PDA

View Full Version : Rings

foodie2
05-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Which players on the Spurs roster would be getting their first ring if we win it all this year? For the life of me, I'm not able to figure it out without doing a lot of research. And I'd be willing to bet that someone on here has it right at their fingertips.

FromWayDowntown
05-24-2007, 06:41 PM
Which players on the Spurs roster would be getting their first ring if we win it all this year? For the life of me, I'm not able to figure it out without doing a lot of research. And I'd be willing to bet that someone on here has it right at their fingertips.

You're way ahead of yourself.

But, at this point: Finley, Oberto, Elson, Vaughn, Bonner, Ely, Butler, and White are all without any championship rings. Which is to say that Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Bowen, Horry, Udrih, and Barry already have won at least one ring.

foodie2
05-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Thank you.

And I know I'm ahead of myself--I'm the quintessential pessimist actually, and although I think we will eventually beat Utah I am not at all sure we can beat Detroit.

PM5K
05-24-2007, 06:54 PM
I almost forgot Brent has a ring...

ClingingMars
05-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Udrih has a ring?

-Mars

El Westsider
05-24-2007, 06:58 PM

Let's win the pinche western conference first.

FromWayDowntown
05-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Udrih has a ring?

-Mars

2005. People forget that he played in each of the first 4 games of that series and averaged about 10 mpg in those games as Parker's primary back-up.

He lasted until the Pistons figured out that he struggles against ball pressure and Beno was rendered a turnover machine.