PDA

View Full Version : Just Started Watching Lost

mcornelio
05-24-2007, 11:49 AM
I Just Got Season 1... Into The 4th Episode... WTF is going on?? is this show any good... all boring so far... god damn when does season 3 of prison break come back?

LuvBones
05-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Season 1 is good, but it gets a little slow when they get into the stories of the people they find in the back of the plane...that might be season 2 actually. But if you think it's boring already stop watching. It just gets more intense.

BigZak
05-24-2007, 12:02 PM
i stopped watching when the fatguy didn't lose weight. i mean...come the fuck on. a little reality please!

actually, i know many of you are into it, so that's cool. whatever works. but i really did stop watching when they found the dead pilot in the plane and then something big was chasing them in the woods or something...so if i was to watch that show now? i'd be completely...you know.

LuvBones
05-24-2007, 12:07 PM
i stopped watching when the fatguy didn't lose weight. i mean...come the fuck on. a little reality please!

actually, i know many of you are into it, so that's cool. whatever works. but i really did stop watching when they found the dead pilot in the plane and then something big was chasing them in the woods or something...so if i was to watch that show now? i'd be completely...you know.Well they found a hatch with all this food and supplies.. and Hurley was eating a lot of it so maybe that's why. :lol Then again Locke could walk after being in a wheelchair before the crash so anything is possible on that island. :p:

Silver21_Black20
05-24-2007, 12:13 PM
Heroes > Lost

LuvBones
05-24-2007, 12:18 PM
Heroes > LostOh Lost is way ahead but it has more seasons as well. I watch both and they actually have a lot of similarities. Lost has people with special powers, Heroes does as well. They both go back and forth in time. Somehow they're all connected. :lol In a couple of more seasons Heroes could be as good as Lost but it's too soon to tell.

Spurfect
05-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Not even. after seeing the Heroes finale (saw that one yesteray too) and the Lost finale, Heroes is not in the same realm as Lost. Heroes finale sucked. it was so "BLAH" and disappointing, and sometimes just stupid.

Lost >>>>>> Heroes

Silver21_Black20
05-24-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm on episode 20 of Heroes and it is pretty good. I have them all downloaded on my laptop. No commercials kick ass!

Spurfect
05-24-2007, 12:22 PM
I'm on episode 20 of Heroes and it is pretty good. I have them all downloaded on my laptop. No commercials kick ass!

ok well then, to be fair, the first episodes kicked ass. it started to suck as it went on though.

Silver21_Black20
05-24-2007, 12:22 PM
Not even. after seeing the Heroes finale (saw that one yesteray too) and the Lost finale, Heroes is not in the same realm as Lost. Heroes finale sucked. it was so "BLAH" and disappointing, and sometimes just stupid.

Lost >>>>>> Heroes

:lol

I just said that cause I'm bored. I've never seen Lost so I can't judge. Though I don't think I'd get into Lost. Too many episodes to catch up on.

LuvBones
05-24-2007, 12:27 PM

Lost >>>>>> Heroes
Yeah I was falling asleep during the Heroes finale. All that hype "save the cheerleader save the world!!!". Then they're all trying to go back and say "well the future is not set in stone".... make up your mind! :p: I'm losing interest in it but Lost slowed down a little 2nd season and came back stronger. Maybe Heroes is in a slump.

Spurfect
05-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Yeah I was falling asleep during the Heroes finale. All that hype "save the cheerleader save the world!!!". Then they're all trying to go back and say "well the future is not set in stone".... make up your mind! :p: I'm losing interest in it but Lost slowed down a little 2nd season and came back stronger. Maybe Heroes is in a slump.

*****EDIT: SORRY!! DON'T READ THIS SILVERBLACK! Spoiler********

in a slump.. but it was the FINALE!! there was nothing all special about it, it was just like any other Heroes episode. where was the so called battle at? after all that, Hiro just comes out and stabs Sylar and that's that. wtf. there was like no fight and Sylar seemed weak in the end. and what was up with Nathan all of a sudden wanting to be the good guy and fly off with Peter. lol i just didn't like it. i fell asleep during it too but then again i fall asleep during any show on TV :lol :lol

LuvBones
05-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Yeah you're freaking narcoleptic for real!

Spurfect
05-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah you're freaking narcoleptic for real!

:cry i need medicinal help :lol

BigZak
05-24-2007, 01:20 PM
did that dude from party of 5 make the sweet love to that chick yet?

MannyIsGod
05-25-2007, 12:00 AM
The lost timeline has only advandced a few months if that much. How much weight do you expect Hurley to lose in that time?

LaMarcus Bryant
05-25-2007, 12:15 AM
ashlee simpson show > lost

dallaskd
05-25-2007, 12:16 AM
worst show ever.

mcornelio
05-25-2007, 07:35 AM
this shows crazy... i mean its no sopranos but its LOST!! im at where the preggo chick gets kidnapped... im going to go on a limb and say that that dude who kidnapped her is the alex that the french lady says is her kid.

Extra Stout
05-25-2007, 10:54 AM
this shows crazy... i mean its no sopranos but its LOST!! im at where the preggo chick gets kidnapped... im going to go on a limb and say that that dude who kidnapped her is the alex that the french lady says is her kid.
The twist is that she's pregnant with an ALIEN. The mysterious monster in the woods is the father, and it was on Flight 815, hiding in the cargo hold.

Burn531
05-25-2007, 02:34 PM
worst show ever.

:lol

:donkey

mcornelio
05-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Whats in the fucking hatch?? do the ever open it? and what do the fucking numbers mean? will i ever know and stout if you ruined it for me ima hit up texas and slaughter you.

Burn531
05-25-2007, 04:09 PM
Whats in the fucking hatch?? do the ever open it? and what do the fucking numbers mean? will i ever know and stout if you ruined it for me ima hit up texas and slaughter you.

They open it at the end of season 1. The first episode of season 2 you find out what's in it. The end of season 2 you find out what the numbers mean and do.

What stout said isn't true.