PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the league's "two best teams?"

SpursDynasty
05-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Kori banned my IP address where I live, not my username (I'm not calling her out, I'm just explaining how I'm able to post), so here I am logging on from another location (another city actually, where I don't live, so it's just for today, so chill with the hate posts) and it worked. I don't know if my username will be banned next, so I want to ask this question: What happened to the "league's two best teams" as EVERYBODY called them all season, the Dallas Mavericks and the Phoenix Suns? I LOVE how they're both gone and their weaknesses exposed. I've said all year the Spurs would win the championship and are the league's best team (to MUCH criticism and bashing and you suck and fuck-you-Spurs-Dynasty-youre-a-dumbass in February. Look what happened, I was RIGHT). They're the best team out of the four teams still in the playoffs.

It's so nice to turn on the TV and not see overrated teams and they're shallow and imcomplete jump shooting game strategies.

So: What happened? They were the two best teams in the NBA, right?

Advice to the NBA: End your deal with ABC/ESPN. They SUCK as commentators. TNT is the only network with guys who have real basketball knowledge and not give false hype to overrated flashy jumpshooting teams that fall in the playoffs.

So, what happened? Where are the league's two best teams?

LEONARD
05-21-2007, 02:23 PM
LMAO...

I don't think Kori banned your IP address...

We miss you Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

mavsfan1000
05-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Monosylab... tried to come back. Looks like he will have to go back with that deal if you stay.

Shank
05-21-2007, 02:50 PM
So, what happened? Where are the league's two best teams?

The league's two best teams are on vacation now.

LEONARD
05-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Yep...

I went perch fishing with my 2 yr old over the weekend and couldn't catch shit...ridiculous. PERCH! That was all I asked for...

I hate fishin'...

SpursDynasty
05-21-2007, 03:13 PM
I can post here just this week (Since I'll be here for a week before going back to the location that got banned).

So let's hear the explanations: What happened to the Mavs and Suns? We've heard a season's long worth of explanations why they're the best, right?

Obstructed_View
05-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Yep...

I went perch fishing with my 2 yr old over the weekend and couldn't catch shit...ridiculous. PERCH! That was all I asked for...

I hate fishin'...
Perch will eat anything. Hell, I've caught them off an unbaited hook. If they aren't biting that's a bad day fishin'. But a bad day fishing with your kid is better than a good day doing almost anything else.

SpursDynasty
05-21-2007, 03:25 PM
The Jazz can't beat the Spurs in a 7-game series.

LEONARD
05-21-2007, 03:51 PM
Perch will eat anything. Hell, I've caught them off an unbaited hook. If they aren't biting that's a bad day fishin'. But a bad day fishing with your kid is better than a good day doing almost anything else.

Absolutely...his first time to fish...we had to break in his new Cars fishin' pole. He thought it was more fun to stab the end of the rod into the ground and run away from the water to "reel in" the line though. Hard to get him interested when there wasn't a perch to be seen...

The Jazz can't beat the Spurs in a 7-game series.

Jeff still making predictions after game 1 like he did in the Mavs-Warriors series... :lol

cornbread
05-21-2007, 03:54 PM
we had to break in his new Cars fishin' pole. He thought it was more fun to stab the end of the rod into the ground and run away from the water to "reel in" the line though.
Like father like son!

Shank
05-21-2007, 06:16 PM
The Jazz can beat the Spurs in a 7-game series.

Why would you flip-flop like that again?

duncan228
05-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Why would you flip-flop like that again?

:lmao

dallaskd
05-21-2007, 06:40 PM
they lost

LEONARD
05-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Kori banned my IP address

No, she didn't...

Genius... :donkey

DarrinS
05-22-2007, 09:22 AM
Yep...

I hate fishin'...

I friend of mine has a pond on his property and those damn perch will bite your arms and legs. Agressive little shits.

DDS4
05-22-2007, 10:39 AM
The league's two best teams are on vacation now.

Correction....

The league's two best regular season teams are on vacation now.

ATRAIN
05-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Correction....

The league's two best regular season teams are on vacation now.

I need a vacation.

mavs>spurs2
05-22-2007, 09:39 PM
SpursDynasty's return is a fluke.

theMUHMEshow
05-22-2007, 10:22 PM
Pistons and Spurs are still playing?

texlawman
05-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Um let's see the Suns we're beat by themselves when they lost their composure. Those suspensions bailed the Spurs out or they would be fishing.

Dallas just got beat by a hot team. I'm still trying to figure out how we lost. Nelson schooled Johnson. I still think they are the best team though. They just flat out didn't execute in the series and paid for it.

I've always thought the Spurs were the third best team this year so they probably will win the championship now. Proof that hip checks go along way.

SpursDynasty
05-22-2007, 11:36 PM
Nice try, but in the 5 games that Phoenix had all their players, San Antonio was 3-2 vs Phoenix. They would have won the series anyway.

The Spurs have been the best team in the NBA all season and were the favorites to win the championship.

thewatcher
05-23-2007, 12:11 AM
SpursDynaty's heterosexuality is a fluke.

Johnny RIngo
05-23-2007, 01:31 AM
Suns and Mavs were never the two best teams. They're both mentally weak and too accustomed to choking. Neither team will ever win a championship. This quote from The Hustler describes the Suns and Mav fans perfectly:

You have the best excuse in the world for losing; no trouble losing when you got a good excuse. Winning... that can be heavy on your back, too, like a monkey. You'll drop that load too when you got an excuse. All you gotta do is learn to feel sorry for yourself. One of the best indoor sports, feeling sorry for yourself. A sport enjoyed by all, especially the born losers.