PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Mike on Tim Duncan: Best PF

jayfmyers
05-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Mike and Mike in the morning just had Tim Legler on to talk about the playoffs and, in particular, Tim Duncan. At the end of the interview, they concluded that Duncan is both the best PF of all time and that he is the best PLAYER in the post-Jordan era. :clap

They also acted somewhat ashamed that the media is not excited about a possible Spurs/Pistons matchup, calling it great, fundamental basketball. :hungry:

Soul_Patch
05-21-2007, 08:33 AM
People started a debate on ESPN (yes the spurs haters central) about what team would win a 7 game series.

2007 Spurs or Jordan / pippen / rodman Bulls

If thats not flattery i dont know what is. What is wierd is all the spurs haters started it, and cannot see through their jealousy at what a compliment that is.

my2sons
05-21-2007, 08:37 AM
People started a debate on ESPN (yes the spurs haters central) about what team would win a 7 game series.

2007 Spurs or Jordan / pippen / rodman Bulls

If thats not flattery i dont know what is. What is wierd is all the spurs haters started it, and cannot see through their jealousy at what a compliment that is.

will jordan rules officials be calling the game, or will it be a semi fairly called game....

Sec24Row7
05-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Mike and Mike in the morning just had Tim Legler on to talk about the playoffs and, in particular, Tim Duncan. At the end of the interview, they concluded that Duncan is both the best PF of all time and that he is the best PLAYER in the post-Jordan era. :clap

They also acted somewhat ashamed that the media is not excited about a possible Spurs/Pistons matchup, calling it great, fundamental basketball. :hungry:

You mean the Duncan Era

jayfmyers
05-21-2007, 09:25 AM
You mean the Duncan Era
Exactly! That term is thrown around a lot amongst Spurs fans but I didn't know that others thought of it like that in terms of the entire league. Good stuff!

LEONARD
05-21-2007, 09:31 AM
*jinxed*

BigBeezie
05-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Duncan is obviously my favorite player of all time....so it's hard not to agree with them.

Sec24Row7
05-21-2007, 09:53 AM
*jinxed*

Nothing to Jinx... it's already the Duncan Era reguardless of what else happens...

jmard5
05-21-2007, 10:16 AM
You mean the Duncan Era

Correct. Enough with the post-Jordan era.

Louie Vega
05-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Fuck mike and mike! They have gone against the SPurs for as long as I can remember! Especially that woman Greenberg! He is such a bitch! OR should I say she! You should have heard how pissed he was when the SPurs kicked the Suns out of the playoffs! Fuck those 2 Tards!!!!