PDA

View Full Version : Un-Beatable when.......

41times
05-23-2007, 08:02 AM
I'm not going to say that the Spurs are Un-beatable. But if they shoot 50% or more they pretty much are.

For the Jazz to win a game they will have to:

A. Out rebound the Spurs - did not do that last night
B. Hold the Spurs to under 50% shooting. Did not do that for the 2nd straight game.

Boozer and Williams can not do it all by themselves (even though they are damn near doing it all) they have to have some help on defense and someone has got to score 20 points besides their dynamic duo.

Otherwise........the Spurs are Un-beatable right now.

Jimcs50
05-23-2007, 08:48 AM
Not unbeatable, but the Spurs when they are playing like they have the last 3 games are damn sure close.

If SA can split in Utah, then I will make my reservations for the NBA Finals.

Soul_Patch
05-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Mehmet Okur looks like crap around the basket. I mean he is seriously almost embarrasing when he gets the ball in the post.

I think i could post up better than that, how many airball layups and 5 foot jumpers did he take? He hit the side of the backboard!! hahah...thats some shit that i do.

yeeesh...i thought he was a lot better than that.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-23-2007, 10:34 AM
I'm not going to say that the Spurs are Un-beatable. But if they shoot 50% or more they pretty much are.

For the Jazz to win a game they will have to:

A. Out rebound the Spurs - did not do that last night
B. Hold the Spurs to under 50% shooting. Did not do that for the 2nd straight game.

Boozer and Williams can not do it all by themselves (even though they are damn near doing it all) they have to have some help on defense and someone has got to score 20 points besides their dynamic duo.

Otherwise........the Spurs are Un-beatable right now.

You need to get the spurs under 35% shooting to win the game in this series. They are too good at other things. taking them down to 45% or so it's not enough unless you also take the 3s, etc.