PDA

View Full Version : wow...what a difference betweens Suns trolls and Utah trolls

CosmicCowboy
05-20-2007, 09:43 PM
I like it.

These guys are bringing basketball takes and not excuses.

Finally.

CosmicCowboy
05-20-2007, 09:43 PM
They are reminding me of Detroit fans.

CubanMustGo
05-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Utah fans so far showing same level of respect as Detroit fans.

The real test comes after the first Jazz win, of course.

Kori Ellis
So who were the trolls that trashed/spammed the hell out of the forum right as the game started? Suns or Jazz trolls? (Spurswoman text messaged me about it)

Dipship31
I could change if you guys like the controversy......

violentkitten
pick the ringless team and you may be correct.

Bobby Joe
05-20-2007, 09:47 PM
It is probably because not even Utah fans believe they can win this series. Why talk trash?

CubanMustGo
05-20-2007, 09:48 PM
So who were the trolls that trashed/spammed the hell out of the forum right as the game started? Suns or Jazz trolls? (Spurswoman text messaged me about it)

christina, the 12-YO Suns fan troll. Once she was banned things cleared right up.

Kori Ellis
05-20-2007, 09:48 PM
christina, the 12-YO Suns fan troll. Once she was banned things cleared right up.

Thanks.

BigBeezie
05-20-2007, 09:50 PM
It is probably because not even Utah fans believe they can win this series. Why talk trash?

Truer words were never spoken. :clap

dallaskd
05-20-2007, 09:51 PM

yet mav fans still trash talk..

Tek_XX
05-20-2007, 09:52 PM
Mormons are a nicer people

CosmicCowboy
You guys will be the first ones jumping off the bridge after the Jazz win a game.

And they will.

LilMissSPURfect
It's like when you're driving around and you have to open your mouth to unclog your ears (elevation)...finally u get all that snnnizzle out!

jazzin7
05-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Truer words were never spoken. :clap

Yeah, we love that smack, maybe your team believes it as well. Houston and the Warriors sure did. Utah sucks, can't play, believe it.

CosmicCowboy
05-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Yeah, we love that smack, maybe your team believes it as well. Houston and the Warriors sure did. Utah sucks, can't play, believe it.

Thats just dumb smack from bandwagoners..

Jump in with a basketball take.

You will find that this is the most adversary friendly board on the net when opposing fans bring a good take.

We still have regular Pistons fans from '05.

It's all good.

JAZZinSIX
05-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Forget the Utah/Mormon shit because plenty of Utah fans are neither Mormon or from Utah, myself included. If you're a Utah fan it's because you like TEAM basketball. So you're not going to get any whiny posts about refs or physical play or any of that crap. Any real Utah fan wants to kick the Spurs ass because they're the best at what we want to do. The Jazz beat Superstar Basketball in Round one, we beat Gimmick Basketball in round 2, now we have to beat the best. The Spurs are the best...but not for long.

ShoogarBear
05-20-2007, 10:11 PM
It is probably because not even Utah fans believe they can win this series. Why talk trash?Even more reason to talk the trash up front.

Nothing wrong with a little trash talking as long as there's intelligence behind it.

ShoogarBear
05-20-2007, 10:13 PM
The Spurs are the best...but not for long.True. I don't think Duncan has more than 3 years of peak performance left.

L.I.T
05-20-2007, 10:14 PM
Mormons are a nicer people

Yup, for obvious reasons they're usually a bit more tired. *rim shot*

Actually, can they be classified trolls if they bring actual basketball takes?

RashoFan
05-20-2007, 10:17 PM
why am I not surprised that christina is 12 years old???

And on subject....Welcome Utah fans. Bring the BBall talk and just a smidge of trash talk, there are plenty of posters here that bring the talk and those that bring the trash.
Good luck in what I hope will be an awesome series.

Sweetey
05-20-2007, 10:27 PM
I could change if you guys like the controversy......
Just spice things up a bit. Today was the first Spurs' playoff game I actually snoozed through. No excitement, no fire, and above all - NO BAD BOY SPURS basketball. We can't afford to lose our "bad boy" image right before we meet up with the "former Bad Boys - the Pistons." :lol

B O R I N G game today !!!!

jag
05-20-2007, 10:38 PM
You guys will be the first ones jumping off the bridge after the Jazz win a game.

And they will.

i think they'll behave themselves actually...they have a different outlook than the suns....they're a very good comparison to the pistons fans

PS.: i've been posting in the jazz forums all day, they can bring the smack but it all revolves around the game, not the kid shit the suns were stuck on

Cry Havoc
05-20-2007, 10:43 PM
True. I don't think Duncan has more than 3 years of peak performance left.

Damn, that means he has a shot at only 7 rings.

Of course, that's assuming the Spurs can't retool and use a 35 year old Duncan as the 2nd or 3rd best player on the team.

If we win it this year, 6 rings could be within Duncan's grasp... at which point you'd have to consider him a top 3 or 4 player ever....

That would be so amazing.

bigfan
05-20-2007, 10:46 PM
I agree the Jazz and Pistons are more or less "noble opponents" and are both indicative of class organizations. They do not gloat too much when they win or whine about calls when they lose. Very Spurs-like. I think this is mainly because both teams are well coached and their management knows basketball. The Jazz have stuck with Sloan for a long time now, thru good seasons and shitty seasons. He is a great coach and it is possible for them to beat the Spurs if the Spurs get lazy or sloppy. If the Spurs play like they have been playing lately (and win game 2) I think we will be ok.

Sheeddaman36
05-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Forget the Utah/Mormon shit because plenty of Utah fans are neither Mormon or from Utah, myself included. If you're a Utah fan it's because you like TEAM basketball. So you're not going to get any whiny posts about refs or physical play or any of that crap. Any real Utah fan wants to kick the Spurs ass because they're the best at what we want to do. The Jazz beat Superstar Basketball in Round one, we beat Gimmick Basketball in round 2, now we have to beat the best. The Spurs are the best...but not for long.You remind of Cav fan and your team is good but to think spurs are going to lose is downright dumb and I pick the spurs in six

jag
05-20-2007, 10:57 PM
You remind of Cav fan and your team is good but to think spurs are going to lose is downright dumb and I pick the spurs in six

the spurs were up 2-0 on the lakers in the 04 playoffs and ended up losing the series, anything can happen in the playoffs. while i also have the spurs in 6, it's ignorance to think that utah has no chance.

Sheeddaman36
05-20-2007, 10:59 PM
the spurs were up 2-0 on the lakers in the 04 playoffs and ended up losing the series, anything can happen in the playoffs. while i also have the spurs in 6, it's ignorance to think that utah has no chance.Yeah they do but I am saying that this Jazz fan thinks Utah is gonna kick SA ass which stupid.Utah is good but for UJ to SA they have to play amzing B-ball and Sa has to play bad

jag
05-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah they do but I am saying that this Jazz fan thinks Utah is gonna kick SA ass which stupid.Utah is good but for UJ to SA they have to play amzing B-ball and Sa has to play bad

he's just backing his boys, it's what true fans do...they have faith until the last tick of the clock.

And he isnt doin it by bringing bullshit excuses or whining, which is good by me

Kori Ellis
05-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Read through this thread before praising all the Jazz fans.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68119

jag
05-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Read through this thread before praising all the Jazz fans.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68119

I've seen that thread today, but like i've always thought, one team's fan does not represent all of that team's fans. You're always gonna get a few that are worthless, but for the most part they're ok(especially compared to phoenix) and i've been talkin alittle smack, but mostly basketball with them all day in their forums.

JAZZinSIX
05-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Sheedwhateveryournameis,

I said we WANT to kick your ass. I hope we will kick your ass and I hope it's ugly, but beating you guys means it will be hard fought and bloody.

By the way, I love this fucking board. It cracks me up. Good fans here, real basketball fans, and some funny fuckers.

jag
05-20-2007, 11:13 PM
maybe you and all the fans you like should get a room.

i was thinking the same thing about cuban and dirk during cuban's speech for the MVP presentation. talk about awkward...by the way, how does it feel to have made history this postseason? You're in a very select few...

Sheeddaman36
05-20-2007, 11:14 PM
he's just backing his boys, it's what true fans do...they have faith until the last tick of the clock.

And he isnt doin it by bringing bullshit excuses or whining, which is good by meOkay

phyzik
05-20-2007, 11:15 PM
I'll hold judgement on their fans until they either win 1 or we go up 2-0... then we will see.

Sheeddaman36
05-20-2007, 11:17 PM
Sheedwhateveryournameis,

I said we WANT to kick your ass. I hope we will kick your ass and I hope it's ugly, but beating you guys means it will be hard fought and bloody.

By the way, I love this fucking board. It cracks me up. Good fans here, real basketball fans, and some funny fuckers.Hey just to let you guys know the Utah Jazz are the next up and coming team in the west I have respect for Jazz even though you guys stole Okur from us.