PDA

View Full Version : Tainted?

MannyIsGod
05-23-2007, 04:14 AM
Sorry Suns fan, but its apparent no one even remembers who the fuck we played in the 2nd round.

:lol

Most hated team. Right.

texbound
05-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Suns fans are too busy with a another class action lawsuit against the NBA and Atlanta Hawks. Apparently, the NBA and Atlanta Hawks conspired to rig the draft lottery so ONLY Phoenix gets screwed. The lawsuit claims that there is proof showing that this is continued punishment from the Amare and Boris fiasco. Additionally, suns fans claim to have a recording of Stu Jackson that states, "David (Stern) and I will fix the Suns good this time. We've held them down for 38 years and we WILL do whatever is within our power to keep them down. Fuck the Suns. Stern, you ready to burn one?" There is no mention of Memphis or Boston in this impending lawsuit because, according to Suns fans, those two teams got what they deserved.

sa_butta
05-23-2007, 07:34 AM
Noone remembers and noone cares, one you are eliminated you are forgotten. Nothing matters unless you win it all. The Spurs still have a alot of work to do.

JamStone
05-23-2007, 07:44 AM
so why are you talking about it? it's the conference finals.

ObiwanGinobili
05-23-2007, 07:45 AM
Hawks prob. donate big finds to the nation of Isreal.

Soul_Patch
05-23-2007, 08:22 AM
lol at the hawks number 3 pick. i nearly fell out of my chair laughing last night when i saw that.

sorry phoenix.

but seriously how unfair would it have been if the suns picked up someone like corey brewer...lol...

RuffnReadyOzStyle
05-23-2007, 08:23 AM
Manny, damn straight! ;)

Suns fans are too busy with a another class action lawsuit against the NBA and Atlanta Hawks. Apparently, the NBA and Atlanta Hawks conspired to rig the draft lottery so ONLY Phoenix gets screwed. The lawsuit claims that there is proof showing that this is continued punishment from the Amare and Boris fiasco. Additionally, suns fans claim to have a recording of Stu Jackson that states, "David (Stern) and I will fix the Suns good this time. We've held them down for 38 years and we WILL do whatever is within our power to keep them down. Fuck the Suns. Stern, you ready to burn one?" There is no mention of Memphis or Boston in this impending lawsuit because, according to Suns fans, those two teams got what they deserved.

:lmao Genius! :smokin

nkdlunch
05-23-2007, 08:29 AM
Sun fan: "Atlanta is dirty, we got screwed" :lmao

SA210
05-23-2007, 08:57 AM
"suns have better talent"

zrinkill
05-23-2007, 08:59 AM
Sun fan: "Atlanta is dirty, we got screwed" :lmao

:lol :lol :lol :lol

GrandeDavid
05-23-2007, 09:04 AM

:clap :clap

That was an awesome blast, bro! Well said!

GrandeDavid
05-23-2007, 09:05 AM
What's the echo bouncing about this thread? Its the huge void of Suns trolls.