PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I was wrong...

SpursDynasty
05-22-2007, 11:40 PM
Maybe for the 5th year in a row, we will see a one-sided Western Conference Finals.

Although the Spurs are the favorites in the series (as they have been the fav's all year and the best team all year), Utah should at least be putting up some kind of a fight by the Conference Finals.

Predictions for Spurs vs Pistons NBA Finals?

drumplayer
05-22-2007, 11:46 PM
This is when the magic happens. And isn't that the point of team sports? On paper, one roster may have better individual credentials, but a true TEAM exists in a situation where the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Go, Spurs, Go!

easjer
05-22-2007, 11:49 PM
Utah managed to reduce 20+ point leads to single digits with plenty of time remaining in the game twice. They are hardly not showing up.

All the Spurs have done is hold homecourt. Let's see how things go in SLC before ordering tickets to the Finals, ok?

I thought you'd be starting yet another BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON thread already. What, now you are cocky?

SpursDynasty
05-22-2007, 11:51 PM
Spurs are up 2-0. Unless Utah wins 4 out of 5 :lol , Spurs are pretty much the NBA Champions.

David Stern, as much as I disagree with him sometimes, called the Spurs a dynasty today during draft lottery coverage.

BobcatsDynasty
05-23-2007, 08:50 AM
This is a fluke season. The refs didn't give the Bobcats any calls. It should be Spurs-Bobcats in the Finals. And just like earlier in the year, the Bobcats would simply be beating a team they're supposed to beat.

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 08:52 AM
I thought Charles Barkley made this thread.

:)

MadDog73
05-23-2007, 08:58 AM
I thought you'd be starting yet another BIGGEST GAME OF THE SEASON thread already. What, now you are cocky?

That would be Spurs "May God have mercy on your soul" Dynasty 21.

J.T.
05-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Although the Spurs are the favorites in the series (as they have been the fav's all year and the best team all year), Utah should at least be putting up some kind of a fight by the Conference Finals.

They weren't favorites to win the series against Phoenix, cockstain.

LEONARD
05-23-2007, 09:21 AM
YAY!!! Jeff is back...

It wouldn't be the first thing that you were wrong about if the Jazz prove that they're not in the top tier like you said all season

LEONARD
05-23-2007, 09:27 AM
They weren't favorites to win the series against Phoenix, cockstain.

You have to understand...this is Jeff we're talking about. He said GS was favored against Dallas...

also keep in mind that this is the same douche-bag that couldn't take the heat around here, so he went to another forum and called Kori out for banning his IP address, which she didn't do...

lebomb
05-23-2007, 09:29 AM
Its not over.........so STFU already. If Utah wins 2 at home....its basically 0-0 again. Jeez.

MoSpur
05-23-2007, 09:32 AM
I expect Utah to play a lot better at home. Especially a young team like Utah.

Darkwaters
05-23-2007, 09:36 AM
Utah will take at least one of the next two. They're just a much better home team than away. That being said, even if the Jazz win all their home games, they still lose in 7.

LEONARD
05-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Oh yea...Jeff has officially jinxed the Spurs, btw :lol

SpursDynasty
05-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Even if the Jazz lose this series, I was still right by saying they were one of the top teams in the league. The Spurs and Jazz have been the two best teams in the NBA this year. Outside of those two teams and Phoenix, it's a very weak Western Conference.

MavericksDynasty
05-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Maybe for the 5th year in a row, we will see a one-sided Western Conference Finals.

It's a fluke for the Spurs to even be in the Conference Finals. Everybody knows that Amare and Boris would've combined for 67 points, 36 rebounds and 23 assists in the pivotal Game Five had they played. The Spurs are just doing what they're supposed to do, which is imitate the Bad Boys Pistons and win the NRA title -- National Rugby Association Title. Good job Spurs on roughing things up out there.

GrandeDavid
05-23-2007, 12:32 PM
I think the Cavs will beat Utah. :rolleyes

Mr. Body
05-23-2007, 12:32 PM
Utah plays balls to the wall and wins Game 3.

SpursDynasty
05-23-2007, 12:33 PM
The Cavs can't beat the Pistons in a 7-game series.

mardigan
05-23-2007, 12:36 PM
Even if the Jazz lose this series, I was still right by saying they were one of the top teams in the league. The Spurs and Jazz have been the two best teams in the NBA this year. Outside of those two teams and Phoenix, it's a very weak Western Conference.
Why are you here? Go back to Spursreport to talk more shit about this board so I dont have to read your shitty posts

MavericksDynasty
05-23-2007, 12:42 PM

Weak Western Conference? What are you smoking bro? I have one fear at night that keeps me up and tossing and turning, and that's this:

http://www.nba.com/media/act_luke_ridnour.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/108/265236195_064f763f2a.jpg

Actually, I am pretty frightened by that second picture, but it has nothing to do with basketball. Tell me that guy isn't going to go shoot up a high school for getting bullied around.

LEONARD
05-23-2007, 01:41 PM

LOL...you're good at twisting things to make you look right Jeff. You've been doing it for a month now. :dramaquee

Your top teams all season were: SA, Dal, Pho, Utah

and you waffled on Utah when they were struggling a couple months ago... :lol

now you don't mention Dallas, even though you picked them to beat GS, then claimed otherwise after game 1... :lol

You said Houston wasn't in the same tier as those 4 all season, but they took Utah down to a minute left in game 7. Pretty damn evenly matched don't ya think?? :dizzy

Why are you here? Go back to Spursreport to talk more shit about this board so I dont have to read your shitty posts

BURN!!! lol...

I think Kori SHOULD ip ban his ass now for trashing her on other forums for banning him when she never did in reality...

Sweetey
05-23-2007, 01:48 PM

My prediction is that at least I won't sleep through it. Mercy, this joke of a Utah series is a real snoozer !!!!!

thewatcher
05-23-2007, 01:57 PM
SpursDynasty's sexual life is as fluke as ChumpDumper's social life.

John Kerry
05-23-2007, 02:10 PM
SpursDynasty waffles more than I do!

Trainwreck2100
05-23-2007, 02:10 PM
I could go for some waffles right now

thewatcher
05-23-2007, 02:43 PM
SpursDynasty's heterosexuality is as fluke as ChumpDumper's intelectual capacity.

thewatcher
05-23-2007, 02:53 PM
SpursDynasty's b-ball IQ is as fluke as ChumpDumper's joking capacity.

thewatcher
05-23-2007, 03:11 PM
:flipoff pair of :loser s

LoVeNSpuRs
05-23-2007, 08:21 PM
I could go for some waffles right now

Mmm. Yea, waffles DO sound good ! :hungry: