoy the kumbaya session for the day it lasts...if it lasts a day.

Ronaldo McDonald
05-19-2007, 05:20 PM
spurs will win in five. That's about how many wives your dad has no?

RC's Boss
You know, I figured we could talk a little trash w/ the Jazz fans since it would be good grind out basketball. Now these ignant sumbitches are coming out the woodwork. Neither team uses gimmicks so just enjoy the game. No need for disrespectful shit. Just nice, polite smacktalk. Obey your elders or we'll tell your moms about your ball-licking posts yungun!

teamster
It's like you get younger and younger each time you post. This is terribly weak shit. The only thing weak are the spurs & we will soon find that out! We will see how much trash talk all you spurs fanzz have after the jazz are done with you!! Go Jazz!! :ihit :fight :fight

teamster
05-19-2007, 05:23 PM
I didn't know mormons were allowed to troll. Im NOT FUCKIN MORMON!! I drink beer & party my fuckin ass off.... Screw this shithole state of utah!! Im just a jazz fan that all... Go jazz!! Jazz in 5......

AnkleBreaker21
05-19-2007, 05:24 PM
maybe jazz will get lucky and we will shoot 40 three's like the warriors:lol:lol:lol:lol

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 05:25 PM
The only thing weak are the spurs & we will soon find that out! We will see how much trash talk all you spurs fanzz have after the jazz are done with you!! Go Jazz!! :ihit :fight :fight

Hey teamster, there's a dude that posts on here under the name dirk nowitzki and he says you're gay and that your dad is gay and that two of your moms are gay. He's a Spurs fan but he pretends to be a Mavs fan. You should call him out.

BlackFlagg
The only thing weak are the spurs & we will soon find that out! We will see how much trash talk all you spurs fanzz have after the jazz are done with you!! Go Jazz!!

The Jazz?? Oh that's rich. . . :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

gtownspur
Fuck Jazz hat and the 2 finals appearances he rides on.

I'm so happy Michael and Dennis dirtied the Jazz and gave them some of their own medicine.

Roxsfan
05-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Fawk off azzhole and your winless azz franchise........pathetic.

Spurs will win, dick-lick.

dbestpro
05-19-2007, 05:32 PM
D-Will is going to out play parker, hell after D-Will is done with parker he might just jump on tony's little girlfriend !! Boozer will out play Duncan in this series & the jazz will out rebound both on the offensive & defensive side of the ball. And with utah deep bench there is no way in hell the spurs are going to beat utah. Hell the spurs can't even beat their meat! So with that said I hope your ready on sunday game 1! Hey spurs fanzz you can all lick my balls!! :flipoff :flipoff :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :flag: :flag: :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing :fishing
It looks like the Utah school children are using the libary computer, agian. :reading

midgetonadonkey
05-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Im NOT FUCKIN MORMON!! I drink beer & party my fuckin ass off.... Screw this shithole state of utah!! Im just a jazz fan that all... Go jazz!! Jazz in 5......

Does your mom know you drink?

romain.star
05-19-2007, 05:33 PM
may i ask you, young Mormon, to go fuck your moms?

teamster
05-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Yeah, yeah yeah the Warriors beat the feeble Mavericks and everyone went nuts. Now it's time for us to be the underdogs (to the media, at least) for the 3rd straight time. Right now we are really firing on all cylinders. Okur is back to being his consistent self. Fisher is shooting incredibly well in the clutch, Williams is becoming our distributor, AK47 is playing as well as or better than he ever has, Boozer is becoming a superstar, and Millsap is probably the biggest steal of the entire draft. And, since this is a nice slow offense that we'll be playing, Giri and Harpring may actually show up for this series and hit some shots.

We're further than ANYBODY expected, we have nothing to lose, we've won at the Oracle and Toyota center...I just have a good feeling about this.

Remember, most people will be cheering for the Jazz. The Spurs lost a lot of respect in that last series.

23 more hours until game time!!!

teamster
Fair Weather Fan

:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

right

Super JazzFan

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Utah can steal a win in the first 2 games, Utah can win the series. Pretty simple: First team to win on the road wins the series.

Dr Drei
Bandwagoner

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:03 pm Post subject:

Plus double Spur Killers (Memo and Fish)

We can do this!!!

C l u t c H 385
Fan

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:26 pm Post subject: Re: OUR turn to shock the world?

[quote="memomoneygotit"]Okur is back to being his consistent self./quote]

???

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First

Joseph Smith
05-19-2007, 05:37 PM
I also believe the Jazz of Utah will prevail.

Obstructed_View
05-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Oh, I get it now. If it's lucid and spelled properly, it's someone else's take pasted from another message board. If it's a bunch of misspelled text and emoticons, it's his thoughts.

Leetonidas
05-19-2007, 05:50 PM
:lmao

The Jazz fans were pretty cool until your dumb ass showed up.

teamster
05-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Does your mom know you drink? Im fuckin 34 years old! Say hi to your mom 4 me! She was awsome......

Clutch20
05-19-2007, 05:55 PM

Jazz in 5........years?
Jazz in 5 year old's brain doing the nasty to each other?
Jazz in 5......seconds as in gone?

I don't get it :sleep

duncan228
05-19-2007, 06:03 PM

I don't think he even got it!

michaelwcho
05-19-2007, 06:03 PM
Deron is one good PG, but he's no rival to Tony in the looks department. He needs to shave that weird goattee and borrow some of Boozer's eyebrow hair...

Despot
05-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Im NOT FUCKIN MORMON!! I drink beer & party my fuckin ass off.... Screw this shithole state of utah!! Im just a jazz fan that all... Go jazz!! Jazz in 5......

I lived next door to mormons for a few years, faces changed about every 6 months, beer drinking and partying always stayed.

SpursWoman
05-19-2007, 06:17 PM

Nice. :lol :lol

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2007, 06:20 PM
It's not right to pick on those who can't defend themselves, Obstructed View.

Unless you spell it out, he will be left out of the loop.

Be very concrete and literal.

:lol

Man of Steel
05-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Teamster--

Get your fishing rod and bait ready, buddy--cause yo' ass is goin fishing soon.

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2007, 06:25 PM
Teamster--

Get your fishing rod and bait ready, buddy--cause yo' ass is goin fishing soon.

They have good fishing in Utah?

Salt Lake ?

conversekid
05-19-2007, 06:29 PM

Silly Mormon, you'll never become a God of your own planet if you keep talking like that. :dizzy

Mavs<Spurs
05-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Silly Mormon, you'll never become a God of your own planet if you keep talking like that. :dizzy

:nope

I'm no expert, but isn't that supposed to be with a little g, a little god?

I forget if the harem is part of the deal.
But, then, again, you already have the harem thing here on Earth.

Russ
05-19-2007, 06:37 PM

You bear the mark of Cain!

dbreiden83080
05-19-2007, 06:56 PM

I think your IQ just dropped 100 pts by the time you finished this post.

NorCalJazzFan
05-19-2007, 07:05 PM
well damn......There goes that classy poster image I had hoped for.....always one fucking idiot!

I dont mind the enthusiasm...just back it up with some knowledge dude....

GrandeDavid
05-19-2007, 07:12 PM

Ritalin.

Settle down, bitch. Your team (Phoenix) was lucky to be here and ringless, nonetheless.

And even if you were a Jazz fan, what about the upcoming series?

The Spurs will eliminate the Jazz routinely.

GrandeDavid
05-19-2007, 07:15 PM
Im fuckin 34 years old! Say hi to your mom 4 me! She was awsome......

You said your age. You are an idiot. Can you count to ten? Can you jump through hoops?

Championship rings?

:donkey

bigfan
05-19-2007, 08:26 PM
I believe both the Nuggets and the Suns could have beat the crap out of the Jazz. I know the Spurs can. Spurs in 5.

Budkin
05-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Welp, out with the Suns trolls and in with the Jazz trolls...

teamster
05-20-2007, 10:03 AM
I really think this is going to be a great series the spurs have owned the jazz for the longest time in S.A.! Since yhr spurs have had Tim Duncan its been hell on the jazz. I hope that Carlos Boozer can be the man to put an end to your party! Well it sunday morning & a couple of hours away to game time, the first team in this series to win a road game wins the series! Can the jazz steal one of these's first to game and come home with the home court advantage in their favor?

Hey spurs fanzzz out there im sorry for some of the posts from me on your message board! My son likes to jump on the computer and talk trash, I have him under control now. He's just really pump up for this wcf series with you guys...Good luck to all you sprur lovers out their!!! WIN OR GO HOME......... GO JAZZ

Supergirl
05-20-2007, 11:41 AM

This post could benefit from some editing.

For starters:
your - possessive of you
you're - contraction of you + are

VegasJazz
05-20-2007, 11:47 AM
I hope this is a good hard fought series with no one coming off the bench. Teamster is a troll. Jazz in 6

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2007, 11:48 AM
This post could benefit from some editing.

For starters:
your - possessive of you
you're - contraction of you + are

Thank you for posting this. :tu

Mavs<Spurs
05-20-2007, 11:51 AM
I hope this is a good hard fought series with no one coming off the bench. Teamster is a troll. Jazz in 6

Jazz are too disciplined to make that mistake. Sloan would never allow it.

Sloan doesn't whine and takes responsibility for himself and his team.

Deron, Boozer, Okur and Kirilenko make this a good team.
Utah is a difficult place to win on the road. Not impossible, but far from easy.

The four players I mentioned above are really good to great, but I still expect Spurs in 5, or at most 6.

The thing that I am worried about is the lack of rest.

bresilhac
05-20-2007, 11:51 AM
spurs will win in five. That's about how many wives your dad has no?

LOL.

WalterBenitez
05-20-2007, 12:29 PM

You are assuming you got balls, what I really doubt :makemyday

SAGambler
05-20-2007, 12:29 PM
Remember, most people will be cheering for the Jazz. The Spurs lost a lot of respect in that last series.

What, did you take a nationwide poll to reach this determination?

Or is it something you just pulled out of your ass?

Remember.....Denver was going to destroy us.......Phoenix certainly had "more talent" and would do us in.

Now the same shit from Utah?

Wait until Tim takes Okur to school.

Then come back and talk some trash.

J21
05-20-2007, 01:22 PM
hes a mormon!

Yell_42
05-20-2007, 01:50 PM

Thats the worst post I have ever seen. But I laughed anyway

FireSternin2007
05-20-2007, 01:56 PM

The Jazz fans were pretty cool until your dumb ass showed up.

Hmm, in an effort to salvage the Jazz fan reputation, I must say that Teamster is not a representation of the whole, rather some sad sorry 34-year-old (I highly doubt he is a day older than 13) alone in his bedroom with nothing better to do but use the "F" word instead of basketball sense to post on the opposing teams forum. From all of us at Jazz fan nation, I apologize for this rodent and all of his comments.

Brutalis
05-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Retard. One fan screws it up for them all.

teamster
05-20-2007, 02:59 PM
shut up and watch the spurs lose!!! assholes

judaspriestess
05-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Shouldn't you be doing the "mormon grind" somewhere?

there are plenty of goody goody mormons in Vegas, but believe me when they leave their temple, its "doin da butt" :lol

WalterBenitez
05-20-2007, 03:04 PM

Not lookin' good boy... 1st quarter

Strike
05-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Im NOT FUCKIN MORMON!! I drink beer & party my fuckin ass off.....

Don't they throw you out of the Mormon church for that?

Sweetey
05-20-2007, 03:33 PM

Laughing my ass off. The Jazz look like junior high school. PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC and above all BORING AS HELL !!!!

sprrs
05-20-2007, 03:41 PM
Laughing my ass off. The Jazz look like junior high school. PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC and above all BORING AS HELL !!!!

Not something a spurs fan should be saying.

jn77
05-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Jazz look confused out there today. Leaving the paint open, and when they do cover the middle, they leave Manu open. Have they watched tape of the Spurs? Go troll somewhere else, your posts lack any insight into the series, just STFU, let the grown ups talk basketball.

Go Spurs Go

Sweetey
05-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Jazz look confused out there today. Leaving the paint open, and when they do cover the middle, they leave Manu open. Have they watched tape of the Spurs? Go troll somewhere else, your posts lack any insight into the series, just STFU, let the grown ups talk basketball.

Go Spurs Go
Fuck yourself asshole ! I'll post what I feel like and if you don't like it -- you take your CONFUSED asshole posts somewhere else !!

WalterBenitez
05-20-2007, 04:41 PM

Starting 4th quarter looks very bad my friend :lol

jmard5
05-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Well Utah needs to win 4 straight.

teamster
05-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Good game spurs ! How many more do you have left? If the jazz have a strong second 2 Q. the jazz win game 1...... Game 2 is going to be a different story!! The jazz win shut you down with their defense, and D- Will will play like he did in the second half of game one !! GOOD LUCK SPURS....... yOUR gAME Is weak, Ducan sucks!! How the fuck can you compair yourselfs to the old celtics? If larry bird was playing now you asshole would,'nt stand a chance..... GO JAZZ

timvp
05-20-2007, 11:03 PM
" Get GED "

Otaku
05-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Looooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllll

NuGGeTs-FaN
05-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Shouldn't the title of this thread be 'Spurs in 5'? :smokin

I overestimated the Jazz. They flat out got OWNED last night and only came back after the Spurs cruised late in the game.

So much for the Boozer-Duncan matchup, that was put to rest in the 1st half. Heck even Frankie outplayed Boozer in the 1st half :lol

BigBeezie
05-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Im fuckin 34 years old! Say hi to your mom 4 me! She was awsome......

You said you're 34 years old....but I haven't heard cuts like this since 5th grade. Come back with some original shit and we'll dial-up the Grade A pwned material for you. Until then, do some research on your next wife and enjoy losing in 4....fucko.

zrinkill
05-20-2007, 11:19 PM
Good game spurs ! How many more do you have left? If the jazz have a strong second 2 Q. the jazz win game 1...... Game 2 is going to be a different story!! The jazz win shut you down with their defense, and D- Will will play like he did in the second half of game one !! GOOD LUCK SPURS....... yOUR gAME Is weak, Ducan sucks!! How the fuck can you compair yourselfs to the old celtics? If larry bird was playing now you asshole would,'nt stand a chance..... GO JAZZ

Your team was so bad the Spurs lost interest in the 4th quarter ..... and you bitches still lost.

Get ready to go :fishing little boy.

Strike
05-21-2007, 02:38 AM

Tool.