PDA

View Full Version : No championship for the Spurs

Steve_Nash00
05-22-2007, 01:20 AM
in fact they won't even be in the finals

its gonna be cavs vs. jazz

who woulda thought huh the Spurs won't get passed the Jazz (Okur..Williams) and dont bring up game 1 now that they are use to your dirty and shitty play they will be more adapted hopefully you won't suspend their star players.

Vingianx
05-22-2007, 01:25 AM
boohoo cry me a river sand flea

Budkin
05-22-2007, 01:26 AM
Don't you have some fishing to do? Go away, you are taking time away from the Jazz trolls.

saporvida
05-22-2007, 01:33 AM

who woulda thought huh the Spurs won't get passed the Jazz (Okur..Williams) and dont bring up game 1 now that they are use to your dirty and shitty play they will be more adapted hopefully you won't suspend their star players.

steve_nash00? steve nash 00 rings?

Obstructed_View
05-22-2007, 01:34 AM
"past"?

L.I.T
05-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Someone should tell this guy he's still logged into his Suns troll name.

Oh, I think I just did. Nevermind.

flipcritic
05-22-2007, 01:38 AM
Better late than never e troll?

misterx91578
05-22-2007, 01:40 AM
stfu

dbreiden83080
05-22-2007, 01:42 AM

If your star player had an IQ over 12 he would have stayed put where he belongs and you guys may still be playing. Start drafting smarter big men to avoid these kind of problems in the future.

Obstructed_View
05-22-2007, 01:48 AM
Amare wasn't even smart enough to show up for the season ending meeting after all but one of his teammates publicly defended his idiotic actions. How any Suns fan would have any spare venom for the Spurs completely escapes me.

jaffies
05-22-2007, 01:49 AM
shouldn't you be busy? (http://local.yahoo.com/AZ/Phoenix/Recreation+Sporting+Goods/Fishing)

Man In Black
05-22-2007, 01:56 AM
Or standing in the line to get into the pool with these scrubs?
http://www.azcentral.com/php-bin/commphotos/view.php?id=54451

100%duncan
05-22-2007, 02:06 AM
shut your mouth up men!spurs will win that championship.your just doing this because your stupid bitch team lost. :madrun

romain.star
05-22-2007, 02:18 AM
just don't answer to his thread... that's exactly what is looking for
just ignore these stupid threads...

Strike
05-22-2007, 02:20 AM

:troll :dont

Extra Stout
05-22-2007, 08:30 AM

That was the closest the Suns will come to a championship for the rest of your life. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just keep applying the cream; the searing pain will subside eventually, and you'll be able to sit down comfortably again.

BreezeHillBill
05-22-2007, 08:45 AM

Suns are gone. Go home and be quiet.

Jimcs50
05-22-2007, 08:46 AM

Well, then save us some fish, ok?

MadDog73
05-22-2007, 08:51 AM
Idiot. :madrun

It's not going to be Jazz vs. Cavs...

It's going to be Jazz vs. Pistons in Finals.

:rolleyes

mattyc
05-22-2007, 08:52 AM

I always wanted to meet someone who could read the future. I always envisioned that they would be more coherent though.

I'm disappointed.

Ballcox
05-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Wow, your logic in why we'll lose is inescapable-I found myself confounded by it for all of......................about maybe 2 to 3 seconds, and then I completely dismissed you for the troll you are.

Please feel free to return when you actually have something relevant to say. :sleep

duncanchick21
05-22-2007, 08:58 AM

So you're not bitter right? :nope

samikeyp
05-22-2007, 08:59 AM
:lmao

oh....you were serious about that.

nope, still applies..:lmao

nkdlunch
05-22-2007, 09:29 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/nkdlunch/suns_gang9.jpg

Hook Dem
05-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Ya'll are being too harsh on him. He knows this because sir charles switched his pick. Someone just forgot to tell him that is the kiss of death! :spin

DarrinS
05-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Is it just me, or does it appear that the average age of Suns-fan posters are 11-12'ish?

sa_butta
05-22-2007, 09:32 AM

who woulda thought huh the Spurs won't get passed the Jazz (Okur..Williams) and dont bring up game 1 now that they are use to your dirty and shitty play they will be more adapted hopefully you won't suspend their star players. Thats a gutsy pick after both of those teams lost game one. If it was Jazz and Cavs noone would watch anyways.

MadDog73
05-22-2007, 09:43 AM
Ya'll are being too harsh on him. He knows this because sir charles switched his pick. Someone just forgot to tell him that is the kiss of death! :spin

Did Chuck pick the Cavs over the Pistons, too?

That's the giveaway the OP is either a joke or an idiot. (or both...)

Kent_in_Atlanta
05-22-2007, 10:28 AM

Funny stuff!

SoCalSpursFan
05-22-2007, 10:31 AM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g159/servnace1/Giveafuckometre.gif

TampaDude
05-22-2007, 10:33 AM

Don't you have some trout to clean??? :lol

RedWingz
05-22-2007, 11:05 AM
WOW LOOK AT ME I CAN COME ONTO A FORUM AND BE THE BESTEST TROLL TOO HAHA! SPURS SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK WOOHOO GO SUNS GO PACERS GO EUROPE IN THE RYDER CUP WOOHOOOO :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

seriously though,can being a moron on the sports forum of a rival team really dull the pain of getting your :donkey kicked by the Spurs?

ATRAIN
05-22-2007, 11:17 AM

This troll posted the same thing in the Detroit forum saying no championship for the Pistons hahaha what a noob.

GrandeDavid
05-22-2007, 11:30 AM

Let's work on that puncutation, capitalization and use of commas before we post. We want to be coherent, okay sweetness?

Okay? Thanks! :)

judaspriestess
05-22-2007, 12:20 PM

don't bring up the suns of bitches game one that they lost with your whole team intact and home court advantage, is that the one you are referring to? :rolleyes