PDA

View Full Version : LeBron is a JOKE

Chr!s Childs
05-21-2007, 10:24 PM
forget what I said. :depressed

Tobias
05-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Donyell Marshall is a scrub??

I agree that Lebrob shoulda taken it to the hole and woulda got the foul if he did, but Donyell aint exactly a crummy shooter.

CubanMustGo
05-21-2007, 10:46 PM
LeBron has a bad case of Dirkitis.

ducks
05-21-2007, 10:56 PM
ducks loves it

bdictjames
05-21-2007, 11:03 PM
Donyell holds the record for most three-pointers in a game.

Marshall >>>>> Childs

Rosie O'Donnell
05-22-2007, 12:03 AM
The final play of the 4th quarter is proof why. He drove to the rim and PASSED the ball, to a scrub who's shot never had a chance. In that situation, Kobe doesn't pass. Wade doesn't pass. Duncan doesn't pass. LeBron is a soul-less media machine of empty highlight reels and dunks that will be swallowed up by history along with his career of zero rings.
Don't even know the players names so STFU

flipcritic
05-22-2007, 12:13 AM
Give me a break. I don't like Lebron any more than anyone else in here. But I saw the game and Marshall was wide open. Detroit's defense was set up to stop Lebron on almost every play (they pretty much threw 3 guys at him whenever they could).

This is another case of the media magnifying the negatives as much as possible (just like the Horry-Nash debacle), making a catastrophe out of little details.

Kobulingam
05-22-2007, 12:21 AM
The final play of the 4th quarter is proof why. He drove to the rim and PASSED the ball, to a scrub who's shot never had a chance. In that situation, Kobe doesn't pass. Wade doesn't pass. Duncan doesn't pass. LeBron is a soul-less media machine of empty highlight reels and dunks that will be swallowed up by history along with his career of zero rings.

He had an easy dunk too. He might have gotten an AND1.

I don't think anyone expected him to pass since he had a clear path.

Not only that play, but in many clutch moments Lebron either sucks or defers to teammates when he should not.

TheSanityAnnex
05-22-2007, 01:10 AM
And if Marshall hits that shot, LeBrons a hero.

trueD
05-22-2007, 01:20 AM
About 12 seconds to go, Cav's were out of TO's and needed a three to win. They went for it.

SRJ
05-22-2007, 02:49 AM
Yeah, finding the open man is a big waste of time in basketball.

In game five of the 2005 Finals, Ginobili should have jacked up a three from the corner with two guys draped all over him. Instead, he passed to a wide-open teammate - because Manu Ginobili is a JOKE.

Or, more to the point, Chris Childs is a JACKASS.

mavsfan1000
05-22-2007, 03:24 AM
Marshall is known for his 3 point shooting. I'd say Lebron made the right choice and it could've allowed them to steal game 1. Detroit>>>Cleveland though.

J.T.
05-22-2007, 04:06 AM
LBJ is about eight good teammates away from winning a ring. I could actually go my entire life without seeing him win a championship and be completely happy.

himat
05-22-2007, 05:08 AM
He made the right play. When you are doubled someone is wide open. Donyell was wide open, he just missed the shot. The play was great, but the execution was not.

Kobulingam
05-22-2007, 07:40 AM
Yeah, finding the open man is a big waste of time in basketball.

In game five of the 2005 Finals, Ginobili should have jacked up a three from the corner with two guys draped all over him. Instead, he passed to a wide-open teammate - because Manu Ginobili is a JOKE.

Or, more to the point, Chris Childs is a JACKASS.

Lebron had an opening for a layup/dunk. Actually he could have dunked that shit easily. Why would he pass it up? That was going to guarantee overtime.

Soul_Patch
05-22-2007, 08:12 AM
Detroit played like ass last night and still won.

Cleveland is in for a 4 and out imho.

lebomb
05-22-2007, 08:20 AM

Yep.....Bron should have dunked it.

trueD
05-22-2007, 08:33 AM
Lebron had an opening for a layup/dunk. Actually he could have dunked that shit easily. Why would he pass it up? That was going to guarantee overtime.
Cav's were out of TO's, at a disadvantage being at Detroit for an O.T., and Bron ran the play that was diagramed TO STEAL THE GAME.

Was anyone else actually watching?

:rolleyes

Sec24Row7
05-22-2007, 09:27 AM
Lebron can't win...

If he forces up shots against the Piston's triple teams... he is a ballhog and gets it from Mike Brown...

If he passes the TNT crew says he is choking...

The Pistons are the better team anyway... it should be no suprise that they lost...

ducks
05-22-2007, 09:29 AM
About 12 seconds to go, Cav's were out of TO's and needed a three to win. They went for it.
should have went for the dunk
maybe and one because he is the james he might have got the whistle to
or if not foul immediatle and go for the three next time

ATRAIN
05-22-2007, 09:32 AM
the pressure is finally getting to him

nkdlunch
05-22-2007, 09:38 AM
I agree lebronze is an american Dirk. He had a wide open layup but instead passed it to a guy that just came off the bench. :idiot

mabber
05-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Give me a break. I don't like Lebron any more than anyone else in here. But I saw the game and Marshall was wide open. Detroit's defense was set up to stop Lebron on almost every play (they pretty much threw 3 guys at him whenever they could).

This is another case of the media magnifying the negatives as much as possible (just like the Horry-Nash debacle), making a catastrophe out of little details.

I agree, plus the refs were allowing the Pistons to make a lot of contact with LeBron (w/o calling fouls). LeBron made the correct play.

Agloco
05-22-2007, 11:52 AM

Whether or not you agree with it, its the right move. Sheed was heading over and Rip was in the area as well. Thats a triple team and you still believe that hes supposed to try a bank shot falling to his left rather than pass to a wide open teammate?

Didn't Jordan pass to Kerr to win a game in the finals? What about when Paxson hit the game winner against Phoenix in 93? Who brought the ball up the court on that possession then gave it up?

Fact is, if Marshall hits that we are all applauding how great a distributor LeBron is and how unselfish and trusting in his teammates he is even with the game on the line.

It was the right play, they just missed the shot. You always go for the tie at home and the win on the road.

peskypesky
05-22-2007, 12:09 PM
LeBron will get skewered either way. If he doesn't pass the ball, he's called a "ball-hog", and if he passes the ball he's accused of not being "clutch".

That being said, if I'm a coach of team and we're down two at the end of the game, we DO NOT go for a 3. We go for a high percentage shot and/or free throws by driving it to the hoop. Even the best 3-pt shooters are far under 50%, so going for a three is just asking for a loss in my opinion.

NBA Junkie
05-22-2007, 12:13 PM
And if Marshall hits that shot, LeBrons a hero.

Word!

peskypesky
05-22-2007, 12:15 PM
You always go for the tie at home and the win on the road.

Not me. Donyell is a 35% 3-pt shooter, so if you go for a three, you're giving yourself a 2 out of 3 chance of losing a game. And when you've fought all game long to beat a team on their court, why handicap yourself like that?

TheNextGen
05-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Gotta agree for once with the original poster..If you are that close to the basket, you gotta go for the 2 points....then foul and hope for a missed free throw by Detroit.

TheNextGen
05-22-2007, 12:16 PM
LeBron will get skewered either way. If he doesn't pass the ball, he's called a "ball-hog", and if he passes the ball he's accused of not being "clutch".

Bullcrap...only Kobe Bryant is labeled that way. Noone has EVER called Lebron a ballhog.

Agloco
05-22-2007, 12:19 PM
Not me. Donyell is a 35% 3-pt shooter, so if you go for a three, you're giving yourself a 2 out of 3 chance of losing a game. And when you've fought all game long to beat a team on their court, why handicap yourself like that?

You asked the right question, about the wrong shot......

Why would LeBron try a fading-to-his-left bank shot while flying towards the basline over two long defenders in front of him?

Marshall was wide open. 35% on an open shot is better than the chance LeBron had on his shot.

Also, it's a common philosophy in sports. You go for the win on the road, tie at home. This is especially so in Clevelands case. They had been struggling the entire game. Why the heck would they want to go into OT on the road after that?

itzsoweezee
05-22-2007, 12:41 PM
please, enough with the excuses. they were down by 2 and lebron had a fucking layup. he's two feet from the basket and he passes out for a three??? it was a horrible decision. at worst, lebron is a pussy unwilling to make the big play. at best, he's a fucking idiot for passing up a layup.

peskypesky
05-22-2007, 12:52 PM
You go for the win on the road, tie at home. This is especially so in Clevelands case. They had been struggling the entire game. Why the heck would they want to go into OT on the road after that?

It looked to me like it was Detroit that was struggling the whole game. Since they were LOSING at HOME.

And "why would you want to go into OT on the road"? It's better than heading to the locker room with a bitter loss.

nkdlunch
05-22-2007, 12:54 PM
please, enough with the excuses. they were down by 2 and lebron had a fucking layup. he's two feet from the basket and he passes out for a three??? it was a horrible decision. at worst, lebron is a pussy unwilling to make the big play. at best, he's a fucking idiot for passing up a layup.

I agree w/this.

he had an open layup, cause he had Prince beat.

I don't understand the logic of going for the win. it's retarded.

You go for the easiest shot, the better % shot. 100% of the time.

ducks
05-22-2007, 06:54 PM
James, who didn't attempt a single free throw in 45 minutes, was chided by some critics who believe a superstar should never pass up the big shot. Kobe Bryant certainly wouldn't have, and Michael Jordan did only when out of options.

"I've got a problem with the best player on the floor not taking any of these shots down the stretch," TNT analyst Charles Barkley said. "He passed it to (Zydrunas) Ilgauskas twice, he passed it to Larry Hughes and he passed it to Marshall. If I'm the best player on the court, I've got to get a shot. That's not a criticism, that's a fact."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-lebronspass&prov=ap&type=lgns

ducks
05-24-2007, 11:08 PM
another awesome game from that james fellow tonight

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-24-2007, 11:13 PM
another awesome game from that james fellow tonight
:lol you're relishing this.

I think Lebron's coach sucks, and doesn't know how to set up an offensive gameplan with him. Nevertheless, I think Lebron's gonna do really well in game 3.

James, who didn't attempt a single free throw in 45 minutes, was chided by some critics who believe a superstar should never pass up the big shot. Kobe Bryant certainly wouldn't have, and Michael Jordan did only when out of options.

"I've got a problem with the best player on the floor not taking any of these shots down the stretch," TNT analyst Charles Barkley said. "He passed it to (Zydrunas) Ilgauskas twice, he passed it to Larry Hughes and he passed it to Marshall. If I'm the best player on the court, I've got to get a shot. That's not a criticism, that's a fact."
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-lebronspass&prov=ap&type=lgns

:lol why do you cherry-pick quotes? Charles Barkley actually had some positive things to say about Lebron in today's game.

ducks
05-24-2007, 11:17 PM
THE PROBLEM IS JAMES SUCKS AT FREE THROWS LATE IN THE GAMES
CAVS coach just knows plays for james and not his teamates
blaming this on cavs coach is lame
james is suppose to be all that

and yes I am relishing this!

ducks
05-24-2007, 11:19 PM
:lol you're relishing this.

I think Lebron's coach sucks, and doesn't know how to set up an offensive gameplan with him. Nevertheless, I think Lebron's gonna do really well in game 3.

:lol why do you cherry-pick quotes? Charles Barkley actually had some positive things to say about Lebron in today's game.
that was from last game I did not post quotes from todays game yet

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
05-24-2007, 11:44 PM
THE PROBLEM IS JAMES SUCKS AT FREE THROWS LATE IN THE GAMES
CAVS coach just knows plays for james and not his teamates
blaming this on cavs coach is lame
james is suppose to be all that

and yes I am relishing this!
Heh, well tis' true.

That missed free throw reflects badly on Bron' Bron.

Wade is the more mature and prepared player for big games in the East.

ducks
05-24-2007, 11:48 PM
yep
manu is so much clutch compared to james

thewatcher
05-25-2007, 12:11 AM

duncan DOES pass, if not, he miss the 99.99% of the big shots

KidCongo
05-25-2007, 06:15 AM
Donyell Marshall is a scrub??

I agree that Lebrob shoulda taken it to the hole and woulda got the foul if he did, but Donyell aint exactly a crummy shooter.

i think it showed in game 2 LBJ won't get a foul call if he goes to the hole so he most well go for someone who ain't being mugged.

florige
05-25-2007, 07:26 AM
The thing right now that most hurt Lebron's game is his jumper. Granted it is getting better, it is nowhere compared to Carmelo' and Wade'. Even though Wade can't shoot 3's too well, that corner baseline shot of his is money most of the time. Melo probably has the best jumpshot out of the three. LBJ looks like he just cocks it back and heaves it up. Melo and Wade look alot more polished when they shoot, and it shows.

monosylab1k
05-27-2007, 10:05 PM
bump

monosylab1k
05-29-2007, 10:21 PM
bump

dallaskd
05-29-2007, 10:23 PM
:lol

NorCal510
05-29-2007, 11:27 PM
lebron is a mofuckin boSS!

monosylab1k
05-31-2007, 11:01 PM
bump

Chr!s Childs
05-31-2007, 11:41 PM
bump

I'm not even going to do a Dallas Mavericks truth Joke.
Instead, I'm going to play it safe. Until the cavs win this series then LeBron is forever to me.......a COMPLETE JOKE!

Chr!s Childs
05-31-2007, 11:42 PM
And don't ever bump my thread without permission.

Kori Ellis
05-31-2007, 11:43 PM
Until the cavs win this series then LeBron is forever to me.......a COMPLETE JOKE!

I'm sure he'll be totally crushed by your opinion of him :dramaquee

KFRebel
05-31-2007, 11:46 PM

OWN3D!

Chr!s Childs
05-31-2007, 11:47 PM

Whaaaaaaa.....Kori how could you......nevermind.

When you are 1 game away from the finals and chokes it away, you are a JOKE and that's exactly what I think is going to happen. Until the cavs win the series which I think they won't, I will eat my crow, until then.........LEBRON IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!

Chr!s Childs
05-31-2007, 11:48 PM
OWN3D!
:flipoff

Chr!s Childs
06-01-2007, 12:03 AM
Oh and by the way...

There has to be another deal set in place. Since mono broke it, he should be penalized with another one. Here it is........

If the cavs win this series, then Kori can ban me Forever, but if the pistons win this series, then mono's vegetable IP on this site shall be pulled from its socket.

whadduya say?

monosylab1k
06-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Oh and by the way...

There has to be another deal set in place. Since mono broke it, he should be penalized with another one. Here it is........

If the cavs win this series, then Kori can ban me Forever, but if the pistons win this series, then mono's vegetable IP on this site shall be pulled from its socket.

whadduya say?

1. I didn't breat the other deal, look up what SpursDynasty himself said.

2. Bring it on, bitch, but we all know you'll never own up. I owned up until SpursDynasty said himself that I was able to be released from the deal.

btw, I also think Detroit is coming back to win the series, but calling Lebron a joke is fucking stupid.

Chr!s Childs
06-01-2007, 12:15 AM
1. I didn't breat the other deal, look up what SpursDynasty himself said.

2. Bring it on, bitch, but we all know you'll never own up. I owned up until SpursDynasty said himself that I was able to be released from the deal.

btw, I also think Detroit is coming back to win the series, but calling Lebron a joke is fucking stupid.

What a cop out man. You know you want LeBron James to win the series...otherwise you wouldn't of bumped my thread like 10 times. You know you love LeBron with all your heart. You're just scared to admit it. Man up and stop being a pussy. He's a joke whether you like it or not. And if the deal is still possible, you're still going to have to follow through.

LeBron is a joke because being up 3-2 and a chance to go to the finals...someone has to take the blame. LeJoke better deliver or he will be critcized more than the choke ass mavs.

monosylab1k
06-01-2007, 12:16 AM
And don't ever bump my thread without permission.

I'll bump whatever the fuck I want, crackhead.

monosylab1k
06-01-2007, 12:18 AM
You know you want LeBron James to win the series...otherwise you wouldn't of bumped my thread like 10 times. You know you love LeBron with all your heart. You're just scared to admit it.

I've already said over and over that Lebron is a badass. And he's shut all of his detractors up with the way he's played. That still doesn't mean his team is guaranteed to win, because Detroit is still a great team. So eat it, asshole. You know you jerk it to your Lebron poster every night.

Chr!s Childs
06-01-2007, 12:19 AM
I'll bump whatever the fuck I want, crackhead.

monosylab1k = Bitter Yes, it's true. what ashame

Sorry about the mavs, I guess your little boyfriend isn't giving you the attention you want that's why you want to go out your way and call people crackheads. Whatever makes you sleep at night.......Fucking homo.

Erect as a Bull
06-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Fuck the Knicks......

LMFAO Knicks fan talking shit

What a goon...

monosylab1k
06-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Hey how did the Knicks do in the postseason? What about last year? Gosh, if they sucked, they must have an awesome draft pick, right? OH WAIT, that's right, EDDDDYYYYY CUUUUUURRRRYYYYYYY

Chr!s Childs
06-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Fuck the Knicks......

LMFAO Knicks fan talking shit

What a goon...

STFU and beat it clown.................................

DISMISSED.

monosylab1k
06-01-2007, 12:22 AM
good night, Childs, don't let your dick chafe from all that jerking off to Lebron replays on Youtube...

Erect as a Bull
06-01-2007, 12:24 AM
STFU and beat it clown.................................

DISMISSED.

LMFAO Knicks

Look Bitch dont you EVER SAY STFU to me.

Lebron>you

YOu fucking n00bs!!

Lebron>Chr!s Childs
06-01-2007, 12:24 AM
haha childs. i bet u feel like a dumb fucking cunt now dont cha?
LeBron FUCKING owns u nub

Chr!s Childs
06-01-2007, 12:25 AM
Hey how did the Knicks do in the postseason? What about last year? Gosh, if they sucked, they must have an awesome draft pick, right? OH WAIT, that's right, EDDDDYYYYY CUUUUUURRRRYYYYYYY

Look, everyone knows the knicks suck ass and I admit that, but I have something to be proud of for the franchise as a whole, we have championships, your team on the other hand the mavs,....... just cheer for the other texas team in the finals, OK?

Chr!s Childs
06-01-2007, 12:28 AM
haha childs. i bet u feel like a dumb fucking cunt now dont cha?
LeBron FUCKING owns u nub

?

Agloco
06-01-2007, 12:39 AM

Be careful what you wish for.........

Kinda scary tonight eh? Is LeBron still a joke?

Chr!s Childs
06-01-2007, 12:54 AM
Be careful what you wish for.........

Kinda scary tonight eh? Is LeBron still a joke?

Series isn't over yet......

Lebron still has the Joke Monkey on his back.

LEONARD
06-01-2007, 08:26 AM
LMAO...serious ownage going on...

DarkReign
06-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Why are Mavs fans so happy? IF Detroit loses this series, its still wont be mentioned in the same breath as the only time in NBA history a #8 seed beat a #1 seed.

Why so happy again?

monosylab1k
06-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Why are Mavs fans so happy? IF Detroit loses this series, its still wont be mentioned in the same breath as the only time in NBA history a #8 seed beat a #1 seed.

Why so happy again?

Where the hell are you even coming from? A KNICKS fan made this thread, the other threads were started by SPURS fans, and this has NOTHING to do with the Pistons and EVERYTHING to do with these idiots that tried to criticize Lebron and call him a choker and a joke and everything else. For the most part, Pistons fans respected Lebron FAR MORE than anybody else. Maybe try reading more than 1 page before trying some weak ass Mavfan smack talk.

Most Mavs fans don't care one bit anymore about what happened to our team....we're still watching the playoffs and we can appreciate a superhuman performance when we see it. apparently you'd rather read into it that we take joy in your team losing when really we just enjoyed seeing Lebron light it up, especially after all the shit being talked about him. The only team I take joy in watching lose is the Spurs, I could give a fuck less about your shitty team.

LEONARD
06-01-2007, 08:59 AM

Why so happy again?

:dizzy :wtf

see what mono said...

MadDog73
06-01-2007, 09:01 AM
Wow. I never thought I'd be rooting for monosylab1k. :lol

Chr!s Childs is either an idiot or a troll. 48 pts. 29-30 of Cleveland's last points. The guy is amazing, basically a one man team is beating a former NBA Champion team. (with the caveat that now that Detroit has that pussy Chris Webber, they will never win anything as long as they keep Title Kryptonite around!)

Cavs in 6. Book it.

Then Spurs over Cavs in 5. :smokin

But honestly, it doesn't even matter if Lebron goes to the Finals or not...

if game 5 doesn't prove he's not a "joke", then nothing will.

Erect as a Bull
06-02-2007, 03:20 AM
Wow. I never thought I'd be rooting for monosylab1k. :lol

Chr!s Childs is either an idiot or a troll. 48 pts. 29-30 of Cleveland's last points. The guy is amazing, basically a one man team is beating a former NBA Champion team. (with the caveat that now that Detroit has that pussy Chris Webber, they will never win anything as long as they keep Title Kryptonite around!)

Cavs in 6. Book it.

Then Spurs over Cavs in 5. :smokin

But honestly, it doesn't even matter if Lebron goes to the Finals or not...

if game 5 doesn't prove he's not a "joke", then nothing will.

Chris Childs is a Fucking Idiot Troll
LMFAO @ Him
What a dumb fucking wah....

Too funny

Friggin loser

Chr!s Childs
06-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Mods...Delete this thread.

Chr!s Childs
06-02-2007, 10:39 PM
LeBron is not a joke.

KFRebel
06-02-2007, 10:56 PM
You shouldn't have said sorry. You should have said: "Fucking Stern and refs gave away the series!!!!".

I'm not joking. Now that you said you're sorry, it's going straight to the archives. Classic Threads archive that is.

Roxsfan
06-02-2007, 10:56 PM
Lebron is ok........ :smokin

Chr!s Childs
06-02-2007, 11:18 PM
You shouldn't have said sorry. You should have said: "Fucking Stern and refs gave away the series!!!!".

I'm not joking. Now that you said you're sorry, it's going straight to the archives. Classic Threads archive that is.

No.

I have tremendous respect for LeBron now. I'm not even going to blame the refs and stern because the cavs simply played better than the pistons.

LeBron did something Kobe Bitch ass couldn't do.......GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED! I respect that so much. Kudos to LeBron! :toast

KFRebel
06-02-2007, 11:29 PM
No.

I have tremendous respect for LeBron now. I'm not even going to blame the refs and stern because the cavs simply played better than the pistons.

LeBron did something Kobe Bitch ass couldn't do.......GET HIS TEAMMATES INVOLVED! I respect that so much. Kudos to LeBron! :toast

Eh, well said. But still, this is going straight to the archives.

SRJ
06-03-2007, 12:08 AM
lebron didn't even score that much
gibson is mvp
lebron missed 5 free throws

monosylab1k
06-03-2007, 01:21 AM

Get the fuck out.

monosylab1k
06-03-2007, 01:22 AM
on second thought, stick around, I need someone to shampoo my balls for me.

Chris Childs
06-03-2007, 02:25 AM
on second thought, stick around, I need someone to shampoo my balls for me.

QUOTED.

himat
06-03-2007, 02:29 AM
The guy is already an athletic freak. The refs babying will make him untouchable soon.

Erect as a Bull
06-03-2007, 03:50 AM
ROFLMFAO @ Chris.
Bout time you eat your words.

Fucking idiotic thread on your part.

Shows how much you know.

Fucking n00b!

ilovedrewgooden
06-03-2007, 10:18 AM
ok... apperntly you all are wrong about Lebron sucking...
cuz they won!!!
THEY ARE THE CHAMPS!!
and were going all the way, and anyone that still dissargees,
then go suck it.
cuz they won...
not the pistions.
personally i think that the pistions all together are a joke.
they got beat by us.. [ the cavs]
and we never even been eastern champs!!

dirk4mvp
06-03-2007, 10:19 AM
ok... apperntly you all are wrong about Lebron sucking...
cuz they won!!!
THEY ARE THE CHAMPS!!
and were going all the way, and anyone that still dissargees,
then go suck it.
cuz they won...
not the pistions.
personally i think that the pistions all together are a joke.
they got beat by us.. [ the cavs]
and we never even been eastern champs!!

:lol

Is this the first of what's to come?