PDA

View Full Version : Would Larry Bird's Celtics suffer the same...

Sec24Row7
05-20-2007, 06:30 AM
distaste from the media if they played in a small market in the BSPN/talk radio era?

Extra Stout
05-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Of course.

And if the Spurs were the Boston Celtics, this would be the NBA's golden era.

peskypesky
05-20-2007, 01:30 PM
Of course.

And if the Spurs were the Boston Celtics, this would be the NBA's golden era.

Word.

Fillmoe
05-20-2007, 01:33 PM
Spurs fans feeling pitty for themselves....... :lol :lol

did you guys forget you won the series? or are yall still feeling bad, that you stole it?

samikeyp
05-20-2007, 01:35 PM
did you guys forget you won the series? or are yall still feeling bad, that you stole it?

u mad?

dbreiden83080
05-20-2007, 02:16 PM
distaste from the media if they played in a small market in the BSPN/talk radio era?

Celts had Magic and the Lakers to help build them up. If it was just them winning titles without the Lakers being there also they never would have been as popular as they became.

JAZZinSIX
05-20-2007, 02:22 PM
The Spurs already ARE the 80's Celtics and, if they win this year, they're better. How many teams in the modern era have done what they've done year after year and maintained such a high level of consistency?

That said, fuck the Spurs and I hope you enjoy getting paddled behind the woodshed for this whole series. Out with the old, in with the new era.

picnroll
05-20-2007, 02:25 PM

filmoe take refuge in the fact that it will be many, many years before Sacramento makes the playoffs again and has to worry about having the Spurs steal anything from them.

Strike
05-20-2007, 02:52 PM

I'm sorry. I don't seem to see or read any debate about the Kings playoff run this year.

Oh, wait.....THEY DIDN'T FUCKING HAVE ONE!!!!!!!

baseline bum
05-20-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm sorry. I don't seem to see or read any debate about the Kings playoff run this year.

Oh, wait.....THEY DIDN'T FUCKING HAVE ONE!!!!!!!

Here... catch their prev ones on DVD

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1060/kingsrf5.jpg