PDA

View Full Version : Sick and tired of this bullshit

fuckespn
05-19-2007, 11:30 PM
I've been lurken here for a while but fuck espn fuck the media fuck all of the cocksucking no talent faggots. I'm watchin fastbreak and this faggot ric bucher(sp?) has robert horry as one of his mvps of the playoffs, saying that if it wasn't for him the suns would still be going. How the fuck does he know that? Can he fuckin look to the future? We've been a better team all year. We're still 3-2 against these cocksuckers at full strength I don't get where this faggot is getting this information from. We are a better fucking team than them, we fucked them with no motherfucking vaseline like ice cube last night with all theyre bitch ass players playing and us down one guy. Espn can eat a fat dick

violentkitten
05-19-2007, 11:31 PM
i kicked tourette's and you can too.

Fillmoe
05-19-2007, 11:32 PM
rick bucher is just speaking the truth....

smeagol
ESPN sucks.

What else is new?

fuckespn

It's not tourette's i've thought through everything I typed

spurs1990
05-19-2007, 11:33 PM
:rollin

Spider TX
05-19-2007, 11:33 PM
This dude must be about 15 years old based on that post. Never went a single sentence without profanity. That's pure talent there. Grow up dude.

gino>yourlife
05-19-2007, 11:34 PM
:espn:

dallaskd
05-19-2007, 11:34 PM

fuckespn
05-19-2007, 11:35 PM
This dude must be about 15 years old based on that post. Never went a single sentence without profanity. That's pure talent there. Grow up dude.

Sorry I don't put my soul through my posts you fucking queer

Spider TX
05-19-2007, 11:36 PM
Sorry I don't put my soul through my posts you fucking queer

Demonstrated again. I remember the days when I used to think it was cool to curse in every sentence, sometimes 2 or 3 times. That was a long damn time ago.

RealEstateDude
05-19-2007, 11:37 PM
B.s.p.n

fuckespn
05-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Demonstrated again. I remember the days when I used to think it was cool to curse in every sentence, sometimes 2 or 3 times. That was a long damn time ago.

Good for you I dont give a shit about your posting style, its not that big of a deal, its an internet fucking message board

Spider TX
05-19-2007, 11:42 PM
It's not about the posting style buddy. It's about you clearly letting your age show.

td4mvp3
05-19-2007, 11:43 PM
i'm more disturbed by the gay-bashing undercurrent of it all. ok, we get it, you didn't like the guy's take, but seriously, how many times can you allude to homosexuality to do so? some talking head doesn't think the spurs had the talent to beat the suns despite the facts, well, whoopity do, he joins most of america, i think. it will matter about as much as the suns do when the spurs play the jazz tomorrow.

baseline bum
05-19-2007, 11:43 PM
I've been lurken here for a while but fuck espn fuck the media fuck all of the cocksucking no talent faggots. I'm watchin fastbreak and this faggot ric bucher(sp?) has robert horry as one of his mvps of the playoffs, saying that if it wasn't for him the suns would still be going. How the fuck does he know that? Can he fuckin look to the future? We've been a better team all year. We're still 3-2 against these cocksuckers at full strength I don't get where this faggot is getting this information from. We are a better fucking team than them, we fucked them with no motherfucking vaseline like ice cube last night with all theyre bitch ass players playing and us down one guy. Espn can eat a fat dick

3-2 full strength? What are you talking about? We didn't have Horry last night. :lol

fuckespn
05-19-2007, 11:45 PM
It's not about the posting style buddy. It's about you clearly letting your age show.

I don't care I'm 17 whatever, how old are you?

fuckespn
05-19-2007, 11:46 PM
3-2 full strength? What are you talking about? We didn't have Horry last night. :lol

They dont awknowledge him as a player

THE SIXTH MAN
I stopped watching espn a looooong time ago. I just want the sports reported to me. I don't want some stiff telling me his opinion when I don't want to hear it.

Spider TX
Come on. The Spurs were pretty much at full strength. Horry means very little nowadays anyways.

fuckespn
05-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Come on. The Spurs were pretty much at full strength. Horry means very little nowadays anyways.

What are you talking about? We had to play MATT BONNER. I don't think you understand, MATT BONNER, we had to play a ginger in his place

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-19-2007, 11:51 PM
OP, get over it. Who cares? I like it that our team is the villain!

Um, no. He's our best big other than Tim, and he's saved our arse twice already this playoffs. You have a very short memory...

Spider TX
05-19-2007, 11:59 PM
That's pretty sad when you call him your best big other than TD and he averaged a whopping 3.9 this year. Pat Burke could do that with 16 minutes a game. Horry is no longer a good player.

fuckespn
05-20-2007, 12:00 AM
I like being the villian and shit too, but theyre not giving the spurs any credit at all, we just raped the suns last night and theyre still talking about suspensions

fuckespn
05-20-2007, 12:01 AM
That's pretty sad when you call him your best big other than TD and he averaged a whopping 3.9 this year. Pat Burke could do that with 16 minutes a game. Horry is no longer a good player.

its also pretty sad your team will never win a championship in your lifetime

smrattler
05-20-2007, 12:04 AM

Against the Suns, who needs anyone but TD on the inside? :lol

conversekid
05-20-2007, 12:04 AM
:lol :lol

Spider TX
05-20-2007, 12:06 AM
Hey, the Spurs won this year again, but with a couple minor changes, or maybe some big one, I have all the confidence in the world that the Suns will have a titles with Nash at the helm. Unfortunately this thread will be buried by even next season to try and bing it back up to show you all.

fuckespn
05-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Hey, the Spurs won this year again, but with a couple minor changes, or maybe some big one, I have all the confidence in the world that the Suns will have a titles with Nash at the helm. Unfortunately this thread will be buried by even next season to try and bing it back up to show you all.

doubt it

JustSpurs
05-20-2007, 12:09 AM

:lol OWNED

Spider TX
05-20-2007, 12:09 AM
Doubt it all you want, it will happen, I don't expect you to remember anyone saying this though when it does. Now I do doubt it will happen with this exact team because they aren't deep enough and they won't make the finals unless the Mavs handle the Spurs first.

UV Ray
05-20-2007, 12:13 AM

http://craphound.com/images/inettoughguy.jpg

fuckespn
05-20-2007, 12:14 AM
Doubt it all you want, it will happen, I don't expect you to remember anyone saying this though when it does. Now I do doubt it will happen with this exact team because they aren't deep enough and they won't make the finals unless the Mavs handle the Spurs first.

Name the moves they can make to beat the spurs I'm curious to see what they are with their current cap situation

Spider TX
05-20-2007, 12:16 AM
Well I don't work in the front office, so I don't really know. If you read closer, I was just saying some move is necessary. That and another year of maturing for Amare and Barbosa.

Agloco
05-20-2007, 12:17 AM

Already placing conditions on your playoff "dominance"......

Priceless.

Spider TX
05-20-2007, 12:19 AM
Well I'm realistic, and with the current teams right now, the Suns probably wouldn't make the finals again next year unless they don't have to go through the Spurs. Dallas wouldn't be much of a problem, but Spurs sure are.

spurs1990
05-20-2007, 12:30 AM
fuckespn, what is your take on the draft lottery on Tuesday. What would you say are the repercussions of Phoenix getting a lottery pick, fuckespn.

Spider TX
05-20-2007, 12:31 AM
The lottery is this Tuesday?

fuckespn
05-20-2007, 12:35 AM
http://craphound.com/images/inettoughguy.jpg

The only reason Im not going to ridicule you is because of your avi and its awesomeness

spurs1990
05-20-2007, 12:39 AM
The lottery is this Tuesday?

Yes sir...best lottery ever - halftime of Utah-SA game 2.

Get your popcorn ready.

Spider TX
05-20-2007, 12:46 AM
No kidding. It's a big one as a Suns fan. They can either have a top 6 pick, or not one till 24.

fuckespn
05-20-2007, 12:47 AM
No kidding. It's a big one as a Suns fan. They can either have a top 6 pick, or not one till 24.
Hopefully they get number 6 and pick noah because he sucks

Spider TX
05-20-2007, 12:49 AM
Al Horford!

NorCal510
do you pronounce your name "fuq es pin" ??

fuckespn
Al Horford!
No he's good they should pick Noah because of the reason I have already stated

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-20-2007, 12:50 AM

That just shows how little you understand basketball. :rolleyes

You're obviously one of these people who reads a box score and thinks he understands what happened in the game. Have you even watched the post-season? Rob's come up huge for us in a number of 4th Qs especially.

Who gives a shit how many points he scores? Rob's contribution is intangibles - charges, changed shots, good screens, smart passes, timely momentum killing 3s... he is and has always been the ultimate role-player. His Bball IQ is at mensa levels, which means he does 100 things a game YOU DON'T EVEN SEE.

Oh, and I've watched Pat Burke play, and comparing Horry to Burke just shows how little you know. Burke is a slow, dimwitted basketball fool while Horry has how many rings??? Idiot.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-20-2007, 12:53 AM
I like being the villian and shit too, but theyre not giving the spurs any credit at all, we just raped the suns last night and theyre still talking about suspensions

Wake up kid, of course they are! the media feeds on controversy, that is their bread and butter. Just ignore it. No-one but hardcore Spurs and Suns fans will remember this stuff a year from now anyway.

spurs1990
05-20-2007, 01:44 AM
Joe Johnson is still better than any player Phx can get in the draft - <3rd pick of course.

Phx has potentionally the 4th, 24th, and 29th picks. Package those along with Amare and you can get Oden. Would you do it, Suns fan?

Spider TX
05-20-2007, 02:02 AM
He is right now, but who knows in 3 or 4 years. And the Suns won't have to be paying that guy 14 milliong per year for the next 3 or 4 years. It also wasn't the Suns choice for him to leave. But don't say Joe Johnsons name because then you might get me to start up another whole debate.

Spider TX
05-20-2007, 02:03 AM
No way in hell would I do that. I don;t think I need to explain why, but not a chance. I live in Dallas, and if the Suns did that, I might become a Mavs fan quickly.