PDA

View Full Version : tony quote on suns rotation

fred33
05-20-2007, 03:01 AM
"you can't win western conference with a seven rotation!! where was marcus banks and jalen rose for the game 5?" GOOD QUOTE MAN

atxrocker
05-20-2007, 03:03 AM
hey tony, stay focused on banging a b celeb while demolishing your gay ass french accent.

-- any non spur fan

Admidave50
05-20-2007, 03:04 AM
For sure they have to extend their rotation next year! They were too tired at the end of the game to expect winning it!

Strike
05-20-2007, 03:12 AM
hey tony, stay focused on banging a b celeb while demolishing your gay ass french accent.

-- any non spur fan

Hey moron Kings fan, stay focused on the fact that your team licks BALLS.

-- Strike

Kori Ellis
05-20-2007, 03:14 AM

-- any non spur fan

You beg me to come back on the site and then you continue posting crap like this.

Are you this incredibly freakin stupid?

Obstructed_View
05-20-2007, 03:16 AM

-- any non spur fan
You are Jack's colon. You get cancer. You kill jack.

Sec24Row7
05-20-2007, 06:35 AM
You beg me to come back on the site and then you continue posting crap like this.

:bang

:madrun

:nope

:ihit

:owned

WalterBenitez
05-20-2007, 07:17 AM

Hey Kori, you know how posters are ... some of them are devolping a stupid career and getting better month after month ... keep calm :music

gaKNOW!blee
05-20-2007, 07:29 AM

-- any non spur fan

oh no, Tony must be so disappointed, hes only banging a B LIST celebrity...DAMN dont you hate when that happens?

DarrinS
05-20-2007, 10:16 AM

Is there a way to ignore certain users? I know when you click on someone's user name, there's a "Add to Buddy List". There should be an "Add to Assholes List" too.

samikeyp
05-20-2007, 10:18 AM

Apparently..he is. :lol

polandprzem
05-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Umm

spurs- pistons 2 years ago.

Both teams cuted their rotations to 7 guys

ShoogarBear
05-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Are you this incredibly freakin stupid?Rhetorical question.

What's truly sad is somebody with so pathetic a life that he has to beg so that he can be a troll at least.

BigBeezie
05-20-2007, 10:59 AM
I like what Jon Barry said, "The Suns peaked at the wrong time, the Spurs are still a dynasty."

kskonn
05-20-2007, 11:07 AM
Is there a way to ignore certain users? I know when you click on someone's user name, there's a "Add to Buddy List". There should be an "Add to Assholes List" too.

Their is an ignor function. Not sure where it is off the top of my head but i know it is somewhere in the user panel. I have a number of people on my ignore list.

Kori Ellis
05-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Their is an ignor function. Not sure where it is off the top of my head but i know it is somewhere in the user panel. I have a number of people on my ignore list.

In your control panel, look in the sidebar and you'll find an ignore function.

boutons_
05-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Still waiting for slomo to code up or find add-in code that adds "add <user> to my ignore list" in the user name's menu. Particularly useful during April/May/June.

boutons_
05-20-2007, 11:48 AM
"Both teams cuted their rotations to 7 guys"

I know Brent was pretty much the only backcourt rotation guy in the Pistons series, but didn't Nazr start the games, preserving Robert?

The Spurs rotation in the Pistons series wasn't strictly 7-man.

If d'Antoni had used Banks and Rose for just few minutes, the difference could have been significant.

Jockularity!
05-20-2007, 12:21 PM
I sincerely doubt Jalen Rose regressed so much from being a 13 PPG scorer in 2005-'06 that he couldn't even be played a minute in Game 5. D'Antoni is stubborn...and that's why he'll be watching today's WCF from the comfort of his living room :lol

beirmeistr
05-20-2007, 12:25 PM
Umm

spurs- pistons 2 years ago.

Both teams cuted their rotations to 7 guys
what??? Are you sure about that?

Kori Ellis
05-20-2007, 12:33 PM
The Spurs used a seven man rotation against the Pistons - the 8th guy (Beno) only got 8 minutes a game.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/stats/2004/nba_finals_stats.html

The Suns actually used more of an 8-man rotation with James Jones (8th man) getting 13 mpg. (But that's skewed a little because of Game 5)

http://www.nba.com/suns/stats/2006/conf_semi_stats.html

fred33
05-20-2007, 12:36 PM
parker quote was for the season sun has played a seven rotation all year look the minutes

LakerLanny
05-20-2007, 12:42 PM
I like what Jon Barry said, "The Suns peaked at the wrong time, the Spurs are still a dynasty."

I said it all along when people were wetting their pants over meaningless regular season games in November, December and January.

Pop I honestly think learned something from Phil Jackson in a couple of the Lakers-Spurs clashes. Jackson has his faults, but he tends to not burn out his team during the regular season and generally has them peaking late in the year (the last two years of course being the opposite) but less experienced coaches (Avery and D'Antoni this year, maybe Pop back when he first started out) have their teams playing all out from the first game in November on.

It is impossible to play at max efficiency over the course of essentially an 8 month season. Pop has learned to put the team on cruise control during the regular season and then have his team rachet it up as the games start to become important.

I give him a lot of credit for adjusting his style and in the process at times stifling his own competitive nature by not freaking out over meaningless losses in December or feeling the need to peak with a 15 game winning streak in February.

Nothing matters in the NBA until late April/early May essentially. Got to have your team healthy and ready at that time and Pop has proven to be very very good at that.

picnroll
05-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Jackson pretty consistently has played Kobe 40 minutes a year. One likely reason the Lakers lost in '03 was that they burned out Horry playing him heavy minutes in the regular season and he had no legs in the playoff. Pop certainly either learned from Jackson's mistake or already new that lesson.

conversekid
05-20-2007, 01:05 PM
I said it all along when people were wetting their pants over meaningless regular season games in November, December and January.

Pop I honestly think learned something from Phil Jackson in a couple of the Lakers-Spurs clashes. Jackson has his faults, but he tends to not burn out his team during the regular season and generally has them peaking late in the year (the last two years of course being the opposite) but less experienced coaches (Avery and D'Antoni this year, maybe Pop back when he first started out) have their teams playing all out from the first game in November on.

It is impossible to play at max efficiency over the course of essentially an 8 month season. Pop has learned to put the team on cruise control during the regular season and then have his team rachet it up as the games start to become important.

I give him a lot of credit for adjusting his style and in the process at times stifling his own competitive nature by not freaking out over meaningless losses in December or feeling the need to peak with a 15 game winning streak in February.

Nothing matters in the NBA until late April/early May essentially. Got to have your team healthy and ready at that time and Pop has proven to be very very good at that.

Man Lanny... what happened to you? This isn't the LakerLanny from 2000 that I hated. The one that used to spar back and forth with me, both threating to knife each other. :)

~~Ice Man 2000~~
05-20-2007, 05:09 PM
"We lost the 2007 NBA playoffs"- Any non Spurs fan

jag
05-20-2007, 05:36 PM

-- any non spur fan

it's good to see you guys out...
how's brad miller doing?

Nashfan
05-20-2007, 05:36 PM
"you can't win western conference with a seven rotation!! where was marcus banks and jalen rose for the game 5?" GOOD QUOTE MAN

I agree that we cannot win with a seven or eight man rotation. Stupid coach was too stubborn to integrate the bench through the season so that they could have been useful in the playoffs. That is his MO though.