PDA

View Full Version : Should I even bother rooting for Jazz?

Ivan
05-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Would it be a wasted effort? Let's hear your thoughts, Spursnation.

CubanMustGo
05-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey, root for whomever you like. Jazz are not the huge underdog some here make them out to be - they played SA tough during the regular season (2-2) and Sloan gets the most out of his team.

JAZZinSIX
05-20-2007, 01:39 PM
The Jazz are going to send a message loud and clear to a tired Spurs team today. Just wait till you get a load of Millsap. I'm predicting a tight game until the 4th when the Jazz youth and rest allows them to pull away and steal game one.

hater
05-20-2007, 01:42 PM
I can see Jazz winning 2 games this series. but I can also see them getting swept. I predict today's game is gonna be exciting though

I don't see why ppl say it will be boring. Williams, Parker, Manu, Booze and kirilenko are all exciting players

HJNTX
05-20-2007, 01:43 PM
The Jazz match-up with the SPURS better than some of the other teams but, SPURS WILL WIN this series. Should be a good series but never forget, experience counts...

JAZZinSIX
05-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Experience is everything but the Jazz can beat the Spurs at their own game. If we continue our domination on the glass, we can hurt your impregnible defense. But the key is defensive rebounding--by the looks of things, offensive rebounding is not your forte. The Jazz have NO margin for error in this series because the Spurs are better across the board and play their system to perfection. But that's why they play the game.

Darkwaters
05-20-2007, 02:04 PM
The Jazz have a legit chance of winning this series. Honestly, I don't see them actually doing it, but they definitely could. So, cheer for whomever you want. The Jazz will, at the minimum, win a game or two.

atxrocker
05-20-2007, 02:28 PM
despite being a wasted effort, i'll still hope they can pull the upset.

Strike
05-20-2007, 02:49 PM
despite being a wasted effort, i'll still hope they can pull the upset.

Do you have anything useful to add to any thread on this board besides reinforcing the fact that you are complete fucking douche?

Ever?

Even once?

I don't think I've read even one post from you that could even accidentally considered intelligent.

schadenfreude52
05-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I actually am looking forward to this series. On paper, it looks like a great matchup, but I'm fairly sure that the Spurs will win out putting them right on target to win their 4th championship.

rascal
05-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Do you have anything useful to add to any thread on this board besides reinforcing the fact that you are complete fucking douche?

Ever?

Even once?

I don't think I've read even one post from you that could even accidentally considered intelligent.

Your post is even worse.

jag
05-20-2007, 04:00 PM
if they're your team then root for them man. it doesnt matter what the odds are, show support for your boys!!