PDA

View Full Version : Watch the Tyra Banks Show right now!!!!

gtownspur
05-21-2007, 01:35 PM
Stupid show.

It deals with racial perceptions of what's beautiful in a woman, and it has a focus group giving with one black, white, asian, and a latin woman all opinning on the breast, butts and overall size of some women.

angel_luv
05-21-2007, 01:42 PM
I stopped watching Tyra banks the episode she spent the final fifteen minutes of her program with a doctor ultrasounding her breast not to promote breast cancer awareness but to prove that they were real!!!!!!!!!!

Tyra: I am so hurt by the accusations flying around that my boobs are fake, so I brought in this doctor to settle it once and for all.

Sister, please.

BacktoBasics
05-21-2007, 01:51 PM
That is one dumb.......bitch.

Spurfect
05-21-2007, 01:59 PM
let me guess, Tyra is somehow going to make a discussion about her own looks and size, she will probably try to make fun of herself saying she has cellulite or something but then have an "expert" or someone complimenting her on her looks.

maybe?

PM5K
05-21-2007, 02:11 PM
let me guess, Tyra is somehow going to make a discussion about her own looks and size, she will probably try to make fun of herself saying she has cellulite or something but then have an "expert" or someone complimenting her on her looks.

maybe?

So you've seen the show before?

Spurfect
05-21-2007, 02:14 PM
So you've seen the show before?

that's like every-single-show of hers. :lol

Bob Lanier
05-21-2007, 04:50 PM
A focus group: the best way to make any medical decision.