PDA

View Full Version : Doing the right thing pays off!!!!

2centsworth
05-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Because the spurs have had problems selling tickets I felt it was my duty to the team and city to do my fair share and buy tickets for this game. Though I didn't want to sit in the nose bleeds, I sucked it up and paid the price.

So what happens, five minutes ago I get a call from a friend to go to the game. Seats are courtside, not more than 10 feet away from the spurs bench!!!!

I don't know if those people are ready for my rowdy butt!:elephant

smeagol
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Lucky SOB!

Enjoy them you bastard . . .

Behrooz24
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Lucky Bish! :drunk

LilMissSPURfect
05-22-2007, 04:16 PM
Because the spurs have had problems selling tickets I felt it was my duty to the team and city to do my fair share and buy tickets for this game. Though I didn't want to sit in the nose bleeds, I sucked it up and paid the price.

So what happens, five minutes ago I get a call from a friend to go to the game. Seats are courtside, not more than 10 feet away from the spurs bench!!!!

will u b ebay ing those anytime soon? starting bid 99cent?

j/k

Wow awesome :clap make us proud! :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :flag: :flag: :flag:

2centsworth
05-22-2007, 04:16 PM
thanks, I for one will yell my ass off. time for me to get started on the coronas.

NoMoneyDown
05-22-2007, 04:18 PM
time for me to get started on the coronas.

Just don't pass out at halftime. :drunk

Budkin
05-22-2007, 05:08 PM
BE Loud as hell!

SpursFanFirst
05-22-2007, 05:10 PM

Congrats! That's some serious good luck!! Have a great time!!!
Oh, and... :flag:

Slomo
05-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Earl?

LoVeNSpuRs
05-22-2007, 05:33 PM
TAKE ME WITH YOU !! :madrun

That's awesome! Have a blast! And yes, BE LOUD!

Mr. Black
05-22-2007, 06:06 PM
So what happened to the tickets you bought?

judaspriestess
05-22-2007, 06:09 PM

Thank you for knowing how important it is to get to the games especially with all the negative publicity going on!! HAVE FUN!!!

nkdlunch
05-22-2007, 06:10 PM
I am so jealous

2centsworth
05-23-2007, 01:01 PM
So what happened to the tickets you bought?my wife and her friend took those tickets. I'll post some pics soon.

As good as all the other players are, they still don't come close to a healthy Tim Duncan. OMG that guy is good when he's aggressive.

My observations and boy can you see a lot from that close:

-Crowd really tried to fire up the guys. At points it was electric.

-Tony was freaking incredible and almost had a perfect game. He and Manu got careless with the ball at the end, but besides that Tony was awesome A++.

-Tim started off slow but he refused to lose. Any time the spurs got in a little trouble Tim bailed them out.

- Manu is straight from a spanish soap opera, he has a flare for the dramatic.

- Bruce is a freakin man!

- Fin finally has no reservations about shooting. Thank goodness because he has a smooth stroke.

- FRANSISCO ELSON ACTS LIKE A CHILD. He totally gets down if he's criticized. After Pop yelled at him Fransisco pouted the rest of the game. This guy is easily the most athletic guy on the team, but boy is he in need of some confidence.

- I'm convinced Jackie Butler is retarded.

- Melvin Ely spent half the game in the bathroom

- James White participated in every team huddle and feels part of the team. It seems like the guys have really accepted him too.

- it's hard to tell with Brent Barry what's going on, but my gut tells me yesterday might have been a flash.

- Jacques hustles and does a good job of giving Tony Rest.

- Horry, dude doesn't seem like he's hustling most of the game except in big situations. I wish he would sell out the entire game, but maybe he's just out of shape and can't do it.

It was a blast and am being told if the spurs make it back for game 5 I'll get those tickets again.