PDA

View Full Version : New Jazz Fan on the Board!!!

Corn on the Colb
05-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Hey guys. Just joined after one of y'all jumped over to TribTalk and asked for some Jazz fans to come and argue with ya! I've been looking for a good Spurs board, but haven't found one 'til now.

With that said, I've always been intrigued by other teams' fans, and always have wondered what they think and how the Jazz look from the outside in. So, do you guys respect the Jazz's game? Or are you looking forward to beating down the Pistons again? Is there any reason for you to believe the Jazz have a chance against you, does anybody scare you from Utah? And on the contrary, is there anybody that you really aren't impressed with and think is a non-factor?

I'll pick your brains!

I'm very curious. :D

Soul_Patch
05-21-2007, 02:02 PM
One thing about the Jazz that stands out to me. Millsap is a fuckin beast.

I really like the Jazz, i think they are a very underrated team.

That said...i hope the Spurs blow em out in 4 :drunk

Mr. Body
05-21-2007, 02:03 PM
I like the Jazz a lot. It's great to see a team with multiple good players and a strong bench - it's hard to do nowadays.

Hope you go down, of course.

Summers
05-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Welcome! Nonidiot trolls are always welcome here. Having said that... link please! I think we crashed jazzfanz and I want a Jazz board to troll. :)

Corn on the Colb
05-21-2007, 02:06 PM
I love the subtle, "Still, we want to break your spirits," after each coureous post. Ha. Makes me laugh. You guys seem to have a real good board going here.

LilMissSPURfect
05-21-2007, 02:08 PM
The Jazz have given the spurs a couple of fits the last two seasons...rebounding and that OKUR dude...I'm sure game 1 wasn't what we should expect outta them for the rest of the series. Its gonna get physical before its over.

Corn on the Colb
05-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Welcome! Nonidiot trolls are always welcome here. Having said that... link please! I think we crashed jazzfanz and I want a Jazz board to troll. :)

www.tribtalk.com

Definitely more intelligent talk there than at JazzFanz, just less traffic.

We have a couple Spurs guys on there, and we get some good conversation going.

However, I'll warn you, beware of a couple idiots. Dreamlander - Turkish player praiser, basically states that if we trade Boozer for Hedo Turkoglu, we start an MJ-esque dynasty.

There are a couple people that are on the extreme side of crazy. But what board doesn't have that? :D

yavozerb
05-21-2007, 02:10 PM
I too have much respect for a younger team who play with a team concept. The jazz are 1-2 players away from challenging for a championship, but who knows weirder things have happened. As long as you guys have williams running the point yall always have chance.. Welcome to the board, to the western finals, and may the spurs run for 4 continue!!

ObiwanGinobili
05-21-2007, 02:10 PM
I 2nd the linky! :lol I havn't been able to get jazzfanz.com to come up at all (i think you're right Summers).

As to the Jazz - yeah I liek 'em. they are deep, talented, and play hard. Mehmet is awesome. :tu

and of course: I hope we kick you're ass. Spurs in 5.

vander
05-21-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm terrified of the jazz, especially Deron Williams, he is better than parker already. then you got a great, offensively fundamental PF with range in Boozer, I like his training vids at NBA.com but hate what he did to the Cavs, he's a bad human being.
then AK, Okur, Milsap, geez, too much young talent, I hope this team gets broken up before they all realize their full potential

Summers
05-21-2007, 02:11 PM
There are a couple people that are on the extreme side of crazy. But what board doesn't have that? :D

*looks around confused* We don't have any of those here.

*snort* :lmao

And thanks for the link. :)

ObiwanGinobili
05-21-2007, 02:12 PM
www.tribtalk.com

However, I'll warn you, beware of a couple idiots. Dreamlander - Turkish player praiser, basically states that if we trade Boozer for Hedo Turkoglu, we start an MJ-esque dynasty.

lmao @ anyone thinking Hedo is the key to an MJesque dynasty. I want to snoke what he's got.

DarrinS
Welcome. Your avatar is going confuse you with another member. Oh well.

Maestro
www.tribtalk.com

Hey Corn (it's Voice), I am glad you didn't include me there--at least openly.

Corn on the Colb
05-21-2007, 02:15 PM
Hey Corn (it's Voice), I am glad you didn't include me there--at least openly.

Ha. Hey dude.

I keep my hatred for you locked up inside. Don't worry. ;)

Maestro
05-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Ha. Hey dude.

I keep my hatred for you locked up inside. Don't worry. ;)

Cool. As long as we can mutually hate on Dreamlander, that is all that really matters.

Corn on the Colb
Welcome. Your avatar is going confuse you with another member. Oh well.

It's the only one that I saw that didn't include a Spur! :D

I'm not on my computer, so I have no Jazz pictures. I'll change that when I get home. So nobody thinks I'm the former village idiot, which I'm assuming that's who sported this crazy guy.

Sec24Row7
www.tribtalk.com

Didn't the Turkish Press publish something that said that Hedo was MVP in the NBA one year?

ducks
hedo atleast rebounds

Corn on the Colb
05-21-2007, 02:17 PM
hedo atleast rebounds

As opposed to whom?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-21-2007, 02:18 PM
There are a couple people that are on the extreme side of crazy. But what board doesn't have that? :Dwell... when one of you star guards looks like this...

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/61/fullj.getty-74061433jg022_spurs_suns_1_42_48_am.jpg

Crazy just comes natural :lol

FireSternin2007
05-21-2007, 02:30 PM
So who do you think Manu is flipping off in this picture?

Kobulingam
05-21-2007, 02:32 PM
So who do you think Manu is flipping off in this picture?

He was just checking if his left arm was still on fire. Judging by his face, it was.

LilMissSPURfect
05-21-2007, 02:34 PM
He was just checking if his left arm was still on fire. Judging by his face, it was.
:p: He was flipping off the ref for buying that bell flop! :lol

ATRAIN
05-21-2007, 02:50 PM
I personally like some of your players. D. Williams. Okur, AK47. I think you guys need to get better at G - Fisher, and PF -Boozer. Sorry I have never been impressed with him in Clevland. He just doesnt seem like a domminant PF in the league to me. He makes dumb choices and well sucks :). Thats just my opinion.

ATRAIN
05-21-2007, 02:51 PM
I personally like some of your players. D. Williams. Okur, AK47. I think you guys need to get better at G - Fisher, and PF -Boozer. Sorry I have never been impressed with him in Clevland. He just doesnt seem like a domminant PF in the league to me. He makes dumb choices and well sucks :). Thats just my opinion.

Oh yeah and Millsapp is a bad ass too.

ducks
05-21-2007, 02:51 PM
boozer needs to improve his d

spurster
05-21-2007, 04:06 PM
You can stick your El Bow where the sun don't shine.

manubili
05-21-2007, 04:11 PM
I love the way Deron Williams plays. Big props.

Dingle Barry
05-21-2007, 04:12 PM
The only thing about the Jazz I have ever rooted for is AK47 to win Extreme Makeover - Skull Edition...

but I do have a ton of respect for y'all, which is more than I can say about all but a handful of teams in the league.

Dingle Barry
05-21-2007, 04:15 PM
http://citizen.commercialappeal.com/iDiva/images/andrei.jpg

MoSpur
05-21-2007, 04:19 PM
I like the way AK-47 plays. I like the way Deron has the complete package for a point guard.

Corn on the Colb
05-21-2007, 05:39 PM
boozer needs to improve his d

You can say that 100x!

Sasha
05-22-2007, 12:29 AM
Hey guys. Just joined after one of y'all jumped over to TribTalk and asked for some Jazz fans to come and argue with ya! I've been looking for a good Spurs board, but haven't found one 'til now.

With that said, I've always been intrigued by other teams' fans, and always have wondered what they think and how the Jazz look from the outside in. So, do you guys respect the Jazz's game? Or are you looking forward to beating down the Pistons again? Is there any reason for you to believe the Jazz have a chance against you, does anybody scare you from Utah? And on the contrary, is there anybody that you really aren't impressed with and think is a non-factor?

I'll pick your brains!

I'm very curious. :D

They're not whiners. At this point - and after the last series - that's all I care about.

And I don't want Derek Fisher to get the ball anywhere near the end of a game! :madrun