PDA

View Full Version : my goodness

violentkitten
05-20-2007, 09:19 PM
the spurs beat an opponent in the playoffs and there is no whining. no claims of conspiracy. this is all new to me. anyone have a light?

timvp
05-20-2007, 09:19 PM
It's weird that basketball is about *gasp* basketball today.

CubanMustGo
05-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Unless you are ESPN.com's Gene Wojowhatthefuckski, who brought up Horry's foul of Nash yet again.

DarrinS
05-20-2007, 09:29 PM
I wish the Spurs could beat those fuckers one more time, just for good measure.

violentkitten
05-20-2007, 09:30 PM
i guess utah could claim 'large market' conspiracy if they wanted to. all in all, this is a very nice change.

gino>yourlife
05-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Unless you are ESPN.com's Gene Wojowhatthefuckski, who brought up Horry's foul of Nash yet again.

wow, someone get that faggot a midol

Don Quixote
05-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Look, Wojo at ESPN writes cliché-laden drivel. I don't know how writers like him manage to get top billing at a major sports website & newspapers, like he does, and get paid rather well for it, I might add.

Shoot, give me half his salary and I could write stuff that wouldn't be any worse than his.

That said, his article on Horry was much, much better than the previous one. It added some perspective to the whole thing. Fouls in the playoffs have always been hard, so get over it already. And as far as the "dirty" nonsense, like Wilbon said today, the Spurs don't stay up all night worrying about what people think of them.

jag
05-20-2007, 10:05 PM
haha, the jazz fans are a pretty classy bunch. they've had malone so they definitely dont think bowen is dirty haha

Tek_XX
05-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Can we show the Malone elbow to Robinson? Not sure there's enough bitter hatred going on in this series.

JAZZinSIX
05-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Can you really imagine Jerry Sloan complaining that the other team was playing too rough? The dude owns like 60 tractors. Those aren't wrinkles on his face, they're scars. This series is going to be old school basketball. We just had to get our feet wet tonight. We'll be back.

L.I.T
05-20-2007, 10:09 PM
It's so cordial I almost feel like getting some drink with an umbrella.

Fillmoe
05-20-2007, 10:10 PM
could that have anything to do with the fact that the jazz havent been royally screwed by the league yet?

Tek_XX
05-20-2007, 10:12 PM
There's a lot less screaming and stomping around so far.

Strike
05-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Can we show the Malone elbow to Robinson? Not sure there's enough bitter hatred going on in this series.

Despite what Karl did to The Admiral, who has the rings now?

Malone couldn't even gravy train a ring with the Lakers.

I like the new look Jazz to a point, but I still say FUCK Karl Malone.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/strike019/KarlMalone.jpg
"Karl Malone don't know nothing about winning
no champiships because Karl Malone never won
hisself no champiship."

Robinson got the elbow from Malone. But Robinson also got 2 rings that neither Malone nor his elbows will ever have.

SCOREBOARD

Johnny RIngo
05-20-2007, 10:19 PM
Hope it's a good series.

jag
05-20-2007, 10:19 PM
could that have anything to do with the fact that the jazz havent been royally screwed by the league yet?

the suns whined before they screwed themselves over....and the league hasnt done anything to the kings, they've sucked on their own, so what's your beef?

Strike
05-20-2007, 10:20 PM

Are you still here, you stupid douche?

jag
05-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Can you really imagine Jerry Sloan complaining that the other team was playing too rough? The dude owns like 60 tractors. Those aren't wrinkles on his face, they're scars. This series is going to be old school basketball. We just had to get our feet wet tonight. We'll be back.

haha this is why i dont mind the jazz fans...i do, however, have one question for you guys...

is it true that mormons dont like black people? :fro :nope

JAZZinSIX
05-20-2007, 10:27 PM
"is it true that mormons dont like black people?"

I'm not Mormon and I don't live in Utah so I can't really answer this question. But I did just read Darryl Dawkins autobiography and I'll let him answer it: When asked what the number one city for pussy was in the NBA, he said Salt Lake City. I swear on my life this is a quote, even if I find it hard to believe myself. So I'd say Chocolate Thunder thinks Mormons like black people just fine.

jag
05-20-2007, 10:35 PM
"is it true that mormons dont like black people?"

I'm not Mormon and I don't live in Utah so I can't really answer this question. But I did just read Darryl Dawkins autobiography and I'll let him answer it: When asked what the number one city for pussy was in the NBA, he said Salt Lake City. I swear on my life this is a quote, even if I find it hard to believe myself. So I'd say Chocolate Thunder thinks Mormons like black people just fine.

haha hmmm...Mit Romney might not agree with you, and i'd be scared of darryl dawkins if i were a mormon...wouldnt you??

CubanMustGo
05-20-2007, 10:37 PM
haha hmmm...Mit Romney might not agree with you, and i'd be scared of darryl dawkins if i were a mormon...wouldnt you??

Enough with the race baiting shit.

jag
05-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Enough with the race baiting shit.

just some friendly trash talk, i dont have a problem with mormons or utah, or black people.

Don Quixote
05-20-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm actually writing a master's thesis on Mormonism (I am Baptist), and I can assure you that Mormons, and the fine people of Utah, have nothing against minorities.

And, yes, the women of Utah are smoking hot. Not that they'd ever talk to any of us, so what's the point?

ChumpDumper
05-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Back in the 70s, the prophet declared blacks to be "ok."

violentkitten
05-20-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm actually writing a master's thesis on Mormonism (I am Baptist), and I can assure you that Mormons, and the fine people of Utah, have nothing against minorities.

And, yes, the women of Utah are smoking hot. Not that they'd ever talk to any of us, so what's the point?

man, tell them to stop sending their kids by. they're weirding me out.

jag
05-20-2007, 10:59 PM
man, tell them to stop sending their kids by. they're weirding me out.

hahaha classic :clap