PDA

View Full Version : Suns Fan giving San Antonio their props

CarefreeAZ
05-19-2007, 07:19 PM
I haven't had a chance to get on-line until now but wanted to tell San Antonio Spurs fans that although I'm always pulling for the suns, San Antonio played a hell of a game last night and looked like a team that will be hard to stop.

On Phoenix's talk radio last night, most people were giving San Antonio the credit they deserved instead of using the suspensions as an exscuse. It was a good series and hope that the rivalry will continue to get stronger.

GrandeDavid
05-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks. Tell this to sore losers like UV Ray.

Taco
05-19-2007, 08:14 PM
I haven't had a chance to get on-line until now but wanted to tell San Antonio Spurs fans that although I'm always pulling for the suns, San Antonio played a hell of a game last night and looked like a team that will be hard to stop.

On Phoenix's talk radio last night, most people were giving San Antonio the credit they deserved instead of using the suspensions as an exscuse. It was a good series and hope that the rivalry will continue to get stronger.

Thanks for the props!! :clap

Stick around this is a good forum to post in :spin

lebomb
05-19-2007, 08:44 PM

Thanks man......I think Dallas and Phoenix will eventually win it all.