PDA

View Full Version : Jim Cramer on the Spurs

Russ
05-21-2007, 08:36 AM
Jim Cramer Live on MSNBC this morning had media expert Darren Rovele complaining about how low the ratings are when the Spurs are playing.

"Down, down, down" he said about the ratings when the Spurs play. (And, of course, "Tim Duncan is boring.") But "Phoenix would have been great."

Jim Cramer replies, "Why can't this be like American Idol where we get the best team in?"

Rovele keeps on going and finallly Cramer cries out, "But there are some talented guys from the other teams people wanna watch, right?"

Nope, no hope according to Rovele. (He also said no one would watch the Belmont, either.)

I love this time of the year. :)

CubanMustGo
05-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Stick to stocks, Cramer - the best teams ARE still in. Well, except perhaps for the Cadavers.

Dave McNulla
05-21-2007, 08:55 AM
rovelle is right and wrong. the spurs have low u.s. ratings, which is a big deal for advertising dollars. but they are also a big international draw, which is good for the nba. a balanced reporter would talk about both.

cramer can watch a basketball league where the viewers vote for the winner, if there is one.

MadDog73
05-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Speaking of which, did anybody see Parker's sweet between-the-defenders-legs pass to Manu?

Or Williams taking the game over in the 4th, including a sweet dunk?

Oh, sorry, I forgot: this series is boring. :rolleyes

MoSpur
05-21-2007, 09:03 AM
I thought yesterday's game was really exciting.

Russ
05-21-2007, 09:03 AM
Speaking of which, did anybody see Parker's sweet between-the-defenders-legs pass to Manu?
Oh, sorry, I forgot: this series is boring. :rolleyes
Believe it or not, they actually showed Parker's between-the-wickets pass while talking about how boring the Spurs were. And they didn't miss a beat!

Summers
05-21-2007, 09:09 AM
People piss me off.