TheSanityAnnex
05-20-2007, 11:33 PM
I'm well hanged.

Kori Ellis
05-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Desperate Housewives?

E20
05-21-2007, 12:17 AM
Isn't Jeanie from I dream of Jeanie named Edie?

iminlakerland
05-21-2007, 01:49 AM
It will be interesting to see if she is really killed off the show...or if Carlos finds her...I think this season finale wasnt as good as the previous seasons...other than the edie thing.

ShoogarBear
05-21-2007, 02:56 AM
Even more shocking, MB watches DH?

CubanMustGo
05-21-2007, 08:27 AM
Can we get the other three to follow and get this worthless POC off the air?

cherylsteele
05-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Isn't Jeanie from I dream of Jeanie named Edie?
Barbara EDEN.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Can we get the other three to follow and get this worthless POC off the air?

Really need that hour of ABC Sunday Night Prime Time back, do you?

05-21-2007, 11:21 AM
The dogs lay at your feet, Edie.

Cat
05-21-2007, 11:33 AM
talk about dramatic. :rolleyes

she didn't have to do that. way to think of your child edie. :rolleyes

angel_luv
05-21-2007, 12:08 PM
She is so not going to die- someone will save her.
Unless what's her name whom places her decides over the summer to leave the show.

angel_luv
05-21-2007, 12:08 PM
Terrible- the minute I saw this thread title I knew exactly what the poster was talking about. :lol

Spurfect
05-21-2007, 12:24 PM
I'm gonna have to catch if online because I missed that.
anyone here watch Ugly Betty?

LuvBones
05-21-2007, 12:27 PM
anyone here watch Ugly Betty?I still have DH recorded... you can watch it when you get off work.

2Blonde
05-21-2007, 12:27 PM
anyone here watch Ugly Betty?
I love Ugly Betty. I never miss it.

Shelly
05-21-2007, 12:28 PM
I love Ugly Betty. Amanda is Fey's daughter!!!!!

I read that Nicolette Sheridan wasn't coming back next season...dunno if it's true or not.

Spurfect
05-21-2007, 12:29 PM
I still have DH recorded... you can watch it when you get off work.

oh cool! i kept falling asleep off and on towards the end lol. i think i missed eva's whole wedding and i just saw like 2 seconds of carlos and edie fighting.

anyway I watched the 2 last episodes of Ugly Betty last night online. and WTF, i cried my eyes out. WTF isn't this show supposed to be funny?? why is it all sad now ... damnit :cry :cuss

LuvBones
05-21-2007, 12:31 PM
oh cool! i kept falling asleep off and on towards the end lol. i think i missed eva's whole wedding and i just saw like 2 seconds of carlos and edie fighting.

anyway I watched the 2 last episodes of Ugly Betty last night online. and WTF, i cried my eyes out. WTF isn't this show supposed to be funny?? why is it all sad now ... damnit :cry :cussOh I know!! Most of the season finales had me crying. :lol

Shelly
05-21-2007, 12:32 PM
I know! They can't kill Sancho! He's cute!

I almost shed a tear when Winnie changed her wedding date so she could get Mark back.

That show has perfect casting all around.

angel_luv
05-21-2007, 12:33 PM
I love Ugly Betty. Amanda is Fey's daughter!!!!!

I read that Nicolette Sheridan wasn't coming back next season...dunno if it's true or not.

That's her name! Maybe Edie is dead then. :oops

Can someone pm me what happened in Ugly Betty in the season finale- don't want to spoil it for anyone here who is yet to watch it.

I am not a fan but my land lady is and wants to know what happened.

angel_luv
05-21-2007, 12:34 PM
N/m just answered my question- so it was Sancho.

Spurfect
05-21-2007, 12:37 PM
I know! They can't kill Sancho! He's cute!

I almost shed a tear when Winnie changed her wedding date so she could get Mark back.

That show has perfect casting all around.

I'm already all sad because I KNOW something bad is coming to their dad. you know that guy that said it's time to get their revenge? god. wtf! first he has to stay in Mexico now, he will probably get his ass beat or killed. if that happens i might stop watching this damn show

ohh and I don't think it's Henry's baby. they were on a plane to Tuscan though and Betty couldn't go stop them because of the whole thing w/Santos. hopefully she'll get him back

so what do you think will happen to Daniel and Alexis? I hope none of them die, and I have a feeling the crashed into the prison truck that Claire was on.

did you see the spanish ugly betty made a cameo too?

Shelly
05-21-2007, 12:43 PM
I'm already all sad because I KNOW something bad is coming to their dad. you know that guy that said it's time to get their revenge? god. wtf! first he has to stay in Mexico now, he will probably get his ass beat or killed. if that happens i might stop watching this damn show

ohh and I don't think it's Henry's baby. they were on a plane to Tuscan though and Betty couldn't go stop them because of the whole thing w/Santos. hopefully she'll get him back

so what do you think will happen to Daniel and Alexis? I hope none of them die, and I have a feeling the crashed into the prison truck that Claire was on.

did you see the spanish ugly betty made a cameo too?

From what I've read in some spoiler sections, only one person was to die and I guess that's Sancho...but we don't know REALLY for sure. I'm not sure where they're going with Daniel and Alexis...from what I could tell, Alexis didn't pick up on when Daniel was mumbling about Willie and Bradford getting maried.

Damn those cliffhangers!

2Blonde
05-21-2007, 01:04 PM
I thought the Ugly Betty season finale was one of the best this year. It left us with so many cliffhangers and unseen twists and turns. You thought Betty & Henry were finally together and then BAM the the bitch Charlie steps in and says she's pregnant (but by whom). Daniel and Alexis finally pull together but crash on the way to the hospital in the car that Alexis meant to use to kill her father. Amanda finds out she Fey's daughter, although I'm not sure what difference that will make.
It should make for an interesting season opener.

Taco
05-21-2007, 01:07 PM
I thought the Ugly Betty season finale was one of the best this year. It left us with so many cliffhangers and unseen twists and turns. You thought Betty & Henry were finally together and then BAM the the bitch Charlie steps in and says she's pregnant (but by whom). Daniel and Alexis finally pull together but crash on the way to the hospital in the car that Alexis meant to use to kill her father. Amanda finds out she Fey's daughter, although I'm not sure what difference that will make.

:lol

Ugly Betty rocks!!! :clap

angel_luv
05-21-2007, 01:10 PM
The make up artist for " Betty" is amazing. Americus is a beautiful girl- it is amazing how hideous they make her look.

angel_luv
05-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Homely not hideous.

CosmicCowboy
05-21-2007, 01:11 PM

It's funny how when you actually write out the plot twists and turns of most shows they really sound stupid.

I love 24 and yet the same thing hit me when I saw a cliff note version of this years plot...I was like...uhhh I can't believe I watch this stupid show :lol

Sonia_TX
05-21-2007, 02:12 PM
I was sad when Betty told her sister about Santos. They can't kill him off!! I was thinking that maybe he didn't die but instead of just breaking down there you'd think she would run off to the hospital or something... so... I guess we'll have to see. But the entire ending was sad especially with Justin singing...it made my cry like a baby. lol I love that show.

Spurfect
05-21-2007, 02:15 PM
I was sad when Betty told her sister about Santos. They can't kill him off!! I was thinking that maybe he didn't die but instead of just breaking down there you'd think she would run off to the hospital or something... so... I guess we'll have to see. But the entire ending was sad especially with Justin singing...it made my cry like a baby. lol I love that show.

i doubt he is alive. the cops went to their home and everything to tell them. and then with Hilda's reaction.. i highly doubt he is still alive :cry

Shelly
05-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Justin is da bomb! I love him!

Spurfect
05-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Justin is da bomb! I love him!

i love that kid lol
he was on Leno the other night, and he acted the same way, has a kind of gay vibe to him. it's cute though :lol

Islymore
05-21-2007, 02:25 PM
i love UB too!!! cant really stand DH tho... never been a fan.
i didnt cry on the season finale for UB, altho it was quite emotional.
i love Justin 2 btw... he's a flamin' cutie...

Shelly
05-21-2007, 02:26 PM
i love that kid lol
he was on Leno the other night, and he acted the same way, has a kind of gay vibe to him. it's cute though :lol

Oh, I think he totally is in real life.

Melmart1
05-21-2007, 04:19 PM
i heart me some Ugly Betty!! I play darts on Thursday nights, so have to ususally watch it online the next day but we were off this last one, and thanks goodness!

I agree wtih 2Blonde that it was far and away the best season finale I have seen. I did get all teary when Betty told Hilda about Santos. The thing with Amanda being Fey's daughter -- what is she is Bradford and Fey's love child? Then her and Daniel are related and used to .... EWWWWW. Either way, she may stand to inherit a lot of money. And what if Fey had an interest in the magazine? Maybe she will move from behind the receptionist's desk next season. Either way, she really is one of my favorite characters, I can't help but love that bitch.

Shelly
05-21-2007, 04:24 PM
i heart me some Ugly Betty!! I play darts on Thursday nights, so have to ususally watch it online the next day but we were off this last one, and thanks goodness!

I agree wtih 2Blonde that it was far and away the best season finale I have seen. I did get all teary when Betty told Hilda about Santos. The thing with Amanda being Fey's daughter -- what is she is Bradford and Fey's love child? Then her and Daniel are related and used to .... EWWWWW. Either way, she may stand to inherit a lot of money. And what if Fey had an interest in the magazine? Maybe she will move from behind the receptionist's desk next season. Either way, she really is one of my favorite characters, I can't help but love that bitch.

Becky Newton plays Amanda so well. I never heard of her before UB and totally didn't recognize her in an Olive Garden commericial until someone on TWOP's board pointed it out.

Sonia_TX
05-21-2007, 04:48 PM
Becky Newton plays Amanda so well. I never heard of her before UB and totally didn't recognize her in an Olive Garden commericial until someone on TWOP's board pointed it out.

I didn't recognize her on UB until I saw the commercial again and was like "hey...that's the girl that plays Amanda on Ugly Betty." She is my favorite character on the show. When she's with Mark they're hilarious! It's great to have a gay bestfriend!! Mine is the best. lol

violentkitten
05-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Even more shocking, MB watches DH?

marriage.

violentkitten
05-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Jesus Christ.

The word is hanged.

nah, it was hung last night.

LuvBones
05-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Amanda and Justin are both great characters. :)