PDA

View Full Version : Bulls Wolves Suns Rumor

leroyjenkins
05-22-2007, 05:30 PM
I couldnt find a post about this so sorry if this is a repost.

Today on PTI, Wilbon discussed a trade rumor when the Bulls would get Amare, Suns would get Garnett, and the Wolves would get a couple unnamed players. Personally if I was a Suns fan I would be pissed to hear about this.

ChumpDumper
05-22-2007, 05:32 PM
So the Suns want to give away their only inside player?

Sam Smith strikes again.

This move doesn't reduce the Suns' payroll one iota as well.

Mr.Bottomtooth
05-22-2007, 05:33 PM
The Suns and Bulls would be set, and the Wolves would be fucked over.

EvenFlow
05-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Amare a Bull? He is not smart nor is he a great defender, or even a decent low post scorer. Skiles would have a handful with him. But I guess its better than nothing.

ducks
05-22-2007, 06:03 PM

Today on PTI, Wilbon discussed a trade rumor when the Bulls would get Amare, Suns would get Garnett, and the Wolves would get a couple unnamed players. Personally if I was a Suns fan I would be pissed to hear about this.

why
amare might be the chemistry problem in suns land
diaw provided he could play big without amare
amare has 2 knees that could go out anytime

amare iq is low

td4mvp21
05-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Amare would be a pretty good fit in Chicago. He's young and athletic, as are the rest of the Bulls players. He'd be a good inside presence. How valid is this rumor? Garnett with the Suns, maybe not so much of a good fit.

ducks
05-22-2007, 06:10 PM
suns have to do something nash has 2 years left

ducks
05-22-2007, 06:12 PM
wonder if wolves would get suns #4 pick in the draft

E20
05-22-2007, 06:13 PM
I agree with Ducks. The Suns wouldn't be as bad, maybe even better. IMO it will give players like Marion and Diaw hindered by Amare some more effectiveness, because in the PO's they were both like dead bodies w/ Amare on the court. The Bulls lineup would look excellent on paper:

C: Wallace
PF: Amare
SF: Deng
SG: Gordon
PG: Hinrich

Bench:
Nocioni
PJ Brown
Tyrus Thomas
Duhon

Not bad at all.

EvenFlow
05-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Garnett has always defended Duncan well, and is a far better rebounder and smarter player than Amare. I say do it if your the Suns.

ducks
05-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Nocioni will be kepted as a bull if they get amare

E20
05-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Nocioni will be kepted if they get amare
I never considered who would the Wolves get. Hmmmmm. Nocioni is a possbility. Big for a big if they're gonna lose Garnett, so I'm thinking Deng/Tyrus Thomas/Kurt Thomas and a guard or something.

ducks
05-22-2007, 06:18 PM
the only knock I have on kg is that he does not always want the ball late in the 4
but they have nash and diaw

suns would be scary with the kg especially if they keep their draft picks

ps kg starts off hot and goes cold at end of the season

nkdlunch
05-22-2007, 06:18 PM
The Suns and Bulls would be set,

for a round 2 exit

ducks
05-22-2007, 06:19 PM
kg would get past the first round?

joking if he did not they would have to fire the coach

ducks
05-22-2007, 06:20 PM
for a round 2 exit
bulls grew up alot
I think if they improve and not even get a guy like amare they could go to eastern conference finals

loveThe23
05-22-2007, 07:24 PM
I agree with Ducks. The Suns wouldn't be as bad, maybe even better. IMO it will give players like Marion and Diaw hindered by Amare some more effectiveness, because in the PO's they were both like dead bodies w/ Amare on the court. The Bulls lineup would look excellent on paper:

Bench:
Nocioni
PJ Brown
Tyrus Thomas
Duhon

Not bad at all.

Wow... that looks like a great lineup, quite scary as far as i'm concerned. if they get Amare, they're set, and good for him and the team, too. :clap

the last playoff game they played against the Spurs, pretty bad... the only guy that was shooting decent was him, nash started showing up at the end, but still... guess we were fooled with the suns and the mavs, the only team you can be certain of is the spurs, big props there for hanging in every year.. but anyways,

i really don't think the Suns will be going too far next year, they just ruined it all this year... maybe i'm wrong... but you guys don't think this trade would screw the suns over??

dallaskd
05-22-2007, 08:16 PM

Bench:
Nocioni
PJ Brown
Tyrus Thomas
Duhon

Not bad at all.

the bulls would have to give up nocioni or thomas most likely.

dallaskd
05-22-2007, 08:17 PM
still, this trade doesnt make much sense.

dallaskd
05-22-2007, 08:17 PM
dont trade kg unless you get equal or young close to equal talent

monosylab1k
05-22-2007, 08:26 PM
IMO Amare and his mental retardation, selfishness, arrogance, and complete lack of defense does nothing but hold Phoenix back. I'd trade him in a heartbeat if I were the Suns. Steal of the century if they got Garnett.

NBA Junkie
05-22-2007, 09:11 PM

Paxson has already said he won't break up his core of young players. Minnesota would have to get at least a couple of them if Garnett is involved.

Silly rumor that will never come to fruition.

sickdsm
05-22-2007, 09:44 PM
the only knock I have on kg is that he does not always want the ball late in the 4
but they have nash and diaw

suns would be scary with the kg especially if they keep their draft picks

ps kg starts off hot and goes cold at end of the season

Only BC he has to play 48 minuts a game with all 4 other starters plus McHale on his back.

KG in a trade with the bulls in ANY form means Deng is dealt.

Mr. Body
05-22-2007, 10:44 PM
Chicago loves it. Don't know why Phoenix does it.

misterx91578
05-23-2007, 12:30 AM
sam smith = trash

mavsfan1000
05-23-2007, 04:01 AM
Thank God the suns didn't get a top 10 pick. Atlanta got the 3rd pick so the suns got screwed again. :lol

SpursIndonesia
05-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Nocioni will be kepted as a bull if they get amare

I'm sorry, i'm not trying to act like an a$$, English isn't even my second language, but what's exactly the meaning of 'kepted' ? A new slang word ?? Totally confused.

ducks
05-23-2007, 10:53 AM
I'm sorry, i'm not trying to act like an a$$, English isn't even my second language, but what's exactly the meaning of 'kepted' ? A new slang word ?? Totally confused.
he will be remain a bull

DarkReign
05-23-2007, 11:33 AM

"kepted" is not a word. It seems you, a tri-lingual individual, are much better at writing and reading english than ducks.

Big surprise.