PDA

View Full Version : Sheed almost had Horry pt2

theMUHMEshow
05-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Everyone saw the play last night...but here is something interesting that I have gathered from talking to Sheed after the game and now talking to RIP and Flip today at practice.

Here is Sheed last night telling us he thought Lebron was going to shoot the last shot.
Listen here (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=0521SHEED_3.mp3)

Here is FLIP today telling us that we (detroit) had a defensive breakdown
Listen here (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=0522FLIP_4.mp3)

...and here is RIP today telling us that they knew Donyell was going to take the shot.
listen here (http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=audio&file=0522RIP_2.mp3)

...now, Sheed is always F'n around during the timeouts...is it me or does anyone see a problem here?

*all sound is from Jason Muhme :D*

Mr. Body
05-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Sucks, because he'll be paying more attention next time 'round (in the Finals).

theMUHMEshow
05-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Sucks, because he'll be paying more attention next time 'round (in the Finals).

Sheed is a fucking idiot. He was jerking around during timeouts last night and acting like a complete dumbass. Its the ECF and he was bullshitting with Rick Mahorn during timeouts! :madrun

Vinnie_Johnson
05-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Sheed is a fucking idiot. He was jerking around during timeouts last night and acting like a complete dumbass. Its the ECF and he was bullshitting with Rick Mahorn during timeouts! :madrun

Hey that's our Idiot you talking about The same idiot that had 7 blocks last night. The same idiot that made us a championship level team. :pctoss

JamStone
05-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Rasheed played great last night. But, no doubt about it, that was a huge brain fart on his part.

spursreport
05-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Sheed has NEVER beaten a team with Horry on it in a 7 game series during his career. He is Horry's bitch. I am sure he thought he knew the same exact thing in 2005 because this wasnt the first Horry moment he was a part of.

Vinnie_Johnson
05-22-2007, 06:24 PM
Sheed has NEVER beaten a team with Horry on it in a 7 game series during his career. He is Horry's bitch. I am sure he thought he knew the same exact thing in 2005 because this wasnt the first Horry moment he was a part of.

OMG you are too funny :lol :lol :lol

stretch
05-22-2007, 06:37 PM
that is the stupidest statement ive seen in a long time. then again... it is from spursreport, so i shouldnt be too shocked. i guess i better get ready for his usual replies about how the Mavs suck, choked, etc, and that im a hypocrite or some bullshit like that which he cant ever prove, cuz hes too fuckin' dumb to think of any other comeback.

spursreport
05-22-2007, 07:03 PM
that is the stupidest statement ive seen in a long time. then again... it is from spursreport, so i shouldnt be too shocked. i guess i better get ready for his usual replies about how the Mavs suck, choked, etc, and that im a hypocrite or some bullshit like that which he cant ever prove, cuz hes too fuckin' dumb to think of any other comeback.

You seem angry. You must be pissed off that my team is still alive while yours is the laughing stock of the NBA. You talked alot of shit and claimed how amazing Dirk is, how overrated Parker is, How awesome Josh Howard is, why Avery is such a great coach etc etc etc and karma is now being a bitch to you for it. Oh well at least you have the Raiders to look foward to. :lol :lol Hope you are enjoying your off season you piece of shit! :clap :toast

spursreport
05-22-2007, 07:04 PM
OMG you are too funny :lol :lol :lol

:)

21GoSpursGo9
05-22-2007, 07:09 PM

Question why do you have to be an asshole? You are making Spurs fans look stupid and classless. It is on thing to talk shit, it is another to just hate which is what you are doing.

21GoSpursGo9
05-22-2007, 07:12 PM

While I agree he is a dumbass, can you please private message the guy if you hate him so much. I just hate threads where personal insults that have nothing to do with the thread topic take over. Again I have seen enough of his posts to agree with your comments about him. Thank you.

stretch
05-22-2007, 08:54 PM
You seem angry. You must be pissed off that my team is still alive while yours is the laughing stock of the NBA. You talked alot of shit and claimed how amazing Dirk is, how overrated Parker is, How awesome Josh Howard is, why Avery is such a great coach etc etc etc and karma is now being a bitch to you for it. Oh well at least you have the Raiders to look foward to. :lol :lol Hope you are enjoying your off season you piece of shit! :clap :toast
You're too predicatble. I called you out already for saying that, and yet you still do it. You're fuckin' pathetic.

stretch
05-22-2007, 08:57 PM
While I agree he is a dumbass, can you please private message the guy if you hate him so much. I just hate threads where personal insults that have nothing to do with the thread topic take over. Again I have seen enough of his posts to agree with your comments about him. Thank you.
lol, i don't really hate him. i dont hate him one bit. but he is a dumbass. that is a fact. and i did make a topic related comment. i said that his comment about sheed and horry was incredibly stupid. but i will try to limit my negative comments towards the guy... but sometimes, he just makes it so hard to be nice, you gotta understand that.

21GoSpursGo9
05-22-2007, 09:14 PM
lol, i don't really hate him. i dont hate him one bit. but he is a dumbass. that is a fact. and i did make a topic related comment. i said that his comment about sheed and horry was incredibly stupid. but i will try to limit my negative comments towards the guy... but sometimes, he just makes it so hard to be nice, you gotta understand that.

I agree 100%. Sorry if I am trying to be a thread nazi cuz I really am not. I just have seen him ruin so many threads it pisses me the fuck off. :lol :lol I wont lie though, I do get a kick out of you going at him. :lol

stretch
05-23-2007, 07:38 AM
lol. no problem man. i understand. and i REALLY understand the part about him ruining threads. i still dont get why he talks shit about this board and how spursreport is so great, but never shuts the fuck up here. if his board is so fuckin great, then why post here? but i honestly dont want him to leave. hes fun to fuck with, and to get a good laugh out of when he posts retarded shit.