PDA

View Full Version : last minute flights? where to go on web for such info.?

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:18 PM
greetings spurstalkers.

do any of you happy go lucky spursfan types know a good website for last minute travel? I am trying to fly from Dallas to the Bay Area tomorrow (one-way) and haven't been able to find any fares that are less than exorbitant.

i sure do 'preciate any guidance anyone can give me on this matter.

pussyface.
05-22-2007, 02:24 PM
also, do i bring my copy of "slaughterhouse five" or "on the road" for the plane ride? which one can i casually pretend to read as i anxiously await the person sitting next to me to comment on it, and then i can dismissively say "oh this old thing? yeah just a little light plane reading, what do you have? oh a sudoku puzzle...how faggy of you" and totally pwn those n00bs.

TheSanityAnnex
05-22-2007, 02:26 PM
:lol

TheSanityAnnex
05-22-2007, 02:27 PM
ding!

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:28 PM
for clarification, post #2 is an imposter not the original poster for this thread.

seriously though, if anyone has any information I would definitely appreciate it. ...hoping to attent a funeral, may not be able to make it which would certainly bum me out.

sa_butta
05-22-2007, 02:28 PM
If you can fly out of Love field Southwest may be your cheapest option. I dont see anything cheap out of DFW.

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:30 PM
yeah, thanks man i checked that out.
nothing under $360 according to their website, which seems a bit out of hand.

CuckingFunt
05-22-2007, 02:30 PM
also, do i bring my copy of "slaughterhouse five" or "on the road" for the plane ride? which one can i casually pretend to read as i anxiously await the person sitting next to me to comment on it, and then i can dismissively say "oh this old thing? yeah just a little light plane reading, what do you have? oh a sudoku puzzle...how faggy of you" and totally pwn those n00bs.That was funnier than it should have been.

sa_butta
05-22-2007, 02:32 PM
Ive got one on US air to SJC for $239 including taxes.

Fillmoe
05-22-2007, 02:33 PM
dont bring your ugly ass to the bay please

sa_butta
05-22-2007, 02:35 PM
If you want it let me know.

pussyface.

hey i already told you that i'm going to be there for a funeral, that fake excuse was supposed to soften you faggy fags up so that you wouldn't make faggy remarks like a bunch of siccophants.

TheSanityAnnex
for clarification, post #2 is an imposter not the original poster for this thread.

:lmao

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:41 PM

...was this intended as humor?
this is the most annoying thing you have posted since you called that thread about Gilbery Arenas's quotes "Gilly Talkin' More Mess, Yo" or some shit trying to be cool.

at any rate, like any tourist I will steer clear of Oakland anyway so no chance of a confrontation.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-22-2007, 02:41 PM

Damn, I thought the different post numbers, different vBookie amount and different color names were all part of some elaborate plan to trick us into thinking you had a multiple personality that was exactly the same as the original.

Fillmoe
05-22-2007, 02:43 PM
land in oakland and than walk through downtown at 11 pm all by yourself.......

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:44 PM
hey i already told you that i'm going to be there for a funeral, that fake excuse was supposed to soften you faggy fags up so that you wouldn't make faggy remarks like a bunch of siccophants.

...people don't die?
glad you could look into yr crystal ball and call me out on this matter.

I remember when I was 16 yrs old and no one I knew had ever passed away, too. Stick to the things you know about in the future, such as what it is like to masterbate to the likeness of leonardo dicaprio in "the man in the iron mask."

Johnny_Blaze_47
$222 using US Airways through Expedia.com.

flight $222
11:45 am Depart Dallas (DFW)
Arrive Oakland (OAK) 3:06 pm Wed 23-May
Duration: 5hr 21mn
US Airways US Airways 625
1 stop

pussyface.

for obvious reasons, i am going to decline and stay strictly in San Fran. I want to get my ass pounded, not beaten.

tsb2000
05-22-2007, 02:45 PM
try priceline.com. I think they have flights available on that site.

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:46 PM
Damn, I thought the different post numbers, different vBookie amount and different color names were all part of some elaborate plan to trick us into thinking you had a multiple personality that was exactly the same as the original.

wait a second, weren't you the guy in that thread the other day proclaiming the greatness of such bands as linkin park and incubus? ...and now i'm the idiot.

pussyface
try priceline.com. I think they have flights available on that site.

thanks. i'll check it out.

Fillmoe
the fake pussyface >>>>>>>>>> the real one

pussyface.
...people don't die?
glad you could look into yr crystal ball and call me out on this matter.

I remember when I was 16 yrs old and no one I knew had ever passed away, too. Stick to the things you know about in the future, such as what it is like to masterbate to the likeness of leonardo dicaprio in "the man in the iron mask."

yeah people! wise up and take my bait! if i really was so concerned with attending a funeral i wouldn't give enough of a shit to reply to your juvenile remarks! seeing how that's not the reason i'm going, i intend to continue to pwn you faggy n00bs.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-22-2007, 02:47 PM
wait a second, weren't you the guy in that thread the other day proclaiming the greatness of such bands as linkin park and incubus? ...and now i'm the idiot.

No, you illiterate...I said I liked the bands.

Could you show me where I said they were great, please, you ungrateful bastard?

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:47 PM

...ive lived in new orleans for the past 5 years. oakland has nothing i haven't seen before, tough guy. ...congrats on being one of the toughest fake tough guys on the internet.

Fillmoe
05-22-2007, 02:49 PM
thanks..... and i dont live in oakland....... i was hoping you would take my advice and then we would never have to hear from your stupid ass again.......

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:49 PM
$222 using US Airways through Expedia.com.

flight $222
11:45 am Depart Dallas (DFW)
Arrive Oakland (OAK) 3:06 pm Wed 23-May
Duration: 5hr 21mn
US Airways US Airways 625
1 stop

thanks for the tip, dude.
so far this is the best i have found.

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-22-2007, 02:50 PM
thanks for the tip, dude.
so far this is the best i have found.

$249 Non-stop through Travelocity.

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:50 PM
thanks..... and i dont live in oakland....... i was hoping you would take my advice and then we would never have to hear from your stupid ass again.......

...is this a longstanding hatred? i don't think i have ever been confronted by you before. coincedentally, however, i have thought for a long time that you were one of the faggier posters around these parts.

pussyface.
05-22-2007, 02:51 PM
thanks for all the help guys. google search is an absolute bitch to try and learn how to use.

Fillmoe
05-22-2007, 02:51 PM
your a mavericks fan, your name is pussy face and you use words like "faggier"

STOP POSTING!

sa_butta
05-22-2007, 02:52 PM
$217 to Oakland.

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:54 PM
the fake pussyface >>>>>>>>>> the real one

i will dispute you there.

if it weren't already apparent, this thread proves that I am spurstalk's biggest lightning rod.

I started a boring-ass thread on internet travel, and 10 minutes later it is onto page 2 and popping with activity.

no one on this site commands the reaction that I do at the end of the day.

I am the fucking howard stern of spurstalk. ....baba booey to you all.

pussyface
05-22-2007, 02:56 PM
$217 to Oakland.

that could be a winner.
thanks for helping me out.
what site did you find that one on?

pussyface.
05-22-2007, 02:56 PM
i will dispute you there.

if it weren't already apparent, this thread proves that I am spurstalk's biggest lightning rod.

I started a boring-ass thread on internet travel, and 10 minutes later it is onto page 2 and popping with activity.

no one on this site commands the reaction that I do at the end of the day.

I am the fucking howard stern of spurstalk. ....baba booey to you all.

now leave me alone you fiends of fagginess, i'm obviously in a great state of grief because i will be attending a funeral tomorrow.

sa_butta
05-22-2007, 03:02 PM
that could be a winner.
thanks for helping me out.
what site did you find that one on?I work at a travel agency I found it in my system.

pussyface
05-22-2007, 03:02 PM
for what its worth, i would sincerely like to thank the spurstalkers who took the trouble to look up flight info for me.

i thought i might get a link to a website or two, but some of you really helped me out. ...thanks again.

"i could always depend on the kindness of strangers"--A Streetcar Named Desire.

samikeyp
05-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Condolences on your loss, bro.

I work at a travel agency I found it in my system.

Always trust your travel agent. :)

pussyface.
05-22-2007, 03:04 PM
i really do appreciate the help fellas. i'll figure out google search one of these days. your love is like woah.

"i always wanted to be a tenenbaum"--The Royal Tenebaums

pussyface
05-22-2007, 03:07 PM
i really do appreciate the help fellas. i'll figure out google search one of these days. your love is like woah.

"i always wanted to be a tenenbaum"--The Royal Tenebaums

i have to admit that one was actually pretty amusing

sa_butta
05-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Condolences on your loss, bro.

Always trust your travel agent. :)LOL, are you still in the industry up there?

samikeyp
05-22-2007, 03:28 PM
I am. I still do corporate travel but its at an independent agency. No more cubicle! I have a real office! :elephant

sa_butta
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
I am. I still do corporate travel but its at an independent agency. No more cubicle! I have a real office! :elephantThats cool, Im just glad to get my own desk. Still working on my own office.

LuvBones
05-22-2007, 04:50 PM
You guys are good at finding these deals quick!! I've been looking for round trip tickets to Vegas next month after Father's day... any chance sa butta that you can use your travel agent skills again? :spin