PDA

View Full Version : Calling all articles

mikekim
05-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Hello all...I've been bookmarking articles about the Spurs-Suns series...articles that stick up for the spurs..haha

And I lost those bookmarks recently.
And I would search for the articles in the forum but I don't remember the titles of most of them and some of the thread titles didn't have the title in it.

I have found some (the search feature is up!) but I would really appreciate it if people could post whatever articles they have bookmarked or know of in this thread for me--articles that were written by sportswriters during the Suns-Spurs series and right after it.

Thanks a lot. (I don't know if a thread like this will annoy people or not...i don't know why I think this.)

ducks
05-21-2007, 07:53 PM
just go back 20 pages or so

mikekim
05-21-2007, 08:04 PM
Alright...man..I just wanted to save some time. Also I figure it's a good thread to have for a while.

The reason why I want to have the articles in the first place is for whenever I talk basketball with my laker fan friends online (i live in southern california). I just want to send them a link to the article instead of wasting time arguing, haha

I figure it wouldn't be much trouble for people to just post links from their browser's bookmarks in this thread.

It's not some hidden desire to have a thread that gets a lot of responses or whatnot. On a semi-related note, I don't understand why people want that (start a thread that gets a lot of responses) so much in forums and also why people are so adamant about preventing that in forums (assuming the thread is on a respectable topic). It's like "popular thread envy" or something...like penis envy.

anyways, if people want to help me out, i guess they can post the links, if they don't, they don't.

If people don't, I guess I'll just set aside some time to look for the articles (some were from blogs I don't usually read or know the link to).