PDA

View Full Version : Heinaken Commercial (Dontcha)

MrChug
05-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Hey guys...is anyone watching the Conference Finals on TNT as sick as I am of seeing that fuckin Heinaken commercial with the lame ass rendition of the "Dontcha" song????

OMFG, me and my girl race to the remote everytime they go to a commercial break so we don't have to hear that fuckin commercial. WTF do the lyrics of that song have to do with a goddamn beer anyway?!?? :bang :bang :bang

schadenfreude52
05-24-2007, 08:09 PM
i think it's pretty clear that spurstalk hates the pussycat dolls.

i wish i could say the same for the rest of the nation...

monosylab1k
05-24-2007, 11:00 PM
Between the Heineken commercial, the "Right Now! Time to even up the score" Pussycat Dolls shit, and the non-stop Closer and House Of Payne promos...it's almost like TNT, ESPN, and ABC are actively trying their hardest to get people to stop watching playoff basketball. With no Mavs, I'm more than happy to tune into a rerun of South Park or To Catch A Predator on MSNBC than watch shitty Eastern Conference basketball and those fucking commercials.

MrChug
05-25-2007, 12:13 AM
OH! And the fuckin constant promotion of that show that'll get cancelled after a season "House of Payne"...they're ALL THE SAME! They're annoying people so much they're fuckin themselves over! I drink Heinaken and I'm gonna get nauseated by the label! I love the Pussycat Dolls but between "RIGHT NOW" and "DONTCHA" I don't even know if I'd still fuck Nichole Scherzinger anymore....okay I can't back that up...

E20
05-25-2007, 12:52 AM
The "Right Now" song is FUCKING HORRIBLE.

It just fucking breaks the mood and all the excitement it sucks major ass it sucks so sucking much that it fucks. It's horrible, my ears implode everytime it comes on.

'This is how a heart breaks' was better in the 05 finals.

E20
05-25-2007, 12:53 AM
And whatever happend to the NBA on NBC theme, somebody buy the rights to that shit and do all of us a favor.

sabar
05-25-2007, 04:42 AM
I love these threads.
I'd say something but no point in repeating what all the above said!

MrChug
05-25-2007, 12:35 PM
I love these threads.
I'd say something but no point in repeating what all the above said!

Nooooooooooooooooo!!! :lol Say what's on your mind!! This is a bitch thread!! :madrun

The Great Fantastic
05-25-2007, 01:03 PM
You would think with all of the fucking money going into the pussycat dolls production they could make the "right now" song easier on the ears than fingernails on a chalkboard. Enough with polishing turds already. Find some actual talent.

kingsfan
05-25-2007, 01:15 PM
The song is annoying as fuck and the fact that they play the damn commercial every 2 minutes doesn't help. Are the PCD fucking Stern or what? :bang

Extra Stout
05-25-2007, 01:15 PM
What the Pussycat Dolls are:

A burlesque dance troupe. Seriously. They just happened to add a member who could carry a tune, and therefore became a "singing group."

But these day, the industry can foist off anything on the public.

mabber
05-25-2007, 01:36 PM

A burlesque dance troupe. Seriously. They just happened to add a member who could carry a tune, and therefore became a "singing group."

Talent is not necessary anymore (it's a bonus). All that's needed are good looks and plenty of funds to market those looks.

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-25-2007, 01:47 PM
10% luck
20% skill
15% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure
50% pain
And 100% reason to remember the game.

DarrinS
05-25-2007, 02:05 PM
my mute button still works.

I usually DVR the game and start watching about 30 minutes into the game. That way, I can FFWD through the commercials.

Oh, Gee!!
05-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Hey guys...is anyone watching the Conference Finals on TNT as sick as I am of seeing that fuckin Heinaken commercial with the lame ass rendition of the "Dontcha" song????

OMFG, me and my girl race to the remote everytime they go to a commercial break so we don't have to hear that fuckin commercial. WTF do the lyrics of that song have to do with a goddamn beer anyway?!?? :bang :bang :bang

I doubt you have a girlfriend

MrChug
05-25-2007, 03:02 PM
I doubt you have a girlfriend

I have two favorite girls, a fiancee and my daughter.

So go fuck yourself...hahahahaha

joeyjfive
05-25-2007, 03:06 PM
10% luck
20% skill
15% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure
50% pain
And 100% reason to remember the game.

*explodes*

loveThe23
05-25-2007, 05:59 PM
those sluts are sooo annoying, & their gay music. yet they can't even sing... only Nicole sings anyway, but shes really nothing special, just fake. the 'Dontcha' and 'Right Now'= :bang
i'd rather have the Dwayne and chuck commercials playing the whole time, they're at least funny

johngateswhiteley
05-25-2007, 06:16 PM
i think it's pretty clear that spurstalk hates the pussycat dolls.

i wish i could say the same for the rest of the nation...

they are incredibly annoying.

judaspriestess
05-25-2007, 06:28 PM
The "Right Now" song is FUCKING HORRIBLE.

It just fucking breaks the mood and all the excitement it sucks major ass it sucks so sucking much that it fucks. It's horrible, my ears implode everytime it comes on.

'This is how a heart breaks' was better in the 05 finals.
that is a terrible song but damn the lead brunette chic is pretty damn caliente

StylisticS
05-25-2007, 07:12 PM

And that my friends summerizes the music industry today. You don't need talent to make a song. You don't even have to know how to sing anymore to make a hit. Just put together dumb downed lyrics with horrible beats and you got yourself a hit...... :rolleyes

Oh, Gee!!
05-25-2007, 09:23 PM

that's odd--most straight guys don't ever get past the inescapable conclusion that the pussycat dolls are hot; you on the other hand gotta get all analytical and shit on the topic of the aforementioned babes. anyhoo, have fun with your boyfriend tonight.

Extra Stout
05-25-2007, 09:51 PM
that's odd--most straight guys don't ever get past the inescapable conclusion that the pussycat dolls are hot; you on the other hand gotta get all analytical and shit on the topic of the aforementioned babes. anyhoo, have fun with your boyfriend tonight.
Just because they're hot doesn't mean I need to hear them sing. The least they could do is make me a sandwich or something.

johngateswhiteley
05-25-2007, 10:00 PM

except they really aren't that hot, they're just annoying.

phyzik
05-25-2007, 11:07 PM
they remind me of the Fanta girls.... except the Fanta girls are more talented.

johngateswhiteley
05-25-2007, 11:12 PM
they remind me of the Fanta girls.... except the Fanta girls are more talented.

i'd agree.

SpursWoman
05-26-2007, 08:23 AM
They aren't the Fanta girls? User usually starts singing the Fanta commercial when they come on. :lol

MrChug
05-26-2007, 03:26 PM
They aren't the Fanta girls? User usually starts singing the Fanta commercial when they come on. :lol

Dontcha wanna Fanta?!?!?

trueD
05-26-2007, 06:42 PM
The other Heinie commercial is very sexy, imo. Who sings the song? Think the last line in the spot is "you're so special", great tune.

E20
05-26-2007, 07:21 PM
The TNT song they're using by Fort Minor is a billion times better than anything ESPN/ABC has to offer.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SNMew8wyOis
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PnMC45APPWk

TheSanityAnnex
05-26-2007, 11:26 PM
Sorry, but the Fridays commercials are much worse than anything any of you have described. If I have to hear "i want a salad that doesn't taste like a salad, i want a chicken breast with jack daniels, i want a lunch that will fill me up" I may lose my mind.

sabar
05-27-2007, 03:10 AM
Fort Minor's Remember the Name is pretty good and the lyrics apply to the playoffs decently.
Right Now = hack job

that's odd--most straight guys don't ever get past the inescapable conclusion that the pussycat dolls are hot; you on the other hand gotta get all analytical and shit on the topic of the aforementioned babes. anyhoo, have fun with your boyfriend tonight.Sluts that can't sing and wear the jersey's of eliminated teams is not == hot.