PDA

View Full Version : The San Antonio Spurs have never won a playoff game in Salt Lake City

ShoogarBear
05-22-2007, 11:07 PM
Job's not done.

:makemyday

easjer
05-22-2007, 11:09 PM
Word.

easjer
05-22-2007, 11:09 PM
We need one of the next two. That would be HUGE for us.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-22-2007, 11:10 PM
This is a gay thread to say the least. Can't compare apples with oranges.

nkdlunch
05-22-2007, 11:11 PM
Spurs in 7?

RogerIsEatingASandwich
05-22-2007, 11:14 PM
I think Spurs will get the split. Spurs in 5.

Tek_XX
05-22-2007, 11:14 PM
So Malone and Stockton will be playing??

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-22-2007, 11:17 PM
We aren't done until those fuckers (Utah) are golfing in a week. :makemyday

Borosai
05-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Tough games coming up. I hope playing on the road will equate to more focus down the stretch.

Pink sock, baby, pink sock.

CubanMustGo
05-22-2007, 11:25 PM
SA 0-2 in SLC this season, too.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-22-2007, 11:31 PM
Watch as we play a 90pt style of game in Utah. Grind em out.

Long road still ahead, but I feel good about this team. They've only played two inexplicably bad games this playoffs - Nugs game 1 (they always do that shit - next playoffs I'm betting on them to lose game 1! :lol ), and Suns game 4 - so they look pretty good to me.

That being said, they will need to show up in SLC with their A-grade D and a will to play tough, or they will get handed their heads.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-22-2007, 11:33 PM
I thnk last time Utah led in this series was during the beginning of 1st Q in game 1.

exstatic
05-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Two brilliant coaching moves so far:
1) Run. This pried Utah off the offensive glass to get back. HUGE.
2) Attack Boozer on defense. He's not very fucking good, as evidenced by Fabs 28 points in 2 games.

I'm not sure either of those can be cured by home court.

efrem1
05-22-2007, 11:39 PM
Send them fishing by Memorial Day. Don't let up!!!

T Park
05-22-2007, 11:46 PM
If the Spurs win game 3, this things over monday.

dbreiden83080
05-22-2007, 11:49 PM
Little different when Stockton and Malone were running the show.

caŽlo
05-23-2007, 12:01 AM
just dont let up spurs.. go get game 3 and this series is over.

jazz is still a very dangerous team.

duncan228
05-23-2007, 12:05 AM
Jazz is a dangerous team. But so are the Spurs. And they want it.
Spurs in 5.

boutons_
Jazz were 31-10 @SLC, same home record as Spurs.

Jazz are 6-0 @SLC in these playoffs.

Jazz will be much tougher in the next 2 games.

T Park
agreed, the Spurs gotta just withstand the onslaught they will get in the beginning of game 3.

If they can get a lead at halftime of game 3, the series looks good.

Utah though will come out firing saturday night, and will be a bitch.

SpursDynasty
05-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Spurs pretty much won one of the games in SLC this season before Mehmet Okur started hitting some fake lucky fluke shots to steal the game.

leemajors
05-23-2007, 12:10 AM
Spurs pretty much won one of the games in SLC this season before Mehmet Okur started hitting some fake lucky fluke shots to steal the game.

took you long enough.

Kevin Blackistone
05-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Keep exposing Boozer and Williams on defense, keep hitting the glass like tonight, and cut down on turnovers. Get game 3 and this one's over in 5 more than likely.

efrem1
05-23-2007, 12:13 AM

Once again, we must remember that in the first Spurs defeat, GInobili was out with a bad back.

misterx91578
05-23-2007, 12:25 AM
we dont have to win in slc but i think they will at least get one

AnkleBreaker21
05-23-2007, 12:28 AM
So Malone and Stockton will be playing??
exactly i dont see them out there, they were fuckin unstopable

T-Pain
05-23-2007, 12:30 AM
Job's not done.

:makemyday
well we do have homecourt should it go to 7

mikejones99
05-23-2007, 04:32 AM
Spurs might not lose again this year. Mormons gonna see a great team Saturday.

WalterBenitez
05-23-2007, 06:43 AM
All those records are made to be broken, don't see Utah holding his house ... they'll lost 1 or two of them.

Believe me they'll star next game as wolves pursuing a rabbit, but in 3q and 4q ... Spurs will handle all those kiddos.

GrandeDavid
05-23-2007, 07:03 AM
Its a tall task winning in Salt Lake City, but its not impossible. Sure, the Spurs lost both road games there this year, but I think up until last year the Spurs had won around 18 straight against Utah...including IN Utah. And before mentioning about the playoffs being an entirely different animal, remember how good the Spurs are on the road in the playoffs. They are already confident and their Big 3 playing very well, now I expect them to head to Utah with supreme focus.

Walton Buys Off Me
05-23-2007, 07:38 AM
Not sure why there's such a love fest going on here for the Jazz. Fisher's a great guy, I love Boozer, Williams is the real deal etc....

Spurs fans need to recognize that this series is far from over and that historically, this team, coached by the same man has kicked salt into our eyes while pissing on our backs.

If we bring the same mindset and the 24 turnovers to Utah, we lose by 35 points. Then what will people be saying about the Jazz?

twincam
05-23-2007, 07:38 AM
Totally different team, totally different era, totally overrated.

Quit living in the past, guys.

Walton Buys Off Me
05-23-2007, 07:43 AM
Ask the Houston Rockets what a 2-0 lead against the Jazz got them.

violentkitten
05-23-2007, 07:45 AM
Not sure why there's such a love fest going on here for the Jazz. Fisher's a great guy, I love Boozer, Williams is the real deal etc....

Spurs fans need to recognize that this series is far from over and that historically, this team, coached by the same man has kicked salt into our eyes while pissing on our backs.

If we bring the same mindset and the 24 turnovers to Utah, we lose by 35 points. Then what will people be saying about the Jazz?

ok man, i'll work on the bank shot after practice today.

SAGambler
05-23-2007, 07:50 AM
Although we may never have won a playoff game in Utah, I think you must admit things are vastly different since the last time Utah even made the playoffs.

Looks to me like the Spurs just do whatever they want to this team. Spurs have owned the second quarter so far. I don't know why you think Utah being at home is going to change this.

I was skeptical of the ones that started crying "sweep", but after the last 2, I'm beginning to think it is entirely possible.

We win game 3, the Spurs sweep if they want to, unless they prefer to eliminate them at home.

The crisp ball movement, the brilliant passes, the stellar defense..........Jazz doesn't have an answer for any of it.

Only way I see Spurs losing a game is if they just come out lethargic, and like Tony keeps saying, they learned their lesson from last year.

The Spurs are a team on a mission. To garner what most probably should be their 5th championship. To show everyone last years WCF was a fluke, and that they still have what it takes, despite the cries of many fans to trade off half the team.

No doubt in my mind you are watching a basketball machine in motion.

ATRAIN
05-23-2007, 07:54 AM

hahah are you serious??

DAMN I hate it that the game is SAT......what the hell is that.

longrod
05-23-2007, 07:56 AM
Another meaningless stat. BFD.

BUMP
05-23-2007, 08:16 AM

Spurs in the playoffs>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rockets in playoffs

especially on the road. i remember going to game 3 last year in the Mavs series and there were so many times that the Mavs couldve pulled away but SA never lost focus, and kept executing and making it close. even though they lost i believe they will win one out of the next two

FromWayDowntown
05-23-2007, 08:20 AM

Adding Okur to the list of NBA flukes: Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Allen Iverson, the Dallas Mavericks, the Houston Rockets, the Phoenix Suns, Mehmet Okur.

J.T.
05-23-2007, 08:25 AM
I remember a simpler time when SpursDynasty was banned, and people weren't driven to slaughter kittens by his stupid post calling everyone in the playoffs but SA flukes.

ATXSPUR
05-23-2007, 08:33 AM
we dont have to win in slc but i think they will at least get one

BS we dont have to win. We need atleast one. WE CANNOT GO BACK TO SA TIED 2-2!!!!!!!!!!!

The next time we play in S.A. either needs to be a closeout game or even better in the finals!

boutons_
05-23-2007, 08:37 AM
One stat is that only 2 teams in 70+ conference finals have come back from 0-2, if I heard correctly last night.

Sweep is fine, but let's at least split in SLC. We don't want to start over at 2-2, even with HCA.

MadDog73
05-23-2007, 08:46 AM
Arguments for Utah Win: It's a hostile environment.

Rebuttal: More hostile than Game 5 in PHX?

Utah: We play better a home.

Rebuttal: In playoffs, Spurs play better on road.

Utah: ....

Look, I think it will be Spurs in 5. We'll lose one in Utah, because the Spurs are due for a loss after winning 4 straight playoff games.

But I don't buy the argument that Utah will win in SLC just because.

Girasuck
05-23-2007, 10:45 AM
Guys...I know all of you are feeling confident (rightfully so) BUT I really believe this series will be tied up 2-2 after game 4. Why do I feel this way? Several reasons but the most important is that we're 9-0 this year when I attend Jazz games and I'll be at games 3 and 4 :)

If that stat doesn't impress you guys then no stat I can throw at you will.

MadDog73
05-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Guys...I know all of you are feeling confident (rightfully so) BUT I really believe this series will be tied up 2-2 after game 4. Why do I feel this way? Several reasons but the most important is that we're 9-0 this year when I attend Jazz games and I'll be at games 3 and 4 :)

Well, I guess that's a better reason than "just because"!

Quasar
05-23-2007, 10:57 AM
Things are about to change...

Go Spurs Go! :D

Deede4525
05-23-2007, 11:06 AM

Maybe we should have you kidnapped??? :smokin :makemyday :lmao

mikejones99
05-23-2007, 11:07 AM
Do any celebrities attend games at the Salt palace besides Stockton

T Park
05-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Wilfred Brimley

The dude that does the diabeetus commercials.

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 11:10 AM

Yeah, Houston and SA have the same amt of experience in how to close out a series.

mikejones99
05-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Utah, home of the whitest audience in Sports. Are there any black or mexican Mormans?

SRJ
05-23-2007, 11:20 AM
There's a first time for everything. Certainly, this Spurs team never played a playoff game in Utah City.

mikejones99
05-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Legal sports betting near Slat lake just 80 miles away in Wendover, NV

BreezeHillBill
05-23-2007, 11:24 AM
I thnk last time Utah led in this series was during the beginning of 1st Q in game 1.
And it may be the last time this year. Everybody was worrying to death about game 2 and the Spurs just toyed with them. It would take a total collapse for the Spurs to drop down to the level of the competition this time.

BreezeHillBill
05-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Rockets ain't Spurs, not even close. You think the first two games were a FLUKE?

SpurOutofTownFan
05-23-2007, 02:04 PM
This thread is pathetic.

timvp
05-23-2007, 02:13 PM
Jazz fans can win a game by themselves. It's as if these new age Spurs fans have never seen the Jazz and Spurs play in the playoffs in Utah. The Jazz fans are the best in the league by far at whining about calls and getting under the referees' skin. I don't care if Stockton and Malone are there or not. In fact, this is about the time of year Malone started choking, so it doesn't really matter.

The Jazz are damn dangerous at home. And no fan, especially a Spurs fan, should take them lightly.

Spurminator
05-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Jazz fans can win a game by themselves. It's as if these new age Spurs fans have never seen the Jazz and Spurs play in the playoffs in Utah. The Jazz fans are the best in the league by far at whining about calls and getting under the referees' skin. I don't care if Stockton and Malone are there or not. In fact, this is about the time of year Malone started choking, so it doesn't really matter.

The Jazz are damn dangerous at home. And no fan, especially a Spurs fan, should take them lightly.

Good point. I posted in another thread that I'm having trouble hating the Jazz, but we haven't played a game in their building yet.

MadDog73
05-23-2007, 02:20 PM

Honestly?

You really believe SLC is going to be more hostile than Game 5 in PHX?

Walton Buys Off Me
05-23-2007, 02:20 PM

Thank you

timvp
05-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Honestly?

You really believe SLC is going to be more hostile than Game 5 in PHX?

Oh hell yes. Whiny Suns fans sucked. They were pretty loud but there was no method to their madness.

Jazz fans have it down to a science. Their fans alone win them a good five or six games a year. The only fan base than can even begin to touch Jazz fan is King fan, but Jazz fan are still easily are the best at what they do.

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 02:24 PM

:lol

You are saying that this Spurs team will be un-nerved by fans???

Do I need to remeind you that this Spurs team actually had a better road record at one point this season than a home record? Do I need to remind you that the Spurs have lost 2 home games in these playoffs and only 1 road game???

Some people are so naive....I swear.

:dramaquee

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Oh hell yes. Whiny Suns fans sucked. They were pretty loud but there was no method to their madness.

Jazz fans have it down to a science. Their fans alone win them a good five or six games a year. The only fan base than can even begin to touch Jazz fan is King fan, but Jazz fan are still easily are the best at what they do.

:jack

Ok Chicken Little, I will bet you that the Spurs win at least one game on the road in SLC.

Name the stakes, and I will take the bet.

TampaDude
05-23-2007, 02:26 PM
I predict we split in SLC, and close it out in Game 5 back in SA. Spurs in 5. :toast

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 02:27 PM
I predict we split in SLC, and close it out in Game 5 back in SA. Spurs in 5. :toast

Now this fan knows his Spurs.

:toast

MadDog73
05-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Spurs will lose one in SLC, but not both...

If Spurs come back 2-2, then it's time to get worried. I don't understand why people are judging the Spurs on playoff matchups from years ago...

That's like saying the Jazz have no chance to win in San Antonio because they've lost 18 straight. If that was the case, why would anyone worry about winning in Utah?

Because we all know, streaks are meant to be broken. SA will be 1-9 in SLC playoffs... book it.

timvp
05-23-2007, 02:28 PM

You are saying that this Spurs team will be un-nerved by fans???

Do I need to remeind you that this Spurs team actually had a better road record at one point this season than a home record? Do I need to remind you that the Spurs have lost 2 home games in these playoffs and only 1 road game???

Some people are so naive....I swear.

:dramaquee

It's not the Spurs I'm worried about, it's the refs. You ask refs where the hardest place to call a game is and 95% will tell you in Utah.

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Because we all know, streaks are meant to be broken. SA will be 1-9 in SLC playoffs... book it.

or 2-8

timvp
05-23-2007, 02:29 PM
:jack

Ok Chicken Little, I will bet you that the Spurs win at least one game on the road in SLC.

Name the stakes, and I will take the bet.

Link to where I said the Spurs will lose both games?

I'm saying it's going to be tough. Spurs fans oiling up their brooms should know better.

MadDog73
05-23-2007, 02:30 PM

I'm saying it's going to be tough. Spurs fans oiling up their brooms should know better.

Oh, OK. I think we're all on the same page then.

Spurs will blow one game (I don't like blaming refs).

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 02:31 PM
It's not the Spurs I'm worried about, it's the refs. You ask refs where the hardest place to call a game is and 95% will tell you in Utah.

I agree, I have been to a game in SLC, a reg season game and I was scared for my life. Those Mormans take any call personally, they boo every call against their team and curse at the opposing players.

But, the Spurs are not worried, I assure you. They will get a split at worst.

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 02:32 PM

I just want to bet.

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 02:36 PM
I am not saying that SA has this locked up, but if any team can win at SLC, this Spurs team, who remind me of the Showtime Lakers in the 80's who loved to win on the road moreso than at home, is the team to transcend refs and foul mouthed fans and win at their house.

cheguevara
05-23-2007, 03:14 PM
Spurs in 6

nkdlunch
05-23-2007, 03:17 PM
I agree, I have been to a game in SLC, a reg season game and I was scared for my life. Those Mormans take any call personally, they boo every call against their team and curse at the opposing players.worst.

http://www.fuenf-filmfreunde.de/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/Poltergeist-Lebt.jpg

^^ Utah Jazz fans

Seriously, vs. Warriors I saw a fucking scary Utah fan sitting on the floor level. he had a hat like that. fucking looked like a wizard.

let's hope those fuckers wont' put a curse on our boys

MadDog73
05-23-2007, 03:21 PM
http://www.fuenf-filmfreunde.de/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/Poltergeist-Lebt.jpg

^^ Utah Jazz fanss

Fuck!

I'm gonna have nightmares, tonight. Thanks a lot!

nkdlunch
05-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Fuck!

I'm gonna have nightmares, tonight. Thanks a lot!

did you know the top guy died while they were filming that movie poltergeist. Fucking scary shit, they said his spirit visited the film crew and spooked them.

MadDog73
05-23-2007, 03:27 PM
did you know the top guy died while they were filming that movie poltergeist. Fucking scary shit, they said his spirit visited the film crew and spooked them.

That's just great. Like he needed to be any scarier...

nkdlunch
05-23-2007, 03:28 PM
That's just great. Like he needed to be any scarier...

:D

MadDog73
05-23-2007, 03:34 PM
Just for the record, he's not the only one:

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/polter.htm

timvp
05-23-2007, 04:20 PM
I just want to bet.

If the Spurs win the championship, I'll shave my head. If they don't, you shave your head.

Deal?

:smokin

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 05:23 PM
If the Spurs win the championship, I'll shave my head. If they don't, you shave your head.

Deal?

That is not a fair bet. I have a whole lot more hair than you.

A $20 Starbucks gift card should be a good wager, deal?

ShoogarBear
05-23-2007, 07:07 PM
That is not a fair bet. I have a whole lot more hair than you. He said head, not back.

T Park
05-23-2007, 07:18 PM
:lol Pwned

timvp
05-23-2007, 07:30 PM

Okay if the Spurs win the championship, you send me some wine. If the Spurs don't win the championship, I'll send you a $20 Starbucks gift card.

Deal?

Lady Marmalade
05-23-2007, 10:14 PM
So this year will be the 1st ....

conversekid
05-23-2007, 10:43 PM

Deal?

I'll shave my head... wait... it's already pretty much shaved.

Admidave50
05-23-2007, 10:56 PM
It's like when you flip a coin and you say "if it's tail I win, if it's head you lose!"

dav4463
05-24-2007, 06:47 AM
Just for the record, he's not the only one:

http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/polter.htm

That movie was cursed.

The Menger Hotel is haunted you know. Go check it out sometime. Talk to the people working there about it. It's interesting and kind of scary.

Girasuck
05-24-2007, 09:08 PM

I truely believe we're the only crowd in the league that can actually have an impact on how the game is played. Attending a Jazz game is an amazing experience.

Let me put it this way...

We've been out of the playoffs for 3 years, we have a team in the WCF, and tickets for both game 3 and 4 sold out in less than 15 minutes. Game 5 against the Warriors was the loudest I've heard the arena since the Finals days. Just think how much better we'll be for these 2 games.

timvp
05-24-2007, 11:17 PM
I truely believe we're the only crowd in the league that can actually have an impact on how the game is played.

Exactly. New age Spurs fans won't like what they see come Saturday.

nobodi_home
05-25-2007, 12:14 AM
This is the year the "No Win in Utah" jinx will be snapped. It doesn't seem to me, from analysis of the game tapes, box scores, etc, that Utah has a clue what to do with SAS. I think that is sad, as honest, dedicated basketball fans look forward to GOOD GAMES, meaning, lots of lead changes, lots of tied-up scores, high field goal percentages, good at the free throw line,minimun of turnovers, etc. And I mean on the part of both teams. What the hell good is a ball game where one team just runs over the other guys? That's no fun for anyone. I was looking forward to Utah showing themselves to be a respectable group, and based on the NBA average, maybe they are. But let's face it. Utah is no NBA champion. I wish Jerry Sloan could bring down at least one title before he retires, but it sure won't be this year. I'd love to see the series run the full 7 games, but it looks like this one is gonna end real soon. A few nights ago, I got out the Game 1 tape of the 1997 Finals to remind myself that at one time, Utah really had something special. What a game!!! Even tho the Jazz lost it at the buzzer, it was "a game", close, nip-n-tuck, all the way, not like the sleazy bunch we see now. SAS will demolish these cats, no matter where they play. They could move the remainder of this series to Tokyo and it wouldn't help Utah. Not now.

Cry Havoc
05-25-2007, 12:47 AM

This coming from the guy who would have been satisfied with a Tim Duncan MVP and a round 1 exit against Denver after the first game of the series. :rolleyes

slayermin
05-25-2007, 03:48 AM
The next two games will give us a measuring stick on how well this team is playing. Game three will be the Jazz's game seven, in a sense.

Keep it close and try to win it at the end. Should be a great game.

Bruno
05-25-2007, 05:20 AM
I don't believe in all these "team X has never...".

Winning at Utah won't be easy at all : Jazz can play better than what they ahve done in the first two games and the crowd in Utah is great.
I have too the feeling that Bavetta will be the main ref for game 3.

Jimcs50
05-25-2007, 08:29 AM
This coming from the guy who would have been satisfied with a Tim Duncan MVP and a round 1 exit against Denver after the first game of the series. :rolleyes

Who are you? Are you really that ignorant?

Jimcs50
05-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Okay if the Spurs win the championship, I'll send you a $20 Starbucks card. If the Spurs don't win the championship, You send me a $20 Starbucks gift card.

Deal?

Deal!!!!

I want witnesses.

J.T.
05-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Deal!!!!

I want witnesses.

I witness to the bet between LJ and Jimcs50.

ATXSPUR
05-25-2007, 09:46 AM
This is the year the "No Win in Utah" jinx will be snapped. It doesn't seem to me, from analysis of the game tapes, box scores, etc, that Utah has a clue what to do with SAS. I think that is sad, as honest, dedicated basketball fans look forward to GOOD GAMES, meaning, lots of lead changes, lots of tied-up scores, high field goal percentages, good at the free throw line,minimun of turnovers, etc. And I mean on the part of both teams. What the hell good is a ball game where one team just runs over the other guys? That's no fun for anyone. I was looking forward to Utah showing themselves to be a respectable group, and based on the NBA average, maybe they are. But let's face it. Utah is no NBA champion. I wish Jerry Sloan could bring down at least one title before he retires, but it sure won't be this year. I'd love to see the series run the full 7 games, but it looks like this one is gonna end real soon. A few nights ago, I got out the Game 1 tape of the 1997 Finals to remind myself that at one time, Utah really had something special. What a game!!! Even tho the Jazz lost it at the buzzer, it was "a game", close, nip-n-tuck, all the way, not like the sleazy bunch we see now. SAS will demolish these cats, no matter where they play. They could move the remainder of this series to Tokyo and it wouldn't help Utah. Not now.

To hell with "good games" and "fun". The trophy is business!! Plenty of fun will be had if we win the trophy.

Jimcs50
05-25-2007, 09:46 AM
I witness to the bet between LJ and Jimcs50.

Ok, it is a done deal.

Timvp, you are going down.

Extra Stout
05-25-2007, 11:44 AM
What Happens When the Spurs Win the First 2 at Home

2006: Spurs go up 2-0 on the Kings, then lose the next 2 on the road.
2005: Spurs go up 2-0 on the Pistons, then lose the next 2 on the road.
2005: Spurs go up 2-0 on the Sonics, then lose the next 2 on the road.
2004: Spurs go up 2-0 on the Lakers, then lose the next 2 on the road.

Spursfan101
05-25-2007, 11:48 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Budkin
05-25-2007, 11:51 AM
Hopefully we can pull out Game 3 or 4 and break this streak.

nkdlunch
05-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Spurs will lose next 2 and bandwagon fans will panic

Maestro
05-25-2007, 12:33 PM
I don't believe in all these "team X has never...".

Winning at Utah won't be easy at all : Jazz can play better than what they ahve done in the first two games and the crowd in Utah is great.
I have too the feeling that Bavetta will be the main ref for game 3.

Well, that should seal the deal for you guys then. Bavetta hates the Jazz and cost them the 1998 championship. He has admitted as much to Karl Malone.

Dipship31
05-25-2007, 12:42 PM

Wow that's shocking. I am though a firm believer that something has to give with all streaks. Hopefully not this one though.

ShoogarBear
05-28-2007, 10:46 PM
1-9

[/delete thread]